Author Topic: Re: Hi There !  (Read 7651 times)

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
Re: Hi There !
« on: February 08, 2010, 12:12:38 PM »
Well I will nt differ with your opinion Lisa but would take the liberty to express mine. Human beings I think are born with the sense of having a higher power watching over them. People around the world no matter how isolated they were started worshiping and some made idols to connote God. Allah SBWT or the God of Abraham or God worshiped in any other is the same as the creator of the Humanity and this universe.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 01:05:45 PM »
Thanks Mord and Lisa. I am much obliged. This is my first ever encounter with Jewish and I have heard that you guys arent very welcoming so I am reluctant. Thanks for the info Mord. Do you understand the word "Talmout" !
Yes he Talmud is like a hadith
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 01:31:44 PM »
Yes.  The Talmud is the Jewish Oral Law, which we believe was given on Mt. Sinai, along with the written law. 

Offline hyperion

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 02:06:20 PM »
Hi Chugtai!

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2010, 01:40:06 AM »
I am really grateful for you replies Mord and Lisa. Can you write the Laws of Noah here , is it possible?

Hello Hyperion.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2010, 01:11:46 PM »
Pakistan will not exist beyond 2020. It will become part of Indian Union. Look at the helpless state of Pakistan today, built with Islamic pride over blood of Hindus and Sikhs.

Also instead of coming here and telling us what to do and what not to do, use this time to go and preach a Jihadi Mullah in your neighbourhood who are perpetuating murder of Hindus,Jews and other Zionists.

Your perception of "We are told to fight against infidels who impose fight on us" is the reason how Islam justifies jihad giving persecution as an excuse. Muhammad the person you consider the highest.. slaughtered thousands of people who did not even wanted to fight him. Yet he murdered them.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2010, 01:15:50 PM »
This page here explains the 7 Noahide Laws:

http://www.auburn.edu/~allenkc/noahide.html

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2010, 01:36:52 PM »
Hi there!  Yes, there is a lot of useless hatred on both (all) sides.  I've already stated here that there are good and bad people in every bunch.  I think a lot of the animosity toward Muslims (and Pakistanis specifically) is that many formerly Christian lands are being inundated with you folks.  Of course, the evil governments of places like U.K. are mostly to blame for encouraging this state of affairs.  What would happen if millions upon millions of evangelical Christians migrated to Pakistan and started imposing their ways upon the natives?  Don't you think there would be some resentment against them?

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2010, 12:29:48 AM »
@ Hindu Zionist: If that happens by the year you mentioned I might be here to witness it and would try to get you the credit for the prediction. I wonder why do you want me to go and preach mullahs something they are already very good at ! Isnt there much trouble already. If EU exists and flourishes why not IU ( Indian Union) or AU ( Asian Union ) that way at least we could work out the differences better on Indian policy of making un needed water reservoirs and dehydrating the lands on which 70 % of our poor population is dependent upon cultivating lands. It would also help me claim the royalties for ruling over india for more than 800 years as mughals and access to all the places of my elders in India.

All of the above aside I am here to tell you my side of the story and not discuss political dynamics of the world. I represent the educated and middle class of my country here. Afew things that needs to clarified here :

1. Only afew mullahs have resorted to this act of terrorism and we are more prone to their violence than anyone else in the world. Only last year there had been more than 1000 suicide blast all over pakistan in which more than 7000 people like me died here. The terrorist number in few thousand only but they look like us so its hard to identify them. But we are at war with them directly and our own houses and streets are the fore fronts and all that to keep that danger away from you.

2. Reasoning with them didnt work, they were offered job and decent living but some how they are habitual of getting paid in dollars and you might know the reason very well, they dont consider the compensation for services we are offering them. They dont want to work hard and earn a decent living.

3. I know of no such even in which Muhammad PBUH attacked or slaughtered thousands of people who did not even wanted to fight. If you do it might be really informative for me.

4. Blood fell on both sides and it would hve been even bloodier had this partition not taken place. I know my people and you know yours so dont behave so innocent. Many from my own family were killed.

@ Rhayat : Thanks for the explanation and indeed we need to work for to minimize the differences between masses and what I have figured most of them dont even exist but afew people out of their vested interest just dont want peace and harmony. I think those are the real enemies of not just some religion or a school of thought but entire humanity.

@ Lisa: This is really informative. Please make me understand the meaning of "Hashem" & "Elokim".

