Author Topic: Brit & Aussie numbskulls'll pay with their lives for making such a passport fuss  (Read 1650 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
That the British should dare be sending police to Israel
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/British-Agents-To-Quiz-Fake-Passport-Assassins-In-Murder-Of-Hamas-Commander-In-Dubai/Article/201002415561433?lpos=World_News_Carousel_Region_3&lid=ARTICLE_15561433_British_Agents_To_Quiz_Fake_Passport_Assassins_In_Murder_Of_Hamas_Commander_In_Dubai

and the Australians beefing that "Israel is no longer a friend"
http://haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1152610.html

in exaggerated feigned outrage and pompous self-righteous fuss jus' because of the supposed violation of their "sacred & sacrosanct passports", instead of rejoicing that a Muslim terrorist has been taken out, ensures that there will be a Divine punishment in the form of more Islamic and Al Qaeda 7/7 London and Bali-type attacks that took out hundreds of Brits and Aussies, just to ram home once and for all down their stupid, obtuse, unfeeling uncircumcised Anglo-Aussie-Kiwi throats, to teach them just how evil Islam is.

Although as goyim go, British and Australians are probably among the 'better' gentiles of the world, few will stand at the Geulah, and we now reject with scorn claims that they are of ancient Israelite stock www.britam.org.

As Yosef ben Meir z"l said: "Whenver I think of England I think of sewage, and whenever I think of sewage I think of England: there must be a connection there somewhere!".
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 07:03:50 PM by wonga66 »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Don't forget the scum traitors in Ireland. That's all I hear on our media today, well that and our foreign minister arriving in Gaza for so called humanitarian work. I hope this swine gets killed.  >:(
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
That the British should dare be sending police to Israel
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/British-Agents-To-Quiz-Fake-Passport-Assassins-In-Murder-Of-Hamas-Commander-In-Dubai/Article/201002415561433?lpos=World_News_Carousel_Region_3&lid=ARTICLE_15561433_British_Agents_To_Quiz_Fake_Passport_Assassins_In_Murder_Of_Hamas_Commander_In_Dubai

and the Australians beefing that "Israel is no longer a friend"
http://haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1152610.html

in exaggerated feigned outrage and pompous self-righteous fuss because of the supposed violation of their "sacred & sacrosanct passports", instead of rejoicing that a Muslim terrorist has been taken out, ensures that there will be a Divine punishment in the form of more Islamic and Al Qaeda 7/7 London and Bali-type attacks that took out hundreds of Brits and Aussies, just to ram home once and for all down their stupid, obtuse, unfeeling uncircumcised Anglo-Aussie-Kiwi throats, to teach them just how evil Islam is.

Although as goyim go, British and Australians are probably among the 'better' gentiles of the world, few will stand at the Geulah, and we now reject with scorn claims that they are of ancient Israelite stock www.britam.org.

As Yosef ben Meir z"l said: "Whenver I think of England I think of sewage, and whenever I think of sewage I think of England: there must be a connection there somewhere!".

:::D.... He really was something else!! I enjoyed each and every time I heard him do a show. He was a man of wisdom and intelligence.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Are there any photos or clips of Yosef ben Meir?!

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Don't forget the scum traitors in Ireland. That's all I hear on our media today, well that and our foreign minister arriving in Gaza for so called humanitarian work. I hope this swine gets killed.  >:(

With a Magen David in their flag, there's probably somewhat less traitors in Northern Ireland!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel

With a Magen David in their flag, there's probably somewhat less traitors in Northern Ireland!

Wrong because the British rule Northern Ireland.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
The N.Ireland Protestants may be pro-UK, but they are not English, and their hatred & loathing of Papism ensures that if English traitors (and Scottish ones like Blair & Brown!) sold them down the Suwannee, they'd have no qualms breaking off from the UK, and even though outnumbered and outgunned 10:1 by the Catholic sheepheads, they'd soon have them on the ropes, both north and south of the border, by dint alone of them having 1 IQ point more!

You don't want to cross Ulster Orangemen!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
You don't want to cross Ulster Orangemen!
Oh I'm shaking.

Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
When these fools tried to march through Dublin and Dublin rioted these low life cowards ran for the hills.
They are nothing and always will be nothing.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
They may be low life cowards, but when the RHD, LVF, OV, UFF, UVF, UDR, UDA etc etc etc are armed and hooded they become ruthless Protestant killers, especially of Catholic civilians!

But being that Protestantism, although also a damnable Xtian lie, is a fraction closer to Judaism, and that the Prots are a smidgen less anti-Israeli, and maybe even be pro-Israeli, if push came to shove, the L-rd would favour them with success in reconquering the entire island of Ireland (= "Land of Ire" ie "Land of Anger"!), against the IRA, the Real IRA, the Provisional IRA, the INLA, the Garda, the Eire Army etc etc etc, just as He did for them at the Battle of the Boyne!

Of course there are exceptions on both sides, with some Protestant Ulster paramilitaries having connections with the English Amolekite National Front, and some Catholic Eire nuns being the kindest Judophiles on earth.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 08:49:42 PM by wonga66 »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
They may be low life cowards, but when the RHD, LVF, OV, UFF, UVF, UDR, UDA etc etc etc are armed and hooded they become ruthless Protestant killers, especially of Catholic civilians!

But being that Protestantism, although also a damnable Xtian lie, is a fraction closer to Judaism, and that the Prots are a smidgen less anti-Israeli, and maybe even be pro-Israeli, if push came to shove, the L-rd would favour them with success in reconquering the entire island of Ireland (= "Land of Ire" ie "Land of Anger"!), against the IRA, the Real IRA, the Provisional IRA, the INLA, the Garda, the Eire Army etc etc etc, just as He did for them at the Battle of the Boyne!

Of course there are exceptions on both sides, with some Protestant Ulster paramilitaries having connections with the English Amolekite National Front, and some Catholic Eire nuns being the kindest Judophiles on earth.

Wonga go do some research on this. The Garda are the Irish police and have no connections with IRA. Most on the English are Protestant and as you know they are all anti Israel. England is a Protestant country. English Protestants committed a holocaust to Irish Catholics and have no claim to Ireland. What you are saying is that Protestants always had a claim to Ireland. I thought you were a bit smarter than that.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
That the British voted at the UN supporting the Goldstone Report, and that the Australians abstained in the vote, both solely on the basis of their anger that Israel may have "violated" their "sacred passports" http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3855885,00.html
in the extermination of Muslim mass murderer Mahbouh, jus' shows the moral bankruptcy of the UK and Australia: Perfidious Albion and its Botany Bay convict spawn!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Well I think we all know it has nothing to do with "passports". They are just using it as an excuse to bash Israel like they always do. Sad thing is, the leaders in Israel listen.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
even though outnumbered and outgunned 10:1 by the Catholic sheepheads
Completely uncalled for and inappropriate.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

What do you know, he looks like Snoop Dog.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

Hey, for an older lady, she's pretty dang hot.