Author Topic: Ambassador from Israel is PUBLICLY INSULTED OVER AND OVER AGAIN AT UC, Cai  (Read 899 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Just watch at all the people inturrupting his speech, insulting him and Israel and on and on.....be prepared to be upset.

>:(

I could not stop crying by the time this video was over....

This really made me upset...... :'(

Please go over and support Israel on that page...

Thankyou so much.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 05:26:52 PM by ~Hanna~ »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ambassador from Israel is PUBLICLY INSULTED OVER AND OVER AGAIN AT UC, Cai
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 05:06:21 PM »
SOMEONE is deleting my pro Israel comments over there. >:(

IS ZOOTUBE RUN BY NAZI'S?

I am beginning to think so.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2010, 05:25:19 PM »
Done. 

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2010, 05:27:24 PM »
Thankyou Lisa.

I did not realize how emotional I would get by watching this video.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2010, 05:29:43 PM »
Honestly, if it were a Kahanist or someone like Meir Kahane doing these speeches, then there would be no upset of anyone...only making fools of the protesters...I wish Meir Kahane were still alive.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2010, 05:51:20 PM »
I didn't watch the whole video. 

Imagine if Chaim was there and if he had teargassed those [censored] roaches? 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2010, 06:05:14 PM »
done
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2010, 06:05:44 PM »
SOMEONE is deleting my pro Israel comments over there. >:(

IS ZOOTUBE RUN BY NAZI'S?

I am beginning to think so.
yes i think qurananimals
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2010, 07:44:48 PM »
Can you imagine the smell.  :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2010, 07:48:13 PM »
This is a lot to do with Obongo being a Muslim too. They know this and say whatever they want, knowing no harm will come to them.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2010, 08:05:13 PM »
Bosnian-Serb PM Milorad Dodik Sends Letter of Support to Israel

Thanks to Aleksandar in Belgrade for the translation from the Serbian-language site “Vladars.net” (Jan. 17):

Serb Republic Prime Minister Milorad Dodik Sends Letter of Support to Israel

Prime Minister of Serb Republic, Milorad Dodik yesterday sent a letter of support to Israeli President Shimon Peres. Prime Minister Dodik in his letter conveys his understanding of the precarious position of Israel and its citizens, at the same time giving full support to the Israeli effort to ensure security and peace to the Israeli people.

Dodik states in his letter that the Serb Republic (Republika Srpska) does not support anti- Israel demonstrations and gatherings that have been organized in the other part of Bosnia (the Muslim-Croat Federation).

Prime Minister Dodik at the same time expresses his belief that soon a long-term peaceful solution will be found for the conflict in which Israel finds itself.

For speaking in support of Israel, Dodik was reproached by Bosnia’s Muslim-dominated state-run television, as Andy Wilcoxson informs:

Bosnian Serb PM sends letters of support to Israeli president
BBC Monitoring Europe (Political) - January 19, 2009 Monday

Text of report by Bosnia-Hercegovina Federation public TV, on 17 January

[Presenter Sanjin Beciragic]

[Bosnian] Serb Republic premier Milorad Dodik has sent a letter of support to Israeli President Simon Peres, expressing understanding for, as he called it, the difficult position in which Israel and its citizens find themselves. At the same time he expressed his full support for efforts to secure peace and security for the people of Israel. The letter says that the RS [Serb Republic] does not endorse the anti-Israeli protests and events organized in the other part of B-H [Bosnia-Hercegovina], i.e. in the Bosnia-Hercegovina Federation.

Mr Dodik perhaps needs reminding that Israel has killed more than 1,000 civilians in Gaza so far, including 300 children.

Dodik was further condemned by Bosnia’s two main Muslim parties:

Bosnian opposition party condemns Serb PM’s support for Israel

Text of report by Bosnia-Hercegovina Federation public TV, on 17 January

[Presenter Sanjin Beciragic] The SDP [Social Democratic Party] have reacted [to letter of support by Bosnian Serb Republic PM Milorad Dodik to Israeli President Simon Peres] saying that by justifying the Israeli bombing of Gaza, Milorad Dodik actually justifies the policy of killing innocent civilians pursued in this region by his idols as personified by Radovan Karadzic and Ratko Mladic.

Main Bosnian Muslim party calls Serb PM’s Israel support “moral plunge”

Text of report by Bosnia-Hercegovina Federation public TV, on 18 January

[Presenter Mersiha Novalic]

The SDA [Party of Democratic Action], too, reacted today to a letter of support sent to the Israeli president by Bosnian Serb Republic Premier Milorad Dodik. They believe that Dodik’s letter represents the ultimate expression of a moral plunge of the inhumane principle running counter to civilization, to which Dodik subscribes, while thousands of civilian victims are still being counted in Gaza. The press release says that these values of Dodik’s cannot and are not shared by any reasonable person, including the Serb people in Bosnia-Hercegovina. Every person naturally distinguishes between good and evil, and even more so [discerns] the principle that innocent people must not be subjected to massive killing for the sake of a political idea, notes the press release.

My fellow Americans, please bear in mind that it is the latter mentality that your government is working to centralize in Bosnia-Hercegovina by changing the country’s two parts into a single entity, eventually dissolving the Serb half.

On a related note, Nazi hunter Efraim Zuroff, of the Simon Wiesenthal Center in Jerusalem, has just been made an honorary citizen of the city of Novi Sad in Serbia. Today is the last day of a three-day, first-ever major conference to be launched by the center in Serbia on Holocaust history and education. Mr. Zuroff received the honor on Monday.

Go Israel :dance: :dance: :dance:

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,