@ Pennyjangle: Thanks. I am gratified.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2010, 03:56:17 AM »
@ Hindu Zionist: If that happens by the year you mentioned I might be here to witness it and would try to get you the credit for the prediction. I wonder why do you want me to go and preach mullahs something they are already very good at ! Isnt there much trouble already. If EU exists and flourishes why not IU ( Indian Union) or AU ( Asian Union ) that way at least we could work out the differences better on Indian policy of making un needed water reservoirs and dehydrating the lands on which 70 % of our poor population is dependent upon cultivating lands. It would also help me claim the royalties for ruling over india for more than 800 years as mughals and access to all the places of my elders in India.
EU is not a country. Indian Union is going to be the country which will establish rule of Hindus on its original lands. Every Holy place of Hindus in Pakistan and Kashmir have been destroyed by Islamists. Only sick people like you will like to claim royalties of Mughals who ruled India, plundered it, killed 80 million Hindus and destroyed more than 30,000 Hindu temples and Hindu/Buddhist Universities including destruction of 3 holiest temples of Hindus where Mosques have been put up. You must feel shameful that your Hindu ancestors had to convert under the sword of Islamists.

Every government/policitian and bureaucrat of Pakistan hate India, while your people hate India and Hinduism so much, why should we feel pity about your people? Of course we will continue to block water in Pakistan, till it stops cross border terrorism.. and stop claiming Kashmir.

After 26/11 Mumbai attacks, it was Pakistan media creating a story out of nowhere, claiming that Hindu Zionists attacked Mumbai.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 04:01:37 AM by ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ »

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2010, 04:52:45 AM »
My dear friend, why do you hate me so much for things I havent done or had no hand in. We dont hate hindu or hinduism. No indian religious place not even the names of area have been changed under the rule of Pakistan. one of the higest ranking official in the state is Justice Bhugwan Das hindu by religion. I live in Islamabad very near to Taxila (city of Buddah) preserved better than even our own monuments. Millions of sikh pilgrims come to visit there holly places in Pakistan every year. My family (Chughtai) itself shows that I am from Mongol origin.

It seems that you are unaware of the current affairs of India in which your foreign admitted the involvement of Tamil in Mumbai attacks. Pakistani media said nothing of that sort and if it did please get me the reference.  Pakistani media on the clues provided by Indian intelligence tried to uncover those involved by going to the places, villages from which RAW's claimed that terrorist originated. 

Please quote references when and where 80 million hindus were killed.  I dont know what you are trying to pull here and I dont want play on those patterns otherwise I could come up with loads of event and occasions showing muslims of the sub continent as victims of atrocities.

I told you something that is currently happening ( the water issue ) you are telling me of some of the things which i dont even know when happened. Would you rather hang the son in punishment of the crime his father might of committed ? That is also if the referances you have quoted actually happened.   

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2010, 06:46:07 AM »
It seems to me that people like Chughtai are a great asset to forums like ours; otherwise much of the content would just be preaching to the choir.

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2010, 07:12:07 AM »
Maybe that Muzzy boy uses Taqqiya on us... I don't trust him.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2010, 07:15:12 AM »
My dear friend, why do you hate me so much for things I havent done or had no hand in. We dont hate hindu or hinduism. No indian religious place not even the names of area have been changed under the rule of Pakistan. one of the higest ranking official in the state is Justice Bhugwan Das hindu by religion. I live in Islamabad very near to Taxila (city of Buddah) preserved better than even our own monuments. Millions of sikh pilgrims come to visit there holly places in Pakistan every year. My family (Chughtai) itself shows that I am from Mongol origin.

It seems that you are unaware of the current affairs of India in which your foreign admitted the involvement of Tamil in Mumbai attacks. Pakistani media said nothing of that sort and if it did please get me the reference.  Pakistani media on the clues provided by Indian intelligence tried to uncover those involved by going to the places, villages from which RAW's claimed that terrorist originated. 

Please quote references when and where 80 million hindus were killed.  I dont know what you are trying to pull here and I dont want play on those patterns otherwise I could come up with loads of event and occasions showing muslims of the sub continent as victims of atrocities.

I told you something that is currently happening ( the water issue ) you are telling me of some of the things which i dont even know when happened. Would you rather hang the son in punishment of the crime his father might of committed ? That is also if the referances you have quoted actually happened.   
population of Hindus and Sikhs in Pakistan during partition was 20%, today it is less than 2%. And i'm sure, you are going to say that all hindus and sikhs in pak willingly accepted Islam and became Muslims. You are saying that Pakistan doesnt hate Hindus? I dont know if you are drunk while typing that. I dont want to waste my time giving references to you. The person who worships/defends the Mughals who butchered millions of my fellow people. Islam arrived to SOuth-Asia to conquer. Typically Hindus dont hate Muslims, how many Islamic countires have India tried to conquer? Islam came to India, for this sole purpose of creating Darul-islam in a Darul-harb. Also can you tell me why are most mosques in India built either beside or over a temple?

Also you are saying that Pakistan has retained hindu names of cities. whats the big deal? Even hindus have retained Islamic name of towns in India.

Muslims from Pakistan continue to infiltrate india to spread terrorism, which is also backed by the pak governement. what Pakistan media talks about Jews,Hindus and other Zionists we all know, dont try to fool us.

and once again you have come up with the crap that Tamil Hindus created the 26/11 mumbai attacks. typical paki! what next? 9/11 was inside job?

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2010, 07:20:21 AM »
Rhayat : Most we have done or tried and doing for centuries has revealed no good. Thinking on the basis of Human nature before any religion or ideology is a must now. We have to change our orthodox approach towards things. We being the most intelligent creatures of our Lord cannot resolve our issues. This to me is like letting our God lose and satan win. As a human I would give it my best not to let this happen. Logic and emotion should be maintained in balance otherwise I fear of losing it all. There were organisms and beings before us who couldnt maintain balance with this universe and were wiped from the face of the earth (according to as mush knowledge as we have been able to acquired).  

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2010, 07:27:49 AM »
also FYI, Taxila is being maintained and preserved because it has been declared as World Heritage Site. For which the UNESCO provides funds for. Look how the Pak government fools the general public by telling that that Hindus places are being preserved, rather than islamic ones. Pak government is forced to preserve taxila, cause if it doesnt, then they dont want UN to place sanctions on them. it is not as if, Islamists have agreed to save hindu hertiage sites.

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2010, 07:42:26 AM »
Edward : The question is do you need to trust me? I dont want you to trust me, if you do I would find it my obligation to trust you back hence another responsibility.

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2010, 08:09:11 AM »
Hindu Zionist: Again I would want to know what exactly are you proposing and just for instance even if I agree to all the mud slinging that you have done then what ? You would prove your point only !! What happens next ? I would congratulate you for convincing me that I am involved in all the bad happenings so far of the world and that you are very merciful for making me realize this. What good would it bring ?

The question you have asked me why we built mosques near to temples, its a very interesting phenomenon which I notice almost everyday. There is always more than one restaurant on the road having a restaurant. Hotels are built in close vicinity of each other. Book shops, workshops you name it are always present close to each other, You might be well familiar with whole of the bazars named after what product they sell.  I think those lands are good for worshiping. Interesting that you have noticed this only for Mosques.

I told you I am mughal just because you were cursing my ancestors that they embraced islam from hinduism with the thought that it might relieve you from the hatred that you might have for me without any intention of glorifying my self or agitating you. I am sorry if it was offensive but what can I do if i was born in this family!

UNESCO or who ever the point is these places are safe. Jane mundir in lahore I have visited myself and its also in very good condition and open for all religious practices.

If you dont have references please dont even bother replying to my comments with your own fabricated accusations.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2010, 08:32:45 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temples_in_Lahore

"None of the temples in Lahore are now in worship."

"Jain Digambar Temple with Shikhar, Old Anarkali (Jain Mandir Chawk [7]): This temple was destroyed in the riots of 1992[8]. Now an Islamic school in run in the temple."

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2010, 08:34:41 AM »
Hindu Zionist: When I came to Islamabad 3 years ago I was quite a different man. I would have been infuriated with your comments and replied to you with the same hatred as you try to reply mine with. Eventualy things changed. When I visited Taxila for the first time, its about 30 minutes drive from where I live, just behind the Margalla hills, I realized why Buddah choosed that place as his center of learning. This place and its surrounding holds this serenity that I would fell short of words to define with. It calms you down, relaxes your soul, invites you to think of things that you have ignored in life. Compels you somehow to give up all the hatred and anger or bad feelings inside you.

