Author Topic: the jews have the best rappers (warning: foul language)  (Read 1617 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: the jews have the best rappers (warning: foul language)
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2010, 11:16:29 AM »
don't forget Matisyahu
http://www.youtube.com/watch#playnext=1&playnext_from=TL&videos=VxwK-fUzeis&v=GYr4Fz14C6w

Matisyahu is an awesome singer and an awesome person. I have met him and know people who have spent Shabbos with him. I have seen him twice in concert also.

Matisyahu is not a rapper, he is very talented at hip-hop beat box and reggae style music. I also hear he is playing in Israel this summer with the Israeli trance band 'Infected Mushroom' who I have taken a liking to in the last year.

I like Matisyahu. He is very talented.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2010, 12:55:36 PM »
The best mainstream rapper right now is "Drake", who is not only a rapper, but is a great singer as well.

Drake is half black, half white, fully Jewish and has even been in Hebrew school.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2010, 04:59:03 PM »
The best mainstream rapper right now is "Drake", who is not only a rapper, but is a great singer as well.

Drake is half black, half white, fully Jewish and has even been in Hebrew school.

what on earth are you on about...hes woeful, eminem far superior, drakes the first verse, and eminems the last....eminem is so far ahead of everyone its not funny...even though his messages are very immoral.