Author Topic: Two Sikhs Kidnapped and Beheaded in Pakistan  (Read 4460 times)

Offline Nita Singh

• Junior JTFer
Two Sikhs Kidnapped and Beheaded in Pakistan
« on: February 22, 2010, 03:27:16 AM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/8527614.stm

Pakistan was OUR land before these inbreds moved in...

Note the jizya tax sikhs are made to pay in our own ****ing land!

We need to get millitant on these walking zombies and raise more than a kirpan on them

Someone needs to deal with this fungus pisslam

PAKISATAN SHOULD BE HIT NOW - they are growing and have started their nonsense all over this planet

When are the British gonna learn they created a monster - a giant turd and its their responsibility to flush it down the sewer so they can join their fellow rats ... USA and UK devil governments need to Stop Funding Pakisatan! with bombs F16s and billions of dollars...

whats the matter with everyone?!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Two Sikhs Kidnapped and Beheaded in Pakistan
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 06:06:46 AM »
Pakistan has no rights to exist. It belongs to India.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 05:05:08 AM »

We need to get millitant on these walking zombies and raise more than a kirpan on them

PAKISATAN SHOULD BE HIT NOW - they are growing and have started their nonsense all over this planet

When are the British gonna learn they created a monster - a giant turd and its their responsibility to flush it down the sewer so they can join their fellow rats ... USA and UK devil governments need to Stop Funding Pakisatan! with bombs F16s and billions of dollars...

I tend to agree, but why is it our land?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 06:12:46 AM »

Pakistan is a phony state that indeed belongs to India. Without Pakistan, we wouldn't have this problem.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 07:21:55 AM »

Pakistan is a phony state that indeed belongs to India. Without Pakistan, we wouldn't have this problem.
I guess that my question was sort of thinking aloud about whether the British of Indian descent wanted to consider themselves Indian or British.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2010, 03:36:41 PM »

I guess that my question was sort of thinking aloud about whether the British of Indian descent wanted to consider themselves Indian or British.

Let me put in a way. Indian ethnically. British nationally.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2010, 02:26:37 AM »

Let me put in a way. Indian ethnically. British nationally.
Exactly, but a problem for those of us who believe that you should leave your background behind if you accept the hospitality of another nation. Guess that nowadays that would be called a racist approach, but to me it's exactly the opposite.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2010, 08:57:50 AM »
Deport the Pakistani dogs to the Muslim hell-hole they call Mecca [spin it as, "free Hajj trip.  No Kafir. Muslims only."]. :::D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Nita Singh

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2010, 05:10:35 AM »
another stupid comment from cato the racist against indians

i am an indian origin born in britain and my loyalty is to britain and india - something you dont get fool

my homeland was given to the pakis by britain but i dont hold it against them cos its the leaders not the people

cato do you live in uk but defend israel?  what a hypocrite - why dont you move to israel then? about telling me why im defending india against pakis and living in britain

what are you talking about ??? - im warning british about pakistan like its my loyal duty

are you warning the us and uk about bernanke and mervyn king - cos aaron russo and michael savage are

you're such a creep im not posting on this anti indian site again

go to the Battle of Saragarhi to see what sikhs have done for britain

arsehole

Offline Nita Singh

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2010, 05:12:32 AM »

Yimach knows what he is talking about

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2010, 05:48:34 AM »
Thank you, Nita Singh. One day I hope the Indians do take over Pakistan.

Offline Nita Singh

• Junior JTFer
Re: Two Sikhs Kidnapped and Beheaded in Pakistan - NOW 3!
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2010, 06:16:51 AM »

now its 3 beheaded - for refusing to convert to pisslam - they beheaded them and left their heads and bodies outside the sikh temple which was in afghanistan before the muslims were there - bastards

and they never converted - well done boys - may you all RIP

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/02/pakistan-taliban-behead-3-sikhs-for-refusing-to-convert-to-islam.html

Pakistan: Taliban behead 3 Sikhs for refusing to convert to Islam

"A sizeable number of Sikhs lived in the tribal belt, particularly Aurakzai Agency, till the Taliban imposed jiziya or religious tax on them in 2009," in accordance with Qur'an 9:29. "Three Sikhs beheaded by Taliban in Pak," from the Economic Times, February 22 (thanks to all who sent this in):

NEW DELHI: In what threatens to cast a shadow on the upcoming Indo-Pakistan talks scheduled for February 25, three Sikh youths were beheaded by the Taliban in Pakistan's Federally Administered Tribal Area (FATA) region after they allegedly refused to convert to Islam. Their severed heads were dumped at a gurudwara in Peshawar.
The Sikh youths -- identified as Jaspal Singh, Sarabjit Singh and Baronat Singh -- had gone to realise the money owed to them by some people in the FATA region adjoining Afghanistan, when they were abducted by the Taliban militia. They were allegedly told by the Taliban to embrace Islam or face death. When the Sikh youth refused, their heads were chopped and sent to the Bhai Joga Singh Gurudwara in Peshawar.
A sizeable number of Sikhs lived in the tribal belt, particularly Aurakzai Agency, till the Taliban imposed jiziya or religious tax on them in 2009. Most members of the community, faced with increasing pressure from the Taliban to convert to Islam, have since fled to cities across Pakistan.
Posted by Marisol on February 21, 2010 8:00 PM | 150 Comments
Print this entry | Email this entry | Digg this | del.icio.us | Buzz up!
Categories:Non-Muslims in Muslim countries, Pakistan

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2010, 03:14:06 PM »
God is angry!!!!  >:(