Author Topic: 1 0f the 54 dems who signed letter on gaza fag eric massa forced to retire  (Read 758 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 05:29:10 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
The sooner the end comes for all 54 of these beasts,   the better.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
The sooner the end comes for all 54 of these beasts,   the better.     
i agree as well as their supporters
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
What is the letter on Gaza?

Why are so many gays and lesbians so determined to do Israel harm when it is the only country in the Middle East that gives them any civil rights?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
What is the letter on Gaza?

Why are so many gays and lesbians so determined to do Israel harm when it is the only country in the Middle East that gives them any civil rights?

For anti-Semites Jew hatred comes above all else, including self-preservation.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Hi Ruby,

I know you're right, but sometimes the gays and lesbians in question are Jews.  I mean what kind of short circuit are these people operating with?  I can't wrap my brain around it.  Unless it's a survival thing, kiss as much a** to your enemy as possible.. I mean who knows, I dont even want to know

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
It says this beast has non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, but considering his orientation, it is more likely that this pedophile has AIDS.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
It says this beast has non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, but considering his orientation, it is more likely that this pedophile has AIDS.

I don't know if he's a pedophile, but your statement about NHL could very well be true.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Hi Ruby,

I know you're right, but sometimes the gays and lesbians in question are Jews.  I mean what kind of short circuit are these people operating with?  I can't wrap my brain around it.  Unless it's a survival thing, kiss as much a** to your enemy as possible.. I mean who knows, I dont even want to know

I don't really completely understand what's going through their minds.

I think in their hearts most Jewish people would love to be at peace with the world and just be kind to everyone. I think Jews on the whole are good people.

The problem with that, is that the world hates them with a passion and so nothing they ever do in an attempt to appease will be enough to win that peace and security and friendship from their enemies.

The only option is to fight for survival against a world who hates them and thank G-d there are people like the Jews at JTF who realize that.