Author Topic: Egyptian Miggers Try To Claim Credit for Astonishing Archaeological Find  (Read 905 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities Unveils Head of Pharaoh Amenhotep III

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Egyptian-Supreme-Council-of-Antiquities-Cairo2C-Egypt-Luxor/photo//100228/481/dca6c33f4fe04b34a0652ca09024acb3//s:/ap/20100228/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_egypt_antiquities;_ylt=AqvxK6jXq8vevrtFWIMlL4AUewgF;_ylu=X3oDMTE5ZTk5MWI2BHBvcwMxBHNlYwN5bl9yX3RvcF9waG90bwRzbGsDdGhpc3VuZGF0ZWRw

Yes, these filthy schvartze "archaeologists" had just as much to do with this find as the human being ones. Mmm-hmm. Chaim is right; the Egypt of 3000 years ago was much more advanced than the impostor that calls itself such today. Before the British colonized their butts and built some trappings of civilization, the Arabs that now occupy Egypt were swinging from date-palm trees, building crude huts from moistened camel dung, and shtupping goats. What a joke.

Dr. Brennan Fan

Quote from: Yahoo News
This undated photo released by the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities in Cairo, Egypt, Sunday Feb. 28, 2010, shows the newly unearthed 3,400-year old red granite head, part of a huge statue of the ancient pharaoh Amenhotep III, at the pharaoh's mortuary temple in the city of Luxor. Egypt's Culture Ministry says a team of Egyptian and European archaeologists has unearthed a large head made of red granite of an ancient pharaoh who ruled Egypt some 3,400 years ago.

(Naturally, the [censored] are going to try to claim that this white pharaoh has black features.)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Egyptian Miggers Try To Claim Credit for Astonishing Archaeological Find
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 04:30:19 PM »
The "Egypt" of today exists in name only. Ancient Egypt disappeared centuries ago.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Yirmayahu

• Full JTFer
  • Choose you this day whom you will serve!
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 05:39:42 PM »
Well, they might have some claim. The head is just laying around and it is not being productive!! Someone should check into this and see if the head is drawing welfare and getting food stamps. Hopefully this post won't get into the hands of the NAACP; National Association of Always Complaining People.

Yirmayahu
Shalom Y'all....Yirmayahu

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 05:44:04 PM »
That head sort of looks Asian to me.

It looks like a Buddha head to me.

Was their much Asian influence in Ancient Egypt?

Offline Fighting For Truth

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2010, 05:46:17 PM »
That head sort of looks Asian to me.

It looks like a Buddha head to me.

Was their much Asian influence in Ancient Egypt?

No it looks like a typical ancient Egyptian statue to me.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2010, 06:55:28 PM »
Were ancient Egyptians White?
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2010, 08:19:25 PM »

Yes but Hollywood always insists they were black.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2010, 08:25:10 PM »

I think they were Caucasian but not white. 

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2010, 08:43:35 PM »
I think we are on a slippery slope here  :laugh:
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2010, 09:18:48 PM »
I think they were Caucasian but not white. 
They were whites. Maybe somewhat darker-skinned whites, but completely white. Many had red hair.

Offline Yirmayahu

• Full JTFer
  • Choose you this day whom you will serve!
All history tends to support that fact that the Egyptians became a great nation from almost nothing. Most great societies are that way. Now. look at black Africa and name me one great kingdom or society that arose from there? It can't be done. So, given the fact that Egyptian aspirations caused them to build a great kingdom that flourished, and black Africa has never done that supports the assumption that Egyptians were descendants either from Noah's son Japeth or his son Shem. Many scholars support the notion that black africans came from Noah's son Ham. This too lends creedence that the Egyptians were not black africans. Furthermore, we can see from America's own history that when blacks are the majority in an area that area tends to fall into decay. We Jews on the other hand tend to move into bad neighborhoods and the area is revived. Like George Carlin said, You gotta wanna. The decay of an area isn't specifically an American black malady either. Just about all of the nations that had British, or French, or Italian or Portuguese or Dutch influence seemed to flourish; but when the natives kicked those people out all of the nations turned into banana republics again. Can't argue with history.
Shalom Y'all....Yirmayahu

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!

Yes but Hollywood always insists they were black.

So very true.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Arabs did make some major archeological discoveries because they are so sneaky... like that Bedouin boy who wormed into a cave in komran and found the first bunch of the lost scrolls.