Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, February 28, 2010  (Read 9590 times)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, February 28, 2010
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2010, 03:06:10 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

I know that you oppose women serving in the Israeli military, but do you believe that the majority of Israeli Jews will accept your reasoning that Israeli men in the military cannot be trusted to be near women?
 I agree with you, but your reasoning makes it sound as if Israeli military men are rapists, because any man who forces a woman to have sex in exchange for a liberty pass is in essence forcing her to have sex against her will.  

Furthermore couldn't your argument be applied to women in general in the workplace, because male bosses could demand sex from female employees in exchange for a pay increase or promotion?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2010, 03:14:37 PM »
hey chaim..

1) I feel we are very harsh on our white female jewish/gentile people. We often mention about them going out with a black negros, but in my opinion they have been more loyal to the white jewish/gentile race than white men. Statistically white men in america are twice as likely to marry outside their race. Admittidly ,its mainly with asian and latino women whom are more likely to be rightous. But its been said that the fastest growing interracial marridges is the white male and black female marridge. Celebrities like david bowie, robert deniro and Matthew McConaughey just to name a few  celebrity white jewish/gentile race traitors. I would go as far as saying white women have been very loyal on the whole to the jewish and gentile race considering the media trying to promote blacks as elligable moral men, espcecially in hollywood. On the whole they are far more likely to settle down with a nice white jew/gentile than the otherwAY round. In my expecience, with the odd exceptions, its usually very fat ugly white women that go with black men. Plus the fact that black men literally use the machine gun effect, and use literally anytactic in the book to get with white women. Do you agree with my comments? Do you feel that white men are getting back at their parents when they date outside their race???

thanks

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2010, 04:14:54 PM »
Hello Chaim. I would like to know do you why black people look good for their age when they are older? I don't think it could be the food they eat. Mostly soul food and garbage fast food. Thanks and GD bless

Offline jtf1

• New JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2010, 05:06:56 PM »
Hi Chaim.
I have a strange idea. Maybe Israel should officially change her name to "The Jews", this way the world media would stop treating her as
the strong villain. In reality Israel could stay exactly the way it is, but with a new name - and then, after 10 to 15 years people around the world would get used to it and simply think that there are two kinds of people fighting over there, forgetting who has a state and who doesn't.
As someone once said, "it doesn't matter what the goyim think, but what the jews do". So maybe even let them think we don't HAVE a state.
If it's good for public relations, why not?
We'll always know what we really have.

Thanks
Joey

Offline Fighting For Truth

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2010, 05:58:41 PM »
Dear Chaim.

Before Irv Rubin became the chairmen of the JDL, and before he started to bring his evil views in the group itself. Did you know from the very beginning that something about him wasn't right? Did you trust him at first or did you always know that he was bad news from the start? Sorry to make you have to talk about him again but I just wanted to know.

Anyways thank you Chaim.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2010, 06:51:27 PM »
Other than just being an opportunist fraud, do you think Shelly Rubin is insane?  I think she is due to the videos of her protesting Fresh Jive fruits.  Why in the world would Steve Bill Clinton the hero or whoever the hell his name is would want to start a JDL Germany?  When I was his age, all I cared about was music and video games.  He could have just put his website skill to starting a business, not some Gay DL Germany.  That's just a thought and rant of mine.

Thanks

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt