Author Topic: Update: Ephraim Khantsis (doom77) exiled from Israel by bolshevik criminals  (Read 1361 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/136176

American Immigrant 'Exiled' Back to US for 3 Months

by Hillel Fendel

(IsraelNN.com) A Jerusalem court has agreed to a precedent-setting compromise: A student who was supposed to be administratively detained in a procedure normally reserved for terrorists - will travel to the United States instead.

Yeshiva student Ephraim Hantzis, 21, stands accused of praising Yaakov Jack Teitel and Baruch Goldstein in private conversations, and was nearly sentenced to three months of administrative detention – a special arrangement originally meant for terrorists, but increasingly used against Jews in Judea and Samaria over the past decade. It involves total secrecy; neither the accused nor his lawyers are informed of the exact charges against the accused.

However, in this case, a compromise arrangement has been found, under which Hantzis will return to the U.S. for the three-month period, and will then be permitted to return to Israel.

The Praised: Teitel and Goldstein
Teitel is in prison, facing charges of murdering two PA Arabs and attempting to murder three people, including a radical-left professor and a missionary teenager in Ariel. Goldstein killed 29 Arabs in Hevron, on the Purim holiday of 1994, after receiving word of an impending large Arab terrorist attack against Jews there.

“I’m not sure that it was just some words in praise of Teitel and Goldstein that got [Defense Minister Ehud] Barak to sign these administrative detention orders,” Hantzis’ lawyer Naftali Wurtzberger told Arutz-7 on Tuesday. “I don’t know exactly what the charges are, but the circumstances do not appear to be simple. I know he was ‘treated’ to a visit from agents of the Jewish department of the Israel Security Agency (Shabak) after they learned of his remarks.”

Wurtzberger said that the “entire process of administrative detention is a strange one, and is only supposed to be used in extreme cases such as ticking time bombs… On the other hand, I asked him why he had to ‘draw fire’ by making such statements, and he said that he does not believe in being two-faced… He’s not your every-day type of character.”

The fact that the Defense Ministry and the courts agreed to “exile” to the U.S. for Hantzis may indicate that Barak knows he went one step too far in this case… Hantzis is not happy about it; he made Aliyah [immigration] to Israel for idealistic, Zionist reasons, but I advised him to accept this compromise because when you fight against administrative detention, you’re fighting with your hands tied behind your back and your eyes blindfolded.”

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Is this "our" Doom777?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Gold Star JTF Member

• Gold Star JTF Member
There was a previous article speaking about his temporary "exile" from Judea and Samaria which included his picture as it used to appear in his signature on the splinter forum.   So members of the forum here pointed out it was him quite clearly.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
May God protect him and comfort him in this difficult times.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
I was about to post that.  His lawyer is not speaking in his interest by saying there must be more to it than praising people then saying he really does not know.  If we are going to imprison Jews for praising Goldstein or Teitel (and for the record I don't support their actions) then we will have to imprison hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of Arabs who vote for and vocally support terrorists in Hamas or Al Asqa Martyrs (Fatah).
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I was about to post that.  His lawyer is not speaking in his interest by saying there must be more to it than praising people then saying he really does not know.  If we are going to imprison Jews for praising Goldstein or Teitel (and for the record I don't support their actions) then we will have to imprison hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of Arabs who vote for and vocally support terrorists in Hamas or Al Asqa Martyrs (Fatah).

Yes, you are absolutely right. I thought in Israel is one law for all people. The doublestandart is obvious. This destroys the believe in justice and the trust in the gouvernment, which is a big danger for the cohesion of the Israeli society.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I think the thing that's most disturbing to me about this is that they got him into trouble over private conversations. I guess they don't believe in free speech.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I think the thing that's most disturbing to me about this is that they got him into trouble over private conversations. I guess they don't believe in free speech.

Israel seems so much like a Hypocrisy the more I read about it, from the media, and from what I hear. Free speech is garunteed if you are an arab in Israel, but if you are a Jew, you are restricted from speaking, from praying at the temple mount, and whom you can associate with. The double standard is so thick you can smell it... When will Israel stand up against the Amalek which is seeking to destroy it? When will Jews be free in their own land?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
 Muman ... the Jews living in Israel must expell the arab muslims and they cannot do that as long as the marxist Jews are in power. Israel has 2 enemies, the marxist/leftist Jews and muslims.

Israel must eliminate the 2 enemies named above to survive.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Update: Ephraim Khantsis (doom77) exiled from Israel by bolshevik criminals
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2010, 07:45:01 PM »
Muman ... the Jews living in Israel must expell the arab muslims and they cannot do that as long as the marxist Jews are in power. Israel has 2 enemies, the marxist/leftist Jews and muslims.

You think I am not aware of this?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2010, 07:52:51 PM »

You think I am not aware of this?

When will Jews be free in their own land?

I know you are aware of this, I was just answering your question. I know you are aware of everything, I answered your question so everyone could read it and be aware too. We do get visitors here on our forum.
By the way if you knew the answer why did you post the question? It's a normal response to answer a question when it is asked. If I annoyed you I am sorry.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2010, 07:53:14 PM »
This person is a member of the forum?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2010, 08:22:38 PM »
3 months away from Israel is not as bad as being banned for life.
perhaps 'Doom77' can make amends with Chaim and JTF while back in the States.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2010, 05:13:43 AM »
Wow, Israel doesn't even let you have the right of  private speech.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2010, 04:28:53 PM »
Doom77 has a chance to make amends with Chaim since he is still alive to do so and so is Chaim (may he live to 120).

But for the time being, Doom77 is on JTF's s--tlist..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein