Author Topic: Experience of buying Robert Spencers book  (Read 1075 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Experience of buying Robert Spencers book
« on: February 12, 2010, 11:12:28 AM »
Experience of 6 hrs of Islamic hate after buying the book!

City- Indore, India Date: 12th Feb

2:30 pm
Went to Readers Paradise to pick my copy of "The Truth About Muhammad" By Dr. Robert Spencer.When I was picking up the book from the counter there was another bookstore owner standing right there. He asked me if I have ordered this book? I said yes I did arranged it from Amazon. He asked my name & introduces himself as 'Rehmaan Ansaari'. He further enquired about why I wanted to read this book.I said I found it intresting. He stared at me for few moments and then suggested me a book shop @ bombay bazaar {A heavily muslim populated area in Indore} and asked me to come with him if I want to know the real muhammad. I said it's OK & I will check that outlet myself if I wanted to.On hearing this he accused me of being a person with hatred in heart & that I'm responsible for what muslims are doing right now in the world. On this I pointed him at another book in my hands 'Investment Strategies Of Hedge Funds' by Filippo Stefanini and asked him why he's not questioning my intentions about this book. It's your choice, he said. Then how this is not my choice I replied. I said "you have just proven the point mentioned in this book. "Intolerance" you can't even tolerate to see this book in my hands & then you want me to believe that I am the one with hatred. If you would have not reacted like this I might have considered the written material to be a propaganda but now what choice have you left for me".
By now every one @ the shop was staring at us. I paid for the books & left with a heavy heart.

Sapna Sangeeta Road - 5:30 PM
I was walking towards my office with books in my hands. Suddenly I heard someone shouting my name. I turned to see it was Usmaan who owns an office in the same building. He was running behind me since I left the parking in the basement. I asked what's the matter? He said 'I just wanted to have a look at what you are reading now a days'. I was taken aback by this act of his.To avoid the confrontation I said that I'm in a hurry. But he literally snatched the books & started to flip pages as I watched stunned by his move.
"You know reading these kind of books is not good for you" he said & left after throwing the books in my hands. Needless to say it was more of a threat rather than a suggestion.

Annpurna Road - 8:30 PM
I answered the call bell of my flat.It was the home delivery guy from Domino's.
I got back to my bedroom to bring the money. On returning I found him flipping the pages of the same book which was placed on central table of my living room.I asked him WTH was he doing? He said that he always wanted to knew that how people disbelief in great Allah and today he has found an example. Then started telling me how great Islam is and how people are misunderstanding it. He bragged about western culture & media. And said Insha Allah one day they will be punished.By now I was too exhausted so I kept quite & paid him so that he can leave.

All this happened within 6 hrs of my purchasing the book.Suddenly I'm realizing that may be situation is not what it seems. May be India is sitting on a ticking bomb. The people in this incidents are liberal & tolerant muslims. The peaceful muslims in India. It is hard to imagine what extremists will be like.

Your thoughts invited on the incidents,This is not my personal experience, but my friend's.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Experience of buying Robert Spencers book
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 01:00:53 PM »
You picked out a great book.

I am sorry these savage dogs were trying to nip at your heels.

A Rabbi at a synagogue I once attended was heavily insulted by me offering him the chance to listen to the "Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam".  He had no refute, except for me to "study Maimonides"... wtf... Maimonides was almost killed by Muslims, and if there is anything worth studying about Rambam and Islam it is his "letter to Yemen".  I hate faggots, and this "Rabbi" is a faygala in his "private"(read: PUBLIC) life.  Strange a homosexual would stick up for Islam...  what's next a charity drive for the Ku Klux Klan?

-I think if I, personally, was accosted by a Muslim for my interest in a book anti-Muslim... two scenarios.

#1, "Claim to be a Muslim outraged at Robert Spencer, and that you are writing a book destroying his ideas" [a bit of taqiyya for the taqiyyaists,LOL, but you never know when a dog is going to bite, sometimes it is best to not fight needless battles...  I NEVER waste my time talking to extreme Leftists, nor Muslims... I only care to interact with people on the fence, or people who have made the right choices in modern philosophy].  This is one case where havin

#2, Size the opportunity to test out my Krav Maga in a real life situation.  "You want to pick on the Chosen people?  Try choosing ME! Rawr!"

Robert Spencer is a great author because he is an honest "fact machine", not a dishonest opinionist like Lewis "Taqqiya" Bernard [may he be drowned in a sea of his own blood].

Death to Mohammedanism.  May the ideology be smashed beyond recognition.  May all Muslims open their eyes and make teshuvah.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein