Author Topic: Israeli Zionist rappers..rapping about Golani and killing Hezbollah  (Read 1796 times)

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
1 song In hebrew language:

2 songs In English:

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Israeli Zionist rappers..rapping about Golani and killing Hezbollah
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 08:27:16 AM »
They embrace evil noise, they're evil.
If I put a single red rose in a pile of cow crap, do you still want it?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 10:25:57 AM »
How can you prove that they are "evil"? Yes rap is crap, but that automatically makes them evil Jews?

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 01:09:16 PM »

your a fool buddy for calling these Jews evil...did you even listen to the message in those songs I posted?  These Jews served in the same unit i did..The Golani Brigade!  fighting Hezbollah and the islamic conquest attempts of the international jihad movement is a very righteous thing!  what have u done for the cause?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 01:49:03 PM »
They suck.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 01:50:51 PM »
Ill give them a listen this weekend... I happen to like Religious Jewish hip-hop like Judah Maccabee, Y Love, and dScribe, and others...

Music is neither evil or good, it depends on what is done with it...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 03:01:33 PM »
Music is neither evil or good, it depends on what is done with it...
Yes.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 08:12:06 PM »
I refuse to poison my ears with rap noise.
Its sort of like eating turd.

Why don't they try some other type of music???
Is rap crap the only type of noise they are willing to embrace?
I'd rather hear yodelling.
I will respect them when they stop the violent rap crap.
They embrace evil, they are evil.

Oh, I saved ten lives but I just killed your pregnant wife, don't punish me.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 08:31:46 PM »
Then you wouldn't mind if they decided to try this kind of music from the great empire:

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 08:37:21 PM »
Alright, I listened to it. I couldn't take more than 5 seconds of it. I had to close it.
I'm sorry if I sound extreme. I just can't stand that jungle chest beating noise.
They can make evil rap noise good? Hey, can they bring back Hitler and then make him a kind leader? After all, maybe he didn't mean it.

Evil people can do good and still be evil.

Good people must be good all the time.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 08:46:18 PM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2010, 08:56:51 PM »
Alright, I listened to it. I couldn't take more than 5 seconds of it. I had to close it.
I'm sorry if I sound extreme. I just can't stand that jungle chest beating noise.
They can make evil rap noise good? Hey, can they bring back Hitler and then make him a kind leader? After all, maybe he didn't mean it.

Only Hashem can judge if a person is truly righteous and I disagree that good people do good all the time. The whole concept of Teshuva flies in the face of what you are saying. Even the most righteous in our holy Torah have made mistakes, and yet they are remembered as righteous. Even Noah, whos ending was not very noble, is considered a righteous man. Even Moses was punished for the mistakes which he made. Our religion teaches that there is no righteous man who has not sinned.

Music is subjective and your judgement only is relevant to you. If you do not like this music then fine, nobody says you have to. But you cannot judge them as evil simply because they listen or sing a particular style of music which you don't like. I can't imagine how people listen to classical music all day {like my step-dad} and yet I don't belittle him for listening to it. I accept that this is the kind of music which he likes.

I fully agree that Gangsta Rap is an abomination and should be avoided like the plague. But what makes it horrible is the mind-set and the words to the music. I took a firm stand against gangsta rap many years ago and still stand by this... But I do not think all rapping, nor all hip-hop music is evil... That is simple prejudice.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2010, 10:11:24 PM »
But what makes it horrible is the mind-set and the words to the music. I took a firm stand against gangsta rap many years ago and still stand by this... But I do not think all rapping, nor all hip-hop music is evil... That is simple prejudice.

I agree. There is some Christian rap out there that has a very positive message, for instance. I don't agree that a whole entire style of anything can be bad.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2010, 04:42:01 AM »

OK their music, like all rap, sucks. But what's make most rappers evil isn't their poor taste in music, but their evil message- The racism, the misogyny, praising of cop killing, etc.

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2010, 07:24:25 AM »
Why don't they do Country music? Or Bluegrass??
Rap and Hip-Hop sucks! especially when sung by Whites or Jews...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2010, 08:03:45 AM »

Only Hashem can judge if a person is truly righteous and I disagree that good people do good all the time. The whole concept of Teshuva flies in the face of what you are saying. Even the most righteous in our holy Torah have made mistakes, and yet they are remembered as righteous. Even Noah, whos ending was not very noble, is considered a righteous man. Even Moses was punished for the mistakes which he made. Our religion teaches that there is no righteous man who has not sinned.

