Author Topic: Teacher cries 'hate crime' over Bible left on desk  (Read 605 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Teacher cries 'hate crime' over Bible left on desk
« on: February 18, 2010, 06:41:13 PM »
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=125374

An eighth-grade teacher has accused her students of committing a "hate crime" and being "cruel" because they left a Bible on her desk and a Christmas card with the word "Christ" underlined.

Melissa Hussain, an Apex, N.C., science teacher at West Lake Middle School, is suspended with pay and may lose her job after she purportedly clashed with students on the subject of religion and sent students to the school office when they asked about the role of God in creation during a lesson about evolution.

Hussain wrote on her then-public Facebook page that it was a "hate crime" when her students left a Bible on her desk, according to the Charlotte News & Observer. She complained about students singing "Jesus Loves Me" and wearing Jesus T-shirts.

Hussain said she "was able to shame her kids" over the incidents.

"I can't believe the cruelty and ignorance of people sometimes," Hussain wrote on the social networking site.

She said she wouldn't let the Bible incident "go unpunished."

(Story continues below)

The teacher's Facebook profile did not indicate her religious affiliation. It has been set to private since her comments became public.

The teacher also called parents who complain about their children receiving their first "B" grade in middle school "ridiculous."

According to reports, Hussain's friends responded by posting comments on the teacher's Facebook page that talked about "ignorant Southern rednecks" and calling the parents of Hussain's students "bigoted, stupid and uncaring."

Another friend suggested Hussain bring a poster to class of NASCAR star Dale Earnhardt Jr. with a swastika drawn on his forehead because doing so would be "teaching" students a lesson.

"And without a job," Hussain replied. "But I like it!"

According to several media reports, parents say they complained to officials with the Wake County Public School System three weeks ago. As of Feb. 12, Hussain is under suspension for five days while district officials investigate the complaints.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: Teacher cries 'hate crime' over Bible left on desk
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 06:43:58 PM »
I hope the parents contact Jay Sekulow of the ACLJ.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2010, 08:27:48 PM »
Wow that woman sounds like she needs some serious medicine.

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 06:37:55 AM »
It's a culture clash - the inevitable result of "diversity".  I remember having Christmas and Christ shoved down my throat in high school and how much I resented it.  But I never made a big stink over it.  Maybe I should have made a stink when my teacher gave us a quiz and one of the questions was "what date is Christmas?"  I got that one wrong; I honestly did not know.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2010, 06:44:58 AM »
Yes, Jay Sekulow has handled alot of unfair abusive cases against innocent people, especially under the attack of Muslims!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2010, 11:33:04 AM »
This looks more like a love crime to me ;)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2010, 01:39:25 PM »
No one with a name like Hussain should be teaching (or president for that matter).
qft
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2010, 02:36:57 PM »
Her name is Melissa Hussain, she hates Christians, the Bible and likes to see swastikas.

The teacher's Facebook profile did not indicate her religious affiliation. It has been set to private since her comments became public.

She doesn't have to. It is obvious, that she is a quranimal.

Here are the comments she wrote on facebook: http://www.newsobserver.com/content/media/2010/2/15/Facebook.pdf

Look this quranimal has a supporter page on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Please-Support-Melissa-Hussain/305411512899?v=wall&ref=nf

There is written verbatim, that "... anyone who comes in here with anti-Muslim propanda, ... will be banned."

Of cause we understand ...  ::)

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani