Author Topic: Supporting Israel  (Read 428 times)

Offline john10001

• New JTFer
  • 100% Proud to be a Brit!!!
Supporting Israel
« on: February 17, 2010, 05:47:35 PM »
I just wondered what Christians (gentiles) can do, other than prayers, to support Israel, the Jewish State, the Hilltop Youth, and the return of exiled Jews?

Also, I wondered if you believe that Israel should have a policy of capturing and holding any land from where terrorist assaults originate and fully incorporating it as part of Israel, expelling the former inhabitants who supported the terrorists action, or did nothing to stop it?

Thanks,

John

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Supporting Israel
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 06:04:55 PM »
I just wondered what Christians (gentiles) can do, other than prayers, to support Israel, the Jewish State, the Hilltop Youth, and the return of exiled Jews?

Also, I wondered if you believe that Israel should have a policy of capturing and holding any land from where terrorist assaults originate and fully incorporating it as part of Israel, expelling the former inhabitants who supported the terrorists action, or did nothing to stop it?

Thanks,

John

That is as good a question for Jews as it is for Christians.

As for the land, if it is within the borders of the biblical land of Israel, yes absolutely it should be taken back and incorporated into the contemporary land of Israel. If it isn't then no not at all, but the threat coming from that bordering land should be eradicated completely.

Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.