Music is subjective and your judgement only is relevant to you. If you do not like this music then fine, nobody says you have to. But you cannot judge them as evil simply because they listen or sing a particular style of music which you don't like. I can't imagine how people listen to classical music all day {like my step-dad} and yet I don't belittle him for listening to it. I accept that this is the kind of music which he likes.

I fully agree that Gangsta Rap is an abomination and should be avoided like the plague. But what makes it horrible is the mind-set and the words to the music. I took a firm stand against gangsta rap many years ago and still stand by this... But I do not think all rapping, nor all hip-hop music is evil... That is simple prejudice.

What I mean is that good people must do good all the time.
That is of course, you have to try to do good always. Why would you want to do evil?
If you know something is evil, why would you do it?
If I was a scientist who clones sheeps and I just happened to have Hitlers DNA, should I say, whats one sin?
Now if I did it by accdient, that's a different story.
Is there something I don't see?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2010, 08:12:21 AM »

If I was evil, that would be easy, I can do evil or I can do good.

If I want to be good, I would TRY my best to do only good.

If I was a scientist or doctor and I want to do good I can perhaps try to fix a DNA or try to cure cancer.

Or I can be passive and say its too hard - forget it.

Or maybe I can do evil and clone Hitler.

Can I make mistakes? Yes. Should I TRY to do only good? Yes. Can I TRY to do only good? Yes. Will I do evil? Not intentionally. Why would I intentionally do evil?
Just for the fun of it I'll just go an chop off someone's head and still expect to go to heaven.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2010, 08:21:58 AM »

Jews have their own kind of music. Why can't those guys be proud of the musical creations of their own people?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2010, 11:47:37 AM »

Jews have their own kind of music. Why can't those guys be proud of the musical creations of their own people?

‎That's totally invalid argument. Do you think Chinese must only do Chinese music, and stay away from classic, or rock n' roll ?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2010, 01:28:10 PM »

(->)That's totally invalid argument. Do you think Chinese must only do Chinese music, and stay away from classic, or rock n' roll ?

Where do you see "only"?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2010, 01:47:29 PM »

(->)That's totally invalid argument. Do you think Chinese must only do Chinese music, and stay away from classic, or rock n' roll ?

Where do you see "only"?

Your previous post implies that Jews should stick to their own musical heritage, otherwise, it is irrelevant to the discussion.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2010, 02:12:10 PM »
No, I don't get how thats saying they can "only" do their own Jewish music.
They should be proud of their own music. Where did I say that they have to stay away from other kinds of music?
I don't see that.
Something I don't see?
Feel free to correct me. I'm sure you will.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2010, 02:20:16 PM »
And what exactly constitutes Jewish music?

This is a difficult topic. Some may say that Klezmer music is jewish and others wills say that chanting and drums is Jewish music... Others may say that Cantorial music is Jewish music... So it is very confusing to say that Jews should stick to 'Jewish' music... Because Jews have been in the diaspora for over 2000 years there is no music which can be called uniquely Jewish music. Our music has mixtures of every culture we have been in...

Jewish Rock, Jewish Pop, Jewish Electronica, etc. etc...

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2010, 02:34:23 PM »
No, I don't get how thats saying they can "only" do their own Jewish music.
They should be proud of their own music. Where did I say that they have to stay away from other kinds of music?
I don't see that.
Something I don't see?
Feel free to correct me. I'm sure you will.

You made a claim in this discussion with that Jews (or humans in general) should stay away from rap. So when you say:
"Jews have their own kind of music. Why can't those guys be proud of the musical creations of their own people?"
I understand it as a supporting argument to your above claim. Meaning- Jews should stay out of schwartze rap "music" since they have their own music to be proud of. But then the same argument would work for any type of non authentic Jewish music. I suppose what you meant to say is that people should stay away from rap because rap is junk music, independantly of what background the person who do the rap comes from.

