Author Topic: I have a great idea...  (Read 581 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
I have a great idea...
« on: February 18, 2010, 02:31:24 PM »
As to get more mebers and advertisement...

I cannot remember which great poster does this, but often puts chaims answers of ask jtf on youtube...

Well what i might do is find a popular youtube video...you know thats fairly relevant to jtf cause, then we can get the great computer wizkids on here to do video resposes to these popular you tuve videos...

Example. Take the old white guy pounding the babboon. I can ask chaim(hoping that hes watched the video) the question "did you see the video chaim and what did you think etc"...chaim gives a brillinat answer AS  per usual, then one of you computer coniseurs actually put it as a video response to that video..

ThAT BUS FIGHT VIDEO have got nearly 2 millions views...think how much exposure if one a week one of us got chaim to respond to a popular 1 million plus zootube video. Think of the exposure...

next week it could be a terrorist attack that gets footage....again ill ask chaim of his views, then we simply cut and paste it as a response to the youtubr video.

Because remember they very rarely ban chaims videos when its just his voice...

what you think/..????

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: I have a great idea...
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 02:34:15 PM »
Do you know it is proper english to capitalize a persons proper name? i.e. Chaim, not chaim...

http://englishplus.com/grammar/00000045.htm
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2010, 02:51:12 PM »
Do you know it is proper english to capitalize a persons proper name? i.e. Chaim, not chaim...

im very poor at typing in general, i think i have typing dyslexia..when i have a pen my grammars fine, but when im typing it goes to pot..

Strange...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2010, 03:31:11 PM »

im very poor at typing in general, i think i have typing dyslexia..when i have a pen my grammars fine, but when im typing it goes to pot..

Strange...

I hope it is not a medical condition and only a result of laziness... Maybe, over time, you will become more accustomed to typing on the keyboard and then you will master grammar.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 03:54:13 PM »

Strange...

I hope it is not a medical condition and only a result of laziness... Maybe, over time, you will become more accustomed to typing on the keyboard and then you will master grammar.

that made no sense, but i hope you had a decent day...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2010, 03:58:25 PM »

Strange...

Are you a native English speaker? What I wrote was grammatically correct and should be understandable to anyone who speaks English.

I hope that you do not have dyslexia. I think that your problem is a result of laziness or haste. I suspect that as you become more familiar with the keyboard that you will eventually master grammer.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2010, 04:23:10 PM »

Strange...

Are you a native English speaker? What I wrote was grammatically correct and should be understandable to anyone who speaks English.

I hope that you do not have dyslexia. I think that your problem is a result of laziness or haste. I suspect that as you become more familiar with the keyboard that you will eventually master grammer.

*grammar*

i could be your personal spell check caddy...correct all your typo's and speeling errors..you could pay me 10 euros a month through direct debit..

Its win win...

Moshe92

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2010, 04:25:54 PM »
If you try to add a video response, the person who made the original video has to accept it.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2010, 04:28:15 PM »
If you try to add a video response, the person who made the original video has to accept it.

didnt know that..