Author Topic: OJ Is and always will be a low animal  (Read 7896 times)

Erica

Re: OJ Is and always will be a low animal
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2007, 09:26:35 PM »
Try the amsterdam news, expecially the articles by herb boyd and alton maddox the lawyer for bawana twana banana. Try BAW, especially the mulatto's columns. Yes the one only deborah mathis. Ms. mathis was one of bill clinton's pet pigs, as a matter of fact he was brought up in her divorce case. Try the final call, by none other than louie farafart. Try black radio, especially WBAI and WLIB. Yes gary, imhotep (he is under the illusion that Imhotep was a White man), try clayton riley, try randall robinson, try chris kelly. I always monitor my enemies. Don't give me that garbage that your bros and hos love us. I don't buy it. By the way susan taylor of essence mag is a triple A white hater and so is her bastard daughter. I think she should go on Maury povitch and find the real baby daddy.
Who and what is BAW and the Amsterdam news? That isn't a black periodical. We are talking about regular magazines not political newspapers, which I don't read or give lip service to. Those tiny, miniscule  publications are nothing to worry about at all. They can be thrown in the trash can just like the Enquirer and Star Mags. Its trash.
Also, note that when you try to sound 'urban' your posts don't read correctly "Your bros and hos"... that is a duffus comment. I'm not trying to convince you that anyone likes you... I listed QUALITY black magazines because you said that the articles mention killing white people.