Otherwise, I don't understand what you tried to say. We don't know that the discussed Jew rappers are not proud of their own people's music. We only know that they chose to do crap noise, a poor choice indeed.

And what about an urban slums negro- do you think he should practice rap, because rap is his cultural heritage, or maybe he better look elsewhere and borrow something from other cultures ?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2010, 02:37:34 PM »
Jewish music borrows from every cultures music... What constitutes true Jewish music? In your humble opinion?

Even many of the melodies which we sing in shul are borrowed from the European culture...

Do we even know the melodies which the Levites sung in the Holy Temple? I believe they have been lost...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2010, 02:40:36 PM »
http://www.jewishmag.com/125mag/music-psalms/music-psalms.htm

Music of the Psalms
By Jonathan L. Friedmann

The Book of Psalms was the prayer book of Jerusalem's Second Temple. Though traditionally associated with King David, some of the psalms were composed by different authors, such as Asaf. Still, the psalms are uniquely adaptable to different times and circumstances, a quality described by the rabbis: "Whatever David says in his book pertains to himself, to all Israel, and to all times" (Midrash Tehillim). There are psalms of praise, complaint, wisdom, and thanksgiving, many of which voice concerns and beliefs still relevant for our time.

In Temple days, the Levitical choir sang psalms during sacrificial worship, accompanied by harps and lyres. In fact, the word "psalm" derives from the Greek psalmos, meaning a song with string accompaniment. Of the 150 psalms found in the Bible, thirteen have the title shir ("song"), fifty-eight are designated mizmor ("song set to music"), and many others are labeled "song of praise" tehillah ("song of praise"). Several also include musical "stage directions," indicating the various instruments to be played, and the details of performance. For example, Psalm 120-134 is called the "Song of Ascents," and may have been chanted as the high priest ascended the Temple Mount.

Additionally, the literary structure of the psalms suggests that they were divided among singers. This style of singing, known as antiphonal, involves two semi-independent choirs singing alternate musical phrases. And, other psalms were sung in a responsorial manner, in which the choir sang the main text, and the congregation chanted simple responses, such as Amen ("it is so").

Musical instruments are also referenced throughout the psalms. Psalm 150, for instance, proclaims: "Praise Him with blasts of the horn; praise Him with harp and lyre. Praise Him with timbrel and dance; praise Him with lute and pipe. Praise Him with resounding cymbals; praise Him upon loud-crashing cymbals. Let all that breathes praise the Lord. Hallelujah."

In light of all this, it is clear that music was essential to the worship of ancient Israel. Yet, it is impossible to know for sure how that music actually sounded. Nevertheless, musicologists have searched for remnants of this ancient music, hoping to piece together long-forgotten melodies. Guided by the assumption that the earliest Diaspora communities have musical practices closest to the "source," researchers have tried to deduce original Jewish features from the music of Iraqi and Yemenite Jews. In addition to being old, these communities were historically isolated from their non-Jewish neighbors, and virtually unaffected by Western musical developments.

However, examination of such music has shown, among other things, the unreliability of this type of theory. As music passes from one generation to the next, some pitches are improperly remembered, and melodies are "corrected" or "improved." Furthermore, Iraqi and Yemenite Jews surely heard and were influenced by the music of neighboring Muslim communities, even if they had little direct contact.

Though we cannot hear the ancient music of the psalms, many psalm texts have become part of the Jewish liturgy. Traditionally, there is a different "Psalm of the Day" read each morning, and various psalms appear in weekday, Sabbath, festival, and holiday services. For instance, the Pesukei D'Zimra ("Verses of Praise") for weekday mornings consists of Psalms 145-150, while Psalms 113-118 comprise the Hallel ("Praise") liturgy for holiday services.

Even without musical accompaniment, the words of the psalms bear a distinct melodic quality. As Naphtali Herz Imber, poet and author of "Hatikvah," wrote: "In them one finds the deep heartbreaking tones of a Beethoven, as well as the smooth, light, laughing, comic song of an Offenbach; the silent, sweet whisper of love's longing, as well as the wild galloping Hallelujahs suggestive of Wagner's Walküre. In the Psalms is contained the music of the past, present and the future. What wonder, then, that their publisher and editor, King David, lives, and will live, in the grateful memories of the lovers of the best music!"