Author Topic: Homeland Security=Gestapo  (Read 539 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Homeland Security=Gestapo
« on: February 26, 2010, 10:54:29 AM »

Someone sent this to me:

:o

"Anybody that speaks German knows that Homeland Security translates best as Geheime Staatspolizei, which is usually abbreviated to Gestapo. 1930's Germany was one of the most civilized best-educated countries in Europe, and they went over the precipice. It's almost eerie how we're following in the path of Germany." - Doug Casey
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Homeland Security=Gestapo
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 11:19:49 AM »

Someone sent this to me:

:o

"Anybody that speaks German knows that Homeland Security translates best as Geheime Staatspolizei, which is usually abbreviated to Gestapo. 1930's Germany was one of the most civilized best-educated countries in Europe, and they went over the precipice. It's almost eerie how we're following in the path of Germany." - Doug Casey
Well , the translation may be good but I don't see the point they are trying to make.... Thanks to the shvartza Administration Homeland Security is not like the Gestapo its more like the gang that could not shoot straight. Germany had industry in the 1930's something many of its neighbors did not have. A great deal of that was due to the Ruhr Vally being an ideal place for industry. As far as being the best educated and civilized that would be a matter of opinion. America is not following the path of Germany. We are on an evil path however I don't believe all is lost just yet.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years