I think you should also visit here sometime man, you really need to be at this place. I wanted to upload some images of that place but i dont know how to do that here.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2010, 09:49:27 AM »
What is Taqqiya? I have no clue.....lol.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2010, 10:11:39 AM »
What is Taqqiya? I have no clue.....lol.

when the shi'a fled the sunnis after a battle they would tell sunnis they were sunnis to hide the fact in order to stay alive they would lie.Then it became a good thing to practice taqiyah
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2010, 11:14:23 AM »
Islam is an evil cult of a religion. It is a cult of death, one which preaches that killing non-believers is a way to attain paradise. I am sick of hearing excuses for this vile religion. I am sorry to the poster but I will not be polite nor engaging. If you subscribe to the ideology of Islam you are an enemy of mine.

Islam is at war with the Jews and with the entire Western culture. All one needs to do is open your eyes and read the news around the world. Every day we read about Muslims killing muslims in Pakistan and in Afghanistan. We also read daily about the missles and rockets fired by the dirty arab Hamas and Hezbollah into our beloved Israel. The Muslims have demonstrated what they mean by 'Religion of Peace' because the term is complete double-speak... A religion of peace which kills its own, has a view of monopolizing the world through force, and subjugates its women with insane concepts of modesty {which as a Jew I understand how modest women should be} is a religion worthy of destruction.

Mohammud, piss be on him, was a pervert and a murderer. To venerate such a pig is a perversion of justice. Mohamud should have been stoned to death upon his opening his twisted mouth.

I am the enemy of Islam. I will destroy Allah wherever he hides. I believe in the ONE TRUE G-D OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC, AND JACOB and do not believe any of the crazy ideas of Mohamud. I would squeeze the life out of mohammud if I had the chance. I am a victim of Muslim terror and will not let the perpetrators of my brothers murder a moments rest from the justice which will be heaped on them.

Following is a translation of a clip from a recent Hamas TV sermon [Al-Aqsa TV (Hamas), Jan. 1, 2010] explaining the “shahid's” six rewards, provided by the media watchdog  group, Palestinian Media Watch (PMW).

"Just as Allah selected the best of His creations, to be prophets and messengers, so Allah has chosen from among us, and from the best of His creations, to be the Shahids (Martyrs). ... Oh Allah, grant us Shahada (Martyrdom) for Your sake, Oh Master of the world! Join us with the Shahids (Martyrs)! … The Shahid of this life and of the Afterlife is one who ascended to Allah [dying] on the battlefield. ... This is the highest level of Shahada (Martyrdom).

“The Prophet said: 'The Shahid has six privileges.' [Sunan A-Tirmidhi (1663) and Sunan Ibn Majagh (2799), all subsequent quotes are from this "hadith" if nothing else indicated. - Ed.]

"The first of these privileges: 'He is forgiven [his sins] with the first gush of his pure blood.' ... Therefore, the Shahid is not washed, but is left bloodied. Why? His blood will testify for him before Allah about his Shahada (Martyrdom) on Resurrection Day.

"The second [privilege]: 'He sees his place in Paradise.' If we only knew what Allah has prepared for the Shahids in Paradise, we would not sit idly in this world. ... Shahids do not die. Shahids live a full life with Allah. They live in the highest Heaven and in the world of angels, eating, drinking, walking and enjoying themselves. Therefore Allah has forbidden us to say that Shahids are dead. He has forbidden us and told us: 'Do not think that those who are killed in the name of Allah are dead. No, because they are alive, and their livelihood is with Allah.' [Quran, Sura 3:169]

“The third kindness: 'The Shahid is shielded from the Great Shock [on Judgment Day].'  The next kindness: 'A crown of honor is placed upon his head, one stone of which is worth more than all there is in this world.' The next kindness: 'He marries 72 Dark-Eyed wives.' One description of the Dark-Eyed [maidens]: 'If one of the women of Paradise would look towards the earth, she would light up everything between heaven and earth.' [Sahih Bukhari, 6199] The next kindness: 'He is a heavenly advocate for 70 family members.'"
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2010, 11:16:11 AM »
We don't need no Muslims here!  >:( >:( >:(
join Al Qaida, the JTF isn't for your kind!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2010, 11:29:12 AM »
Yes, the deeds of the Muslims proof their wicked nature everyday.  >:(

And their whole ideology is based on a fairy tale, invented in order to justify the hunger of power of the arch-quranimal M.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani