Author Topic: Re: Hi There !  (Read 7647 times)

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
Re: Hi There !
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2010, 01:28:51 PM »
Shalom, and welcome to the forum!
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2010, 01:53:23 PM »
What is Taqqiya? I have no clue.....lol.

Maybe that Muzzy boy uses Taqqiya on us... I don't trust him.

Taqqiya in my language actually means a pillow. But in its an arabic term for a phenomenon some what defined by Mord. Only Shiya sect of Islam practices this. 

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2010, 02:19:01 PM »
Islam is an evil cult of a religion. It is a cult of death, one which preaches that killing non-believers is a way to attain paradise. I am sick of hearing excuses for this vile religion. I am sorry to the poster but I will not be polite nor engaging. If you subscribe to the ideology of Islam you are an enemy of mine.

Islam is at war with the Jews and with the entire Western culture. All one needs to do is open your eyes and read the news around the world. Every day we read about Muslims killing muslims in Pakistan and in Afghanistan. We also read daily about the missles and rockets fired by the dirty arab Hamas and Hezbollah into our beloved Israel. The Muslims have demonstrated what they mean by 'Religion of Peace' because the term is complete double-speak... A religion of peace which kills its own, has a view of monopolizing the world through force, and subjugates its women with insane concepts of modesty {which as a Jew I understand how modest women should be} is a religion worthy of destruction.

Mohammud, piss be on him, was a pervert and a murderer. To venerate such a pig is a perversion of justice. Mohamud should have been stoned to death upon his opening his twisted mouth.

I am the enemy of Islam. I will destroy Allah wherever he hides. I believe in the ONE TRUE G-D OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC, AND JACOB and do not believe any of the crazy ideas of Mohamud. I would squeeze the life out of mohammud if I had the chance. I am a victim of Muslim terror and will not let the perpetrators of my brothers murder a moments rest from the justice which will be heaped on them.

Following is a translation of a clip from a recent Hamas TV sermon [Al-Aqsa TV (Hamas), Jan. 1, 2010] explaining the “shahid's” six rewards, provided by the media watchdog  group, Palestinian Media Watch (PMW).

"Just as Allah selected the best of His creations, to be prophets and messengers, so Allah has chosen from among us, and from the best of His creations, to be the Shahids (Martyrs). ... Oh Allah, grant us Shahada (Martyrdom) for Your sake, Oh Master of the world! Join us with the Shahids (Martyrs)! … The Shahid of this life and of the Afterlife is one who ascended to Allah [dying] on the battlefield. ... This is the highest level of Shahada (Martyrdom).

“The Prophet said: 'The Shahid has six privileges.' [Sunan A-Tirmidhi (1663) and Sunan Ibn Majagh (2799), all subsequent quotes are from this "hadith" if nothing else indicated. - Ed.]

"The first of these privileges: 'He is forgiven [his sins] with the first gush of his pure blood.' ... Therefore, the Shahid is not washed, but is left bloodied. Why? His blood will testify for him before Allah about his Shahada (Martyrdom) on Resurrection Day.

"The second [privilege]: 'He sees his place in Paradise.' If we only knew what Allah has prepared for the Shahids in Paradise, we would not sit idly in this world. ... Shahids do not die. Shahids live a full life with Allah. They live in the highest Heaven and in the world of angels, eating, drinking, walking and enjoying themselves. Therefore Allah has forbidden us to say that Shahids are dead. He has forbidden us and told us: 'Do not think that those who are killed in the name of Allah are dead. No, because they are alive, and their livelihood is with Allah.' [Quran, Sura 3:169]

“The third kindness: 'The Shahid is shielded from the Great Shock [on Judgment Day].'  The next kindness: 'A crown of honor is placed upon his head, one stone of which is worth more than all there is in this world.' The next kindness: 'He marries 72 Dark-Eyed wives.' One description of the Dark-Eyed [maidens]: 'If one of the women of Paradise would look towards the earth, she would light up everything between heaven and earth.' [Sahih Bukhari, 6199] The next kindness: 'He is a heavenly advocate for 70 family members.'"

I understand how you feel. Sadly due to events and phases the majority of muslims fell in the leadership of those who did things out of their interest and used the over whelming number of people to attain their own goals. Earlier I said that I would only discuss Quran. The meaning of Shaheed in arabic is " the one who testify" even if it is at the cost of his life. Majority of my people think that it means to die fighting. Jihad in arabic actually means "to make an effort" effort for the right. Sadly all these terms are so misinterpreted that people have lost track of logic while understanding the concepts.

Let me tell you something Muman, human beings cannot be cheated t change their belief. If Muhammad PBUH was able to get a huge number of people to follow it there is something positive in his message. I am not preaching here neither saying this out of that intention but only asking you not to be so disrespectful towards him. If you have any grudge that is not with him on any personal accounts.

What you said about Allah SBWT is the same thing Pharaoh's of egypt said for Him. God is the creator, the creator of all. Some worship him in one some in other  we could at least not be segregating towards God.

Those muslim being killed in pakistan choosed death over their lives and so shall it be. If they are to stubborn to realize the realities of life, bear the hard ship of work , try to revolt by misusing the name of Islam so death be their fate. They thought that they only have the right to live on this planet as they are muslims, majority of muslim majority in my country cannot stand this absurd concept. So we are at war with them.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: Re: Hi There !
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2010, 02:20:20 PM »
Only after you have been here two or three years, with no problems, will I even begin to trust you.

Taqqiya in my language actually means a pillow. But in its an arabic term for a phenomenon some what defined by Mord. Only Shiya sect of Islam practices this. 
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2010, 02:22:48 PM »
We don't need no Muslims here!  >:( >:( >:(
join Al Qaida, the JTF isn't for your kind!

I thought you would be smart enough in recognizing the enemy to level of not promoting it. May I ask why do you want me to join al qaeda?

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2010, 02:31:07 PM »
Yes, the deeds of the Muslims proof their wicked nature everyday.  >:(

And their whole ideology is based on a fairy tale, invented in order to justify the hunger of power of the arch-quranimal M.

Be fair in replying and tell me a single nation or group whose ideology is not based upon social domination.

Offline hyperion

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2010, 02:50:24 PM »
Be fair in replying and tell me a single nation or group whose ideology is not based upon social domination.

Shintoism, Judaism, Buddhism

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2010, 02:54:59 PM »
Only after you have been here two or three years, with no problems, will I even begin to trust you.

I think God has created us all for different purposes, deep down we have them in our system somewhere but lose it while trying to get along with this world out of our pride or greed. your purpose should not be to trust me, it should be to trust yourself and for what you are meant to be here in this life.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2010, 03:27:12 PM »
<snip>

I understand how you feel. Sadly due to events and phases the majority of muslims fell in the leadership of those who did things out of their interest and used the over whelming number of people to attain their own goals. Earlier I said that I would only discuss Quran. The meaning of Shaheed in arabic is " the one who testify" even if it is at the cost of his life. Majority of my people think that it means to die fighting. Jihad in arabic actually means "to make an effort" effort for the right. Sadly all these terms are so misinterpreted that people have lost track of logic while understanding the concepts.

Let me tell you something Muman, human beings cannot be cheated t change their belief. If Muhammad PBUH was able to get a huge number of people to follow it there is something positive in his message. I am not preaching here neither saying this out of that intention but only asking you not to be so disrespectful towards him. If you have any grudge that is not with him on any personal accounts.

What you said about Allah SBWT is the same thing Pharaoh's of egypt said for Him. G-d is the creator, the creator of all. Some worship him in one some in other  we could at least not be segregating towards G-d.

Those muslim being killed in pakistan choosed death over their lives and so shall it be. If they are to stubborn to realize the realities of life, bear the hard ship of work , try to revolt by misusing the name of Islam so death be their fate. They thought that they only have the right to live on this planet as they are muslims, majority of muslim majority in my country cannot stand this absurd concept. So we are at war with them.

Why do you talk about Pharoah and Egypt? Were your people enslaved by Pharoah? Jews read the Torah each week in sections called the Parasha, and I quote this weeks Parasha in my signature line... The JEWISH people were enslaved for 210 years in Egypt and were oppressed... Your people were not oppressed by Egypt, your religion and your people were far far away from Egypt? Do you celebrate Passover? I don't think so, because it is a Holy day established by Hashem, the ONE TRUE God... Non-Jews cannot partake in the Pesach sacrifice...

I dont believe Allah has anything to do with Hashem. Your prophet was a sham, and a violent and repugnant arab to boot. As Torah says, the descendants of Ishmael will be Wild Donkeys of men...

Please don't engage us with how good Islam is... We don't misunderstand it... We understand it for the evil that it is... Hashem created both good and evil, and he asks mankind to choose life... Islam has chosen death and I will join in the fight against the evil of Islam.

You would be best served by losing your false god and adopting the belief in the one true G-d Hashem, blessed it he. Your eyes have been blinded by the false ideology of Islam... Hashem is a loving father to those who love him, and those who keep his commandments...

Islam stands in stark contrast to what Hashem wants. I will stand with Hashem and defeat Islam.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2010, 03:30:57 PM »
Once again, which God are you referring to?

Please answer.

thankyou.

I think G-d has created us all for different purposes, deep down we have them in our system somewhere but lose it while trying to get along with this world out of our pride or greed. your purpose should not be to trust me, it should be to trust yourself and for what you are meant to be here in this life.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2010, 03:35:33 PM »
You state the obvious... Hashem created everything, good and evil in this world. He created Ishmael and his Muslim descendants in order to be a thorn in the sides of the Children of Israel. Muslims are created in order to test the Jewish people. Jews must arise and fight these Muslim maniacs everywhere they raise their ugly heads.

I awoke to the horror of Islam when my brother perished on 9/11. Now I know who my enemy is and I will give my life and soul to ensure that Islam is shut down... For eternity...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2010, 03:39:32 PM »
So, Chughtai, if you consider yourself a friendly muslim could you please enlighten us as to how we can get your brothers and sisters who are occupying our Holy Land to move the hell out of Israel? These barbaric 'so-called-Palestinians' are attacking the Jewish state every day. We here support moving them out of Israel, either through reward, or by forcibly removing them from the land...

What can we do to get these illegal occupiers out of the Jewish state?

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2010, 03:40:11 PM »
<snip>

What you said about Allah SBWT is the same thing Pharaoh's of egypt said for Him. G-d is the creator, the creator of all. Some worship him in one some in other  we could at least not be segregating towards G-d.

Why do you talk about Pharoah and Egypt? Were your people enslaved by Pharoah? Jews read the Torah each week in sections called the Parasha, and I quote this weeks Parasha in my signature line... The JEWISH people were enslaved for 210 years in Egypt and were oppressed... Your people were not oppressed by Egypt, your religion and your people were far far away from Egypt? Do you celebrate Passover? I don't think so, because it is a Holy day established by Hashem, the ONE TRUE G-d... Non-Jews cannot partake in the Pesach sacrifice...

I dont believe Allah has anything to do with Hashem. Your prophet was a sham, and a violent and repugnant arab to boot. As Torah says, the descendants of Ishmael will be Wild Donkeys of men...

Please don't engage us with how good Islam is... We don't misunderstand it... We understand it for the evil that it is... Hashem created both good and evil, and he asks mankind to choose life... Islam has chosen death and I will join in the fight against the evil of Islam.

You would be best served by losing your false G-d and adopting the belief in the one true G-d Hashem, blessed it he. Your eyes have been blinded by the false ideology of Islam... Hashem is a loving father to those who love him, and those who keep his commandments...

Islam stands in stark contrast to what Hashem wants. I will stand with Hashem and defeat Islam.

We observe fasts on 9th of Muharram the muslim date on which Mosses freed bani israel from enslavement. The very Muhammad you are disrespectful of told muslims to do that and he too fasted in recognition of the success of the righteous. Noahide Laws I had a chance to read matches word by word to the words of Quran. I would like to get a chance to see the commandments of Mosses.

I asked this question before as well "Hashem" & " Elokim" what do they stand for? Understood Hashem from above, if you could please explain the second.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2010, 03:42:01 PM »
Hashem means 'The Name'... Jews dont use the name of the L-rd directly, because it is a bit immodest to use his names we use in sacred prayers.. We just say 'The Name'...

Elokim is one of the names we use, when referring to the aspect of Justice and Judgment.

Hashem, which refers to the ineffable Yud-Kay-Vav-Kay name, is also the name we use for the aspect of Mercy.

