Author Topic: ATTENTION JEWISH PEOPLE: SPLC- NO CONSERVATIVE JEWS NEED APPLY AT SPLC  (Read 1494 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
http://themadjewess.wordpress.com/2010/03/03/no-conservative-jews-need-apply-at-splc-an-anonymous-email/

Jewish people & IF you WANT to call, Please call now- this is CREATING anti-semitism, when people see the SPLC website, they see Jewish names, this will even turn Conservative Americans against US.  YOU CANNOT SIT BY WHILE THIS IS GOING ON.
IT IS TIME TO TAKE ACTION, NOW.
The SPLC is calling the Tea Party movement "Timothy McVeighs", "Neo-NAZIS", ETC.

You cannot just do nothing. I want an account of every Jewish person that has had the GUTS to call this org and advise them that this is MAKING JEW HATE.

David called, you MUST call, PLEASE DO NOT LET THIS GO.
Read:
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=126761
SPLC #:

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Thank God not all Jews are like the SPLC/ACLU/Hollywood types.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Thank G-d not all Jews are like the SPLC/ACLU/Hollywood types.

I will assume that if NOBODY does anything, then it is OK what SPLC has done and IS doing to Conservative Americans that ARE supporters of Israel and the Jewish people.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Oh the Southern Poverty Law Center, notorious enemy of America, the legal department of the traitorous communists in this country. Not really shocking what they're doing banning conservatives, they are a department of the enemy.

In a normal world they'd be arrested, tried for treason, then promptly hung.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I'm concerned that whoever calls them to complain might be flagged as a potential "domestic terrorist" and reported to homeland security. Of course that shouldn't stop people from speaking out, but it is something to think about.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
I'm concerned that whoever calls them to complain might be flagged as a potential "domestic terrorist" and reported to homeland security. Of course that shouldn't stop people from speaking out, but it is something to think about.

We are all innocent. We already know this.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
The SPLC is calling the Tea Party movement "Timothy McVeighs", "Neo-NAZIS", ETC.
That seems to be the new talking point of the Lunatic Left, that the tea partyers are all Nazis etc.  I can only tell you that I attended one tea party and saw the most normal looking Americans you will ever see.  They were the kind of people that normally don't attend rallies.  The only drawback I saw was that there were not many young people.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
There really just an organization run by self hating Jews for Jew and white haters. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
I think being a self-hating person is disgusting, but it is more so disgusting when they turn on their own kind.  It displays they have no loyalties.  IE, Noam Chump-ski, Finklestein, and Naturei Karta.

[the latter should look into some Benjamin II].

Speaking on the subject of Jews who lived in "Palestine" during the Arab occupation.

They are entirely devoid of every legal protection and every means of safety.  Instead of security afforded by law... they are completely under the order of the Sheiks and Pachas...  In the strict sense of the word, the Jews are not even masters of their own property.  They do not even venture to complain when they are robbed and plundered; for the vengeance of the Arabs would be sure to follow each complaint.

The Arabs referred to the Jews of Palestine as, "Wallad al Mitha", the "Children of Death".

Perhaps the NK have been raped so many times over many generations they see themselves more as Arab than Jew.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think being a self-hating person is disgusting, but it is more so disgusting when they turn on their own kind.  It displays they have no loyalties.  IE, Noam Chump-ski, Finklestein, and Naturei Karta.

[the latter should look into some Benjamin II].

Speaking on the subject of Jews who lived in "Palestine" during the Arab occupation.

They are entirely devoid of every legal protection and every means of safety.  Instead of security afforded by law... they are completely under the order of the Sheiks and Pachas...  In the strict sense of the word, the Jews are not even masters of their own property.  They do not even venture to complain when they are robbed and plundered; for the vengeance of the Arabs would be sure to follow each complaint.

The Arabs referred to the Jews of Palestine as, "Wallad al Mitha", the "Children of Death".

Perhaps the NK have been raped so many times over many generations they see themselves more as Arab than Jew.

Don't forget you know who that I made a video about.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: ATTENTION JEWISH PEOPLE: SPLC- NO CONSERVATIVE JEWS NEED APPLY AT SPLC
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2010, 10:33:16 AM »
Just left them a message.