Author Topic: Watch how this muslim monster advocates wife beating  (Read 857 times)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Watch how this muslim monster advocates wife beating
« on: February 16, 2010, 10:23:10 AM »
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iWGA8i6scYY&autoplay=&fs=1&showinfo=0&showsearch=0&rel=0&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="opaque" width="480" height="415" id="myytplayer"></embed>      <div style="font-size:0.9em;">      <a href="http://vodpod.com/watch/5488-wife-beating-in-islam-only-a-rod-will-help">Wife Beating in Islam - Only a rod will help!</a>- Watch more <a href="http://vodpod.com">Videos</a> at Vodpod.</div>

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Watch how this muslim monster advocates wife beating
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 11:06:10 AM »
That's Sharia Law and those stinking turds are pushing for it.  >:( >:( >:(

Some Islamic women that try to escape from this, risk their life to come to Europe and America only to find now that these beasts are pushing for it here too. Death to Islam, the cult of Murder and Rape.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 11:25:45 AM »
That's Sharia Law and those stinking turds are pushing for it.  >:( >:( >:(

Some Islamic women that try to escape from this, risk their life to come to Europe and America only to find now that these beasts are pushing for it here too. Death to Islam, the cult of Murder and Rape.

Hi IrishZionest... you would be surprised to know that many muslim women, those who do not try to escape, make excuses and try to validate this evil sharia law.
These muslim women have been brainwashed since birth, and most of them have learned to identify with their aggressors.
By identifying with their aggressors, they get less beatings and sometimes they get beat regardless of their support for their husbands and the sharia law.

I agree with you Irish....Death to Islam !

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 01:38:29 PM »
He uses phrases as he refers to this verse of wifebeating, that Christians use for the verses that refer to grace and eternal life or that Jews use to the verses that refer to G-d's turning towards Abraham Isaak and Jacob.

For me it appears that wifebeating has for him the same standing as for us salvation.

Perhaps I am wrong, but this went through my head instantly as I heard this speech.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 03:45:58 PM »
Hi Ulli .... the muslim mindset is completely backwards.
They believe they have the right to buy, sell or beat their women.

In other religions women are protected, loved and respected for their roles as Mothers and Wives.

islam is crooked beyond repair.

Shalom & G-d Bless you Ulli

Dox

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 05:09:16 PM »
Unfortunately people who abuse women exist in every faith.  However not all abusers justify the (ill) legitimacy of their position in religion.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2010, 07:49:13 PM »
Unfortunately people who abuse women exist in every faith.  However not all abusers justify the (ill) legitimacy of their position in religion.

If a Christian or Jewish man beats their wife, they go against the teachings of the religion. If a Muslim does it, he's following Islam. That's the difference.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2010, 07:55:05 PM »
Does it say in the Quran (literally), that it's ok to beat your wife?

Doesn't the Bible have some far out statements about women?

I'm not trying to be contrary, just trying to fill in the gaps of what I don't know

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2010, 08:04:54 PM »
Does it say in the Quran (literally), that it's ok to beat your wife?

Doesn't the Bible have some far out statements about women?

I'm not trying to be contrary, just trying to fill in the gaps of what I don't know

What kind of far out things does the Bible say?

Also, the Qu'ran says the following:
http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-wife-beating-koran-4-34.htm

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2010, 08:10:42 PM »
Here's a few, but let me just state in advance, I can't verify the quotes or the translation so if you see something that looks familiar, then ok, and if you don't, then it might be completely wrong and don't accept it as being valid.

http://www.nobeliefs.com/DarkBible/darkbible7.htm

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2010, 08:33:11 PM »
Why don't you ask Chaim in the ask JTF thread about Bible verses you find troubling? I think he can answer those very well.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2010, 08:40:31 PM »
Why don't you ask Chaim in the ask JTF thread about Bible verses you find troubling? I think he can answer those very well.

I guess I accept that sometimes religious texts are misinterpreted.  I know I have seen people do that with the Talmud online so because I have seen that done to my group, I am inclined to believe it happens to other people as well. 

I know that I did go to the Talmud many times, and I found that all of the things anti-semites say about that book are lies--outright lies.  One passage the anti-semites are always going on about is about it being permissable to have sex with a 3 year old.  That is pure anti-semitic filth.  What that passage really says and I can thank Ronen Nachman, may he rest in peace,  for pointing this out is that the punishment for rape, not the permissability of it, but the punishment for it is what is discussed in the Talmud.

My point is that if someone can impune my religion, I am not surprised if they do it to another religion

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2010, 11:34:46 PM »
Hey! He's just expressing him self. You Pislamaphobic.
If she looks at another man, beat her.
If she gets near another man, killer.
The dumb infidel just don't understand.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2010, 11:43:19 PM »

If a Christian or Jewish man beats their wife, they go against the teachings of the religion. If a Muslim does it, he's following Islam. That's the difference.

Hi Ruby... excellent observation and you are right!

Shalom - Dox