Author Topic: Supreme Court Bimbo Dorit Beinish prevents Jews from praying  (Read 777 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Supreme Court Bimbo Dorit Beinish prevents Jews from praying
« on: March 05, 2010, 02:35:43 AM »
This woman is severely mentally handicapped. I cannot believe the chutzpah of a judge who will force Jews to stop praying at another Sacred Jewish holy site, the site of the grave of Shimon HaTzadik, in order to allow the filthy arabs to protest their housing situation. This is completely ridiculous, as the Jews are the ones having their homes destroyed, and the government is restricting Jewish construction... The Jews should be able to pray anyway, everywhere within the boundaries of Israel. That we are insulted at the Temple mount and prevented from moving our lips in prayer, that we have  to suffer continued insult from the Israeli supreme court.

This woman deserves more than having shoes thrown at her. She has become an activist judge, one hellbent on destroying the Jewish nature of Israel. I do not know what it takes to have this kind of judge removed from office. But I have added to my prayers to pray for this judge to be removed, one way or another, quickly and silently.

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2010/03/can-you-imagine-if-any-other-supreme.html#links
The Chief Justice of Israel's Supreme Court, Dorit Beinish, has suggested that Jews be stopped from praying at the grave of Shimon HaTzadik (Simon the Righteous) for an hour so that 'Palestinians' may be allowed to demonstrate there against their eviction from apartments in the area for non-payment of rent for more than 40 years.

High Court judge Dorit Beinish on Thursday castigated police, who had refused to grant a permit to Arab residents of the Shimon Hatzaddik neighborhood (called Sheikh Jarrah by Arabs) to demonstrate Saturday night against the evictions of families illegally squatting on Jewish property. Jerusalem Police Chief Aharon Franco said that allowing the demonstration to be held at all was likely to lead to disturbances, as Arabs and leftists have proved time and again in recent weeks, throwing rocks and stones at police and at Jewish worshippers at the tomb of Shimon Hatzaddik. The only way to allow a demonstration and ensure the safety of Jewish worshippers, who use the site to pray throughout the day and night, was to allow the demonstration to be held only at a distance.

In response, Beinish said that perhaps the Jewish worshippers “could stop praying for an hour” in order to allow the Arabs to demonstrate.

Can you imagine the outcry from World Jewry if the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of any other country made a statement like that?

More reaction here.

Let me just add that this woman is butt-ugly. I would mention how ugly she was even if she was a man... Oh, maybe she is really a man in drag.. Look at that pug-face.. And oy, those eyes... And that hair, maybe its a wig.... But I