Author Topic: FL man denied gas by Sandmonkey  (Read 678 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
FL man denied gas by Sandmonkey
« on: February 24, 2010, 05:50:31 PM »
This is just shocking. If I were the man who was denied gas I just might have been motivated to physical confrontation. Luckily this poor righteous man, who was denied filling up his gastank at a CITGO station simply because he had a decal which read 'I pray for Israel' and 'Pray for the peace of Jerusalem' on his truck, he contacted his lawyers and the press.

The dirty Sandmonkey was eventually fired from his crappy job at the CITGO... I hope he gets some bones broken so he can learn not to mess with Israel and with the Jews.  I'd have broken his freakin nose on the spot for saying 'I pray for Palestine, you pray for Israel'... F*ckin filthy arabs...

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2010/02/denied-gas-because-he-prays-for-israel.html#links

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/17967/reason-454738-not-to-shop-muslim-owned-gas-stations-how-to-id-them/
Mark Moser says he was pumping gas at the Citgo station on Brandon Blvd last Friday when the pump stopped at $1.88.

Moser told FOX 13 he went into the station to ask why and was surprised by the clerk’s response.

“I told the gas attendant, ‘My pump shut off, what happened?’ He said, ‘Yeah, I shut the pump off,’” Moser recalled. “I said, ‘Excuse me?’ He said, ‘You pray for Israel; I pray for Palestine. You’re not getting any gas here.’”

Moser believes the clerk saw the decal on his windshield that reads, “Pray for Israel,” with a Christian fish on one side and a Star of David on the other.

He has two other decals on the windows that read, “Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.”

The owner of the gas station, Nasir Abuoleim, said through his attorney that they investigated the claim, and that the employee admitted to denying gas. . . .

Moser — who held a sign at the protest that read, “Denied gas for praying for Israel” — said he is not Jewish but that the Bible tells him to support Israel. He said he is not after money; he just wants to take a stand.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Moshe92

Re: FL man denied gas by Sandmonkey
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 06:01:39 PM »
Those people really shouldn't live anywhere except for the Saudi Arabian desert. At least this gas pumping guy is living in the U.S. rather than Israel, but I don't want good Americans to have to deal with those people either.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 06:14:57 PM »
Luckily he got fired. Sand negros should not be employed in gas stations or anywhere in America.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 06:22:46 PM »
Look how confident the Muslims are. Perhaps it has something to do with Obama.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Moshe92

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 06:31:54 PM »
Look how confident the Muslims are. Perhaps it has something to do with Obama.  :o

Unfortunately, a lot of black and Muslim low-lives now feel empowered because of Obama. Last summer when I was on a train in Boston, an annoying black guy kept on bragging about Obama to me. He was yapping on and on, but I couldn't understand most of what he was saying because of his ebonics.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2010, 07:24:52 PM »

Excellent observation Ulli! The muslims have a muslim president who caters to the arab Countries, so the American muslims assume they can get away with anything.

This rotten arab muslim clerk who denied the Fl. man gasoline, has no doubt done this before.
I wonder how many people were denied gas at that station because they had bumper stickers with opposing views to their sick cult of islam...

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2010, 09:38:17 PM »
Someone deserves a good kick in the ear.

G-d bless this Righteous Gentile who prays for Israel; what a mensch!
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2010, 09:44:48 PM »

A Sandrat does something like that to me I'll go Epic Beard Man on him!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 10:06:57 PM by New Yorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2010, 09:50:40 PM »
God bless Mark Moser! I would have done the exact same thing as him! Anything to ruin a muzzies day is great!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane