Author Topic: did anyone get this email?  (Read 372 times)

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
did anyone get this email?
« on: February 09, 2010, 08:36:46 AM »
$4.95 for shipping still I'm skeptical.

Urgent Message From Dick Morris!

Dear Newsmax Reader,

I think it goes without saying that I believe President Obama's blank-check government policies are threatening the very America we all know and love.

The proof is in the lack of progress.

We are witnessing unemployment rates — and underemployment rates — of around 20%, and that number has only been rising since Obama took office.

In the most recent reports, one out of every 136 homes in America had received a foreclosure notice — again, the highest rate yet — and a testament to the failure of the stimulus package.

And as I write this, the national debt is rising above $12.3 trillion. A slowdown to its reckless path is nowhere in sight.

President Obama is digging our economy into such a deep and ugly hole that it will be nothing short of catastrophic.

Not just for our country — but also for your wealth. In fact, I believe every penny you have is at stake right now.

Recently, my friend Christopher Ruddy — the CEO and founder of Newsmax — handed me a book that described, in great detail, the startlingly grim collision course that our nation is on.

He believes it's so critical that citizens get their hands on this book that he's secured 5,000 copies of it — and he's giving them away for free.

Secure your free copy — go here now to read a report on this book!

The authors predict that two more immense economic bubbles are on the verge of bursting. When they do, trillions of dollars more in American wealth will be lost. Even more jobs will be eradicated. And the banking system could utterly collapse.

The book warns that Americans need to take
immediate actions to protect their wealth now.
In fact, it gives specific investments and strategies that
will allow you to actually multiply your wealth — even in
the face of the upcoming national economic hardships.

The revelations in this book are immensely shocking.

* Could people you know lose their jobs in the very near future?
    * Will the stock market plummet 50% or more?
    * When Communist China stops writing us blank checks — will our economy utterly collapse?

A decade ago, questions like these would have gotten you laughed out of the room.

But the authors have an incredible track record for predicting dire times for our nation. In early 2006, they penned a book that accurately foretold of four economic bubbles that would burst in succession.

And America witnessed their predictions come true as the real estate, stock market, consumer spending, and private debt bubbles exploded in rapid fire succession.

Their follow-up book, Aftershock, says that the worst is still ahead of us.

But you don't need to fall victim to this destruction. If you follow the powerful advice in Aftershock ,not only will your wealth and investments be safeguarded but also your net worth will have the opportunity to multiply many times over.

It's that incredible of a book.

I strongly urge you to claim one of the 8,000 FREE copies of Aftershock that Christopher Ruddy has acquired.

The book will lay out the financial threats to you and our nation and give you the battle plan for defending your wealth and growing it even in the face of overwhelming adversity.

To reserve your free copy of Aftershock — Click Here Now! http://w3.newsmax.com/a/aftershock2/?s=al&promo_code=96EC-1

To Your Success,

Dick Morris

P.S. I feel so strongly in the message in Aftershock that I'm recording an exclusive Internet broadcast with one of the co-authors, as well as Christopher Ruddy, former Libertarian vice presidential nominee Wayne Allyn Root, and global currency expert Sean Hyman.

Only those who claim their complimentary copy of Aftershock will be able to view this private (and 100% free) broadcast. Please do not waste another moment; get your copy of Aftershock now. Click here to secure your copy.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: did anyone get this email?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 08:40:29 AM »
No E=Mail but i heard of the book
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 08:42:05 AM »
any good?
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2010, 09:50:35 AM »
Thanks, ;D  I guess for $4.95 that is a deal. I read "the new economic disorder" by larry bates, basically tells you to stock up on silver since the dollar will fold. Now I'm reading "bordergate" by fitgerald & ferrara.
Hasta La Vista Baby!