Author Topic: Homemade Bomb Explodes Inside Detroit School  (Read 869 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Homemade Bomb Explodes Inside Detroit School
« on: March 04, 2010, 01:46:04 PM »
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/students-evacuated-at-phoenix-multi-cultural-academy

DETROIT - An explosive scene inside a Detroit school. A homemade bomb went off Wednesday morning, forcing hundreds of students to evacuate. One student is now in police custody.

There was chaos at Phoenix Multi-Cultural Academy in southwest Detroit where 586 children attend classes. At eight o'clock Wednesday morning, a bomb exploded in a hallway of the third floor of the three story school. No one was injured, but children were instantly frightened at the sudden and loud explosion that came with no warning.

"I heard a bomb go off, but I didn't really think about (anything), and once we walked in the hallway, there was a lot of smoke everywhere," said one student.

A student who attended Phoenix Academy was taken into custody. Investigators say he's 14 years old and that he was found with home cleaning products in a plastic bottle. The product is described as a drain cleaning chemical.

There was enough for a second explosion. Detroit Police took samples and then safely blew up the remaining product. So, there were two bombs in all, one which exploded in the hallway and another blown up by authorities later.

"Someone set off a explosive device inside the school. Police (were) called to the scene. Of course, an evacuation was done because of the device being set off inside the school. At that point, police got here, bomb squad was called out, K-9 was called out to actually handle the situation," said Don Johnson with the Detroit Police Department.

Classes were canceled. Students were taken to nearby Roberto Clemente Learning Academy for parents to pick them up. Classes will resume at Phoenix Academy on Thursday.

The Detroit Police Division of Homeland Security examined the bomb and determined that despite its homemade nature, it was most definitly a bomb capable of killing.

"Students were very, very lucky," Johnson said.

Police want to know if this stunt was for a thrill or if someone in the school was being targeted.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Homemade Bomb Explodes Inside Detroit School
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 04:30:32 PM »
Multi-cultural Academy? Hmmmmmm, makes you wonder WHO could have done this! I'm sure it was a black muzzie, only because he failed!  :laugh:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 05:06:17 PM »
I dont want to give anyone ideas but...

When I was in highschool my friend and I used to make our own explosive devices... One time we set one off in the school. But back in the early 80s nobody was concerned about it... Our explosive also was not capable of killing anyone. But I am sure that today we would not have gotten away with it. There are so many things I got away with when I was young... Hashem is surely watching over me..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 06:21:56 PM »
Sounds like a typical negro invention.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 06:32:23 PM »
I am truly thankful for incompetent terrorists.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 06:36:05 PM »
Sounds like he made a works bomb, friends used to make them for fun though they aren't really a bomb, more like a loud noise. It's just works toilet cleaner and some tinfoil balls in a bottle, hardly a bomb.

Here's a video

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2010, 06:43:11 PM »
I'm glad nobody was injured but it is really sad. I think that stopping the classes that day was probably the motive.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2010, 07:17:29 PM »
Sounds like he made a works bomb, friends used to make them for fun though they aren't really a bomb, more like a loud noise. It's just works toilet cleaner and some tinfoil balls in a bottle, hardly a bomb.

Here's a video

Don't tempt me with videos like that, I may be 42, but inside I'm still a mischievous boy.  ;D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2010, 07:27:49 PM »
Looks like the job of would-be terrorists.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision