Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, February 28, 2010  (Read 9589 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, February 28, 2010
« on: February 20, 2010, 05:55:51 PM »
Dear Chaim, why are most restaurants in Israel are hiring Arabs? I had listened to that story of food poisoning at some restaurants in Long Island you on tv did years ago and I was shocked to hear that they don't even use toilet paper. They shouldn't hire these people both here in America and Israel. Do you know any Greek or Italian restaurants in New York that unfortunately hire these goons? And while we're on the subject, I would like to hear the story on that filthy cesspool of restaurant, Jerusalem II which you said in the past was crawling with roaches and rats. Is that disgusting vile place (yimach shemo) still in business?

« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 06:16:46 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, February 28, 2010
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 05:56:19 PM »
Shalom Chaim

1)When Jewish people marry, who's last name is accepted as the last name and why? Is there a story behind this? Also does Israel follow the Jewish calender, if not should it and would you be the first to introduce it when you become Prime Minister G-d willing.

2) What role does the President of Israel have compared to the Prime Minister? When Israel takes back all the lands G-d gave her will there be a King once again, can that happen? Before Moshiach or after. Who was King David married too?

3)What is your opinion of Hugh Hefner?
The Man & his work

G-d Bless You, your loved ones and Israel. I'm praying everyday for The Heroic Hilltop Jews and JTF/Hayamin becoming a mass movement quickly.
Bryan.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 05:59:45 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Moshe92

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 06:02:08 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What is your opinion on the Austrian School economist Ludwig von Mises? Was he a self-hating Jew kind of like Murray Rothbard? I think it's interesting how Ron Paul supporters and some libertarians are very anti-semitic, but their economic views are derived mostly from Jewish economists such as von Mises and Rothbard.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 06:45:30 PM by Moshe92 »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 06:06:12 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I don' know what I'z gonna do fo' deze next alleven monts! It be dat long befo' Schvartze History Month rolls around again! Mmm-hmm!  :laugh:

To wrap up Negro History Month, I have two final questions to ask (axe) you:

1: Please share a hilarious African Action Story involving an extremely malodorous negro whose vile stench burned out the lungs of innocent passersby and generally caused havoc.

2: Please share some fun facts about black Islam, its lunatic founder, Wallace Fard (who claimed to be Allah incarnate), and some of the more crazy and funny things that NOI leaders/members have done over the years (if possible, including some you have personally witnessed). Also, do you see some similarities between black Islam and Rastafarianism?

G-d bless you,
Dr. Brennan Fan
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 05:48:25 PM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2010, 06:38:19 AM »
Shalom chaim

Today, feb 28th, is my first wedding anniversary. I hope everyone here who isn't married finds their soulmates or their soulmates find them and have the most wonderful lives together. I feel so blessed so greatful to be married to my wife and I wish the same thing for every single person here (and everyone who is currently married on the forum).

My question for this week:  I know that it is against Jewish law to donate an organ, such as the heart, but probably ok if it is part of liver, if it is blood, bone marrow, or even a kidney.  Is the prohibition of a Jew donating an organ such as the heart because of the messianic era?  Or is it because of the idea that while the person donating while being brain dead on a machine is really being killed when the heart is taken out to save another life?  If a person is fully dead, but his heart can be harvested to save another life, is he permitted to donate it?  If it is not allowed in any circumstance to donate one's heart to save a life, is a Jew permitted to receive a donated heart in order to survive?  If he isn't allowed to, why?  If he is permitted to save his life by receiving that donated heart, is he allowed to receive from another Jew who broke Jewish law to donate his heart? 

Chag sameach

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 06:11:10 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2010, 02:37:55 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I have a question about the Sadducees of the Second Temple period.  Supposedly they were a priestly group whose name came from "Tsadokim", which is in line with the Biblical statement that the sons of Tsadok would be high priests.  It seems to me that if any group would have been passing down an Oral Torah it would have been these Sadducee high priests.  However, the Sadducees did not accept the Oral Torah.  How could only the Pharisees have an Oral Torah and not the Sadducees?  And if the Sadducees were not legitimate Tsadokim, what happened to the true priestly lineage?  Thanks in advance.

Respectfully,

Dan Ben Noah
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2010, 05:00:43 PM »
Shalom, Dear Chaim!
What is your opinion on the Beduins in Southern Israel (the Negev area)
Do you think that they're loyal to the State of Israel.

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2010, 06:40:54 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Sorry if I couldn't get my questin in from last week I was just to busy with other things. Here is my questin for this week? What are your thoughts on the U.S when they joined the war in 1941? What are your thoughts on the country of Canada? For the closing of Black History month can you give us a African American Story? What did people do during World War II?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 08:50:31 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2010, 07:13:23 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I was thinking earlier - maybe a good idea would be to racially segregate American prisons. From everything I read, it seems like the inmates already segregate themselves into gangs by race, and young white inmates are constantly brutalized and raped by stronger and more numerous blacks and Hispanics. I don't have much sympathy for prison inmates, generally, but I think there are some young people who make mistakes and end up in prison and I don't think they deserve to be abused and raped by brutal blacks. What do you think about this proposal? Do you think there's any way it could ever conceivably happen? Also, could you please tell a story about THE most brutal, violent and savage inmate that you encountered during your time in prison?

« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 07:30:27 PM by Trace »

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2010, 02:48:51 AM »
Dear Chaim,
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2010, 03:31:40 AM »
Greetings Chaim. Recently I was in a thread and another member talked about how it's not good to hate people. I agree that it's not good to hate people blindly, but if you know that some group is an enemy or is evil then hatred seems like it's a very useful tool that shouldn't be shied away from. What are your thoughts on this?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 10:48:38 PM by Rubystars »

Offline amit85

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2010, 09:01:19 AM »
Dear Chaim, I have two questions regarding Esau story.
1) If we are allowed to use tachbulot against evil, then how its different from islam which allows to use taqya against infidels?
2) Why Esau is not considered a Jew, although he was born from the Jewish mother?

99% of Muslims give the rest a bad name.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2010, 12:48:43 PM »
In the past, when Carl McCall ran for Governor, you said Carl McCall was a black racist, white hater and Jew hater. The current Governor of New York happens to be a blind black man. Is he just as bad as Carl McCall? If not, is he the Obama/Sharpton type of black or is he like Alan Keyes?

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2010, 12:09:50 AM »
Shalom brother Chaim

I have an unusual request.

Im trying to find the right girl for myself. Most women do find me attractive , I have  even been told I look snd

sound  like Rabbi  Kahane when i talk about politics and  tell people he is my hero when they ask (who in my

opinion was a good looking guy). But I have been getting a lot of reform girls who are actually proud of

it.
I have just read the book "Why be Jewish" and I have gotten to the point that I can debate pretty

much anyone and win them over (as long as they are not a boss and such) thanks to you and kahane and jtf

However, my arguments are better when it comes to being pro israel then being pro orthodox. My arguments are

so good that when I state reform having a high percentage of intermarriage the best answer I get from girls is

that is a racist view (yet they still think they are chosen people). I think I can be sharp and Im catching their argument  flaws really fast. Not sure what else to do!

... they tell me wow "this is too deep"!! please Chaim help me refine my argument so there is no question orthodox is the true Torah way..I really do know know what else to do. Im so tiered of debating these girls . Every single girl I meet is Reform!
Please help.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 12:12:07 PM by 18chai »

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2010, 04:00:02 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

How did you learn to make bombs?

Thanks,
Patches

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2010, 08:31:46 PM »
Hello Chaim!
Are you still in contact with Yehuda ben Chaim?
how about Reuven ben Avraham?
I found these two to be very entertaining and funny; especially Reuven, who was seemed like a true economics genius. And, he wasn't afraid to tell the truth about homosexuality.

How do you feel about about "Rabbi" Jay Rosenbaum of temple Israel in 5 towns? I can't believe this animal invited Hillary Clinton to be a guest speaker at a bar mitzvah, then bragged that he was the first rabbi to meet with arafat. What a sick animal. Why do Jews join these so called synagogues (really brothels) where these whores masquerade as rabbis?

Also, when your first son is born (be'ezrat HaShem it should be techef u miyad with a wonderful Jewish wife! I"YH), will you name him after your father, Pesach ben Dov? This is a sephardic tradition, I know, but I suppose my question is - which side of your family do you identify with more, the Sephardic or Ashkenazi?

your faithful disciple,
Gimatria

« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 07:57:51 AM by Gimatria »

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2010, 10:35:23 PM »
Hello Brother Chaim,

(1) I was reading an article about Jabotinsky this week and it mentioned that he felt that Israel could be a home to both Arabs and Jews.  He said "in every cabinet where the prime minister is a Jew, the vice-premiership shall be offered to an Arab and vice versa".  Do you think this was simply a flaw in his thinking, naivete on his part, or thinking from an earlier, simpler time?

(2) Last week someone asked you if you felt Christians were Noahides.  I understand your reasoning.  Do Jews believe that there is only a place in the next world for Jews and Noahides?  That would seem to exclude Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, etc.  Or is there a place for all righteous people?

I look forward to this show every week!  You are truly doing God's work.

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2010, 12:57:25 AM »
Shalom Chaim! Chag Purim Sameach!

1. Have you heard of Rabbi Amnon Itzhak? this is his site: http://www.shofar.net/site/index.asp
He's one of the leading Rabbi's bringing secular Jews in Israel and worldwide closer to Yahadut!  If you know of him, just curious what your opinion is of him?

2. Have you heard of that mass polygamist that has been arrested in Tel Aviv named Goel Ratzon? He's a Polygamous Sex Maniac Cult Leader Arrested in Israel recently.  Apparently he had a harrem of more then 30 wives and even fathered children with his own children!  what a sicko!

3. Do you think this recent out break in arab violence in hebron and in other parts of Judea and Samaria will get worse, something like a 3rd intifida?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 05:55:55 PM by Golani Zionist »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2010, 05:46:32 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I'm interested in your opinion of what transpired during the U.S.  Health Care Summit Debate in Washington DC this past Thursday.      Including the "performance" of Barack Hussein Obama?     Do you believe that as a result of this Summit,   the Republicans helped their cause  (  and the cause of the United States ) in defeating a version of ObamaCare?   

Also,  is it realistically possible for someone who is a major part of Barack Hussein Obama's administration to be misguided with good intentions.    Or are all of these individuals flat out evil,    knowing full well that Barack Hussein Obama is causing substantial damage to the United States?

Thanks as always,   eb22.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2010, 05:44:08 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Thank you so much for your great explanation last week on my questions about Talmud, it's origins, the oral law, and it's history. I listened to it three times, until I could repeat it to myself from memory.  THANK YOU.  My goal is to repeat this to every Jew and interested Gentile with whom I come in contact.

For this week's questions:

1)  What do you think of Rabbi Volpo?  I saw him on an Israeli talk show and he sounded straight out of JTF.  I loved it.  The host gave him 'catch phrases' and Rabbi Volpo was asked to respond.  To the word, "palestinians," he responded, "there is no such people."
Have you heard of this rabbi?

2)  For someone raised on 'bagel & lox judaism,' where do you suggest going to truly learn Judaism from the beginning, the right way?  I will be back in NYC this summer.

3) I was reading an English novel from the 19th century before Herzl and the author who was pro-Jewish kept referring to "Palestine," as the Jewish homeland, what do you make of that?

As always, Thank you for your answers to my questions and your other keen insights, JTFE
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 08:25:47 AM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2010, 10:27:22 PM »
Shalom Chaim, Two points if I may

1) Brief followup to my question last week about killing the Hamas savage in Dubai.  I agree with most (if not all) of your points.  However, I still believe this was a good thing because it plants fear in our enemies.  If we can get them in a place like Dubai, where are they safe?  The more Jew haters have to look over their shoulders the less time they have to kill Jews.

2) What do you think of justice that comes from the wrong source.  For instance after OJ Simpson got away with brutally and obviously slaughtering two people (one Jewish) for reasons of race he was convicted of a stupid rampage in Las Vegas.  The Vegas incident was much less extreme but he will probably be in prison for the rest of his life.  Should we just view that as the justice he should have gotten in the LA trial?

Closer to our hearts, and more relevant,  Olmert is on trial for corruption.  I would like to see him on trial for many things. 
a) For running the brutality and sexual assaults that occurred at Amona.
b) For sending young Jews to die in the 2nd Lebanon War when he had no intention of winning the war.
c) For allowing the persecution of Jews who defend themselves from murderous Arabs, such as Daniel Pinner, Avri Ran and Shai Dromi.
While I would enjoy seeing him punished does it benefit us if he gets punished for corruption while he gets away with these awful crimes?
While I want to see him punished does it do us any good if it is not for the real crimes?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2010, 11:48:37 PM »
Please tell us about the time you met Streisand again.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2010, 06:47:11 AM »
Hello Chaim,

it is commonly accepted that the tidal rise and fall of the oceans is for a great deal caused by the moon. Apparently, the moon has some sort of influence on water. Since about 80% of the human body is made out of water, it is not that far a stretch to conclude the moon has a big influence on the human body as well.
Are there any Jewish sources that would support influences of the moon and other planets on the human body?

Thank you,

Robert.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2010, 09:13:33 AM »
When I was a kid, I remember my mother taking me to see the play, "Dreamgirls." One scene that really made a profound impression on me is when the black group made this hit single called, "Cadillac Car" which was really taking off. Then a group of white people took the exact lyrics from that song and stole it from the black group and remade the song as their own and got away with it. I got the impression that this was a true depiction of what really happened back then. So I was a bit surprised when you stated that it was black people that stole music from whites, especially really notorious black artists. I'm curious as to what your sources are and where I could find reliable literature on this. Do you also claim that The Platters stole their music from white people as well? I always thought that at least they made their own music.

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2010, 02:03:21 PM »
Are you moving away from supporting Sarah Palin? is she one of the establishment?