Author Topic: Why do Israeli extreme leftist women pierce their noses and lips?  (Read 887 times)

Moshe92

look at the woman in this video

and the two women at 0:50 in this video

Are they trying to imitate the Muslims by mutilating their bodies? As I said as a response to one of the videos, I hope they at least get infections.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Why do Israeli extreme leftist women pierce their noses and lips?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 10:17:11 PM »
Piercing is a sign of slavery. They are slaves to evil desires.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 10:51:11 PM »
It reminds me of pagan practices when people pierce odd parts of their bodies.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 11:12:50 PM »

Is there a Jewish equivalent to excommunication? Can we banish these traitors to Israel and the Jewish people? Because they more than deserve it!  >:(
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 11:46:44 PM »
It seems like alot of leftist women in the US also do this...
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 12:16:34 AM »
Well, not wanting to spoil the mood, but I am listening to a Rabbi talk about the current Torah portion 'Ki Tisa'.. What is relevant to this conversation is what the Rabbi said concerning Ear and Nose rings. When the incident of the golden calf occured, which was orchestrated by the erev rav {egyptian clingers-on}, Aaron request that the men request the womens Nose and Ear rings for the gold in order to forge the golden calf.... We learned that the women did not provide the rings, but that the men themselves wore gold nose and ear rings. The explanation Rabbi Yosef Chaim Schwab gave was that the rings were the physical manifestation of the two crowns which were given to the Jewish nation because they accepted the Ten Statements at Mount Sinai. When they used their ears to hear the voice of Hashem from the base of the mountain, their ears merited being crowned with gold rings... I have not heard this explanation before, but it is very interesting.

http://www.aish.com/h/sh/se/48967001.html

Rabbi Simai expounded, "When Israel uttered na'aseh before nishma, or "we will do" before "we will hear," 600,000 ministering angels came to each and every Jew and tied two crowns to each Jew, one corresponding to na'aseh and one corresponding to nishma. (Talmud, Sabbos, 88a)

Of course I know that this has nothing to do with why Israeli extreme leftist women pierce their noses and lips...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2010, 12:00:59 PM »

Is there a Jewish equivalent to excommunication? Can we banish these traitors to Israel and the Jewish people? Because they more than deserve it!  >:(
There is, we call it Cherem, but it is basically meaningless for secular people.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2010, 12:49:57 PM »
As I looked in the second video at the small ugly quranimals that are scurry around this two selfhating Israeli girls I could puke. I had instantly the picture of dirty rats in my head.

Concerning the first video, I think this girl looks and thinks like Sarah Wagenknecht.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahra_Wagenknecht
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2010, 01:00:28 PM »
Why do Israeli (and American and European) extreme leftist women pierce their noses and lips?

Because they are mentally deranged, and instead of being in an asylum getting treated for their insanity, they are out free mutilating their bodies like you'd expect crazy people to do.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2010, 02:49:00 PM »
because they want to look like cows.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2010, 02:54:47 PM »
look at the woman in this video

and the two women at 0:50 in this video

Are they trying to imitate the Muslims by mutilating their bodies? As I said as a response to one of the videos, I hope they at least get infections.
Don't be surprised if they pierce much more than their noses, lips or tongues.  I will leave the rest to your imagination.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.