The L-rd did not command a fast on the day of Passover, quite the opposite, he ordered a big ritual meal... I don't know where the muslims come up with this stuff. Also how do you know when the event at Sinai occured... Your calander is a little crazy compared to the Jewish calendar... Our calendar is basically lunar, like the muslim one, but it adjusts to the solar year by adding leap months. Our Passover will always occur in spring because that is when the exodus happened.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2010, 05:17:12 PM »
Hi there!  Yes, there is a lot of useless hatred on both (all) sides.  I've already stated here that there are good and bad people in every bunch.  I think a lot of the animosity toward Muslims (and Pakistanis specifically) is that many formerly Christian lands are being inundated with you folks.

There are no good Muslims and there is no moderate Islam.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2010, 05:28:27 PM »
Hi there!  Yes, there is a lot of useless hatred on both (all) sides.  I've already stated here that there are good and bad people in every bunch.  I think a lot of the animosity toward Muslims (and Pakistanis specifically) is that many formerly Christian lands are being inundated with you folks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Muslim_Righteous_Among_the_Nations

-There must be at least a few!
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2010, 05:40:55 PM »

http://jtfarchive.org/audio/12162009c.mp3

Listen to my question near the begining of the program.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2010, 05:46:49 PM »
Chughtai, take a good look, see all of this venom and hatred towards Islam? That is the fruit of the acts of Al Queda, Hamas, Hezbollah, Fatah, etc. creating an ever growing population of hostility towards Islam by the world's people.

You think people don't notice that they have to go through security at the airport because of the muslims? EVERYBODY ELSE does not hijack and blow up planes, Jews, Hindus, Christians of every type, Secular people, a myriad of other faiths, no terrorists, no, just muslim terrorists. In my opinion it is out of our own societal stupidity that we don't ban muslims from the airlines so that the rest of us can fly in peace and not have to go through long ridiculous security lines.

And we wonder, if there are "good" muslims, obviously those good muslims must know about the evil terrorist muslims, no one exists in a vacuum, those "good" muslims must see and hear things, then why don't the "good" muslims stop those terrorists who are "giving muslims a bad name"? Or at least warn the rest of the people of this world when those evil muslims are planning an attack? That's why we have this assertion that it is very hard to believe in a "good" muslim.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2010, 06:10:21 PM »
A good Muslim, is only a Muslim who converts to anything else... The rest of them are either bloodthirsty terrorists or deceivers (both kinds should NOT be trusted)
God save us from the curse of Islam!!!

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2010, 06:16:26 PM »

http://jtfarchive.org/audio/12162009c.mp3

Listen to my question near the begining of the program.

Thanks. I just heard his reply to you. 

Of course he is right; they are very few and far between.  I realize that what is probably a vast majority of them would like to see us exterminated. 

There are always exceptions to every rule though. According to Wiki and other sources there are around 70 Muslims who have been honored as 'Righteous among the nations".  Perhaps they are not really Muslims at heart?

This reminds me of a common discussion re: Christians who do or did evil, and how they may have called themselves Christians but they really weren't...

A 'good' Muslim is perhaps the same concept, only in reverse...
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 06:43:01 PM by Ze'ev »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2010, 06:22:57 PM »
Ze'ev I don't believe there were ever any righteous Muslims. I think anyone who is righteous is not a Muslim and anyone who is a Muslim can not be righteous. I think they either need to be killed by the Israeli or American army or convert to something else.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2010, 06:23:53 PM »
Thanks Mord and Lisa. I am much obliged. This is my first ever encounter with Jewish and I have heard that you guys arent very welcoming so I am reluctant. Thanks for the info Mord. Do you understand the word "Talmout" !
Yes he Talmud is like a hadith

I hope it's not like a hadith.  :o

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2010, 06:35:28 PM »
The Talmud is the Jewish Oral Law.  I think the Muslim Hadith serves a similar type of purpose, but I'm not sure.  I've never read it. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2010, 06:44:03 PM »
Thanks Mord and Lisa. I am much obliged. This is my first ever encounter with Jewish and I have heard that you guys arent very welcoming so I am reluctant. Thanks for the info Mord. Do you understand the word "Talmout" !
Yes he Talmud is like a hadith

I hope it's not like a hadith.  :o
I DON'T MEAN IT SAYS THE SAME THINGS IT'S A NARRATIVE BY RABBIS TO EXPLAIN THE LAWS IN THE TORAH
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2010, 08:36:00 PM »
Ok thanks Mord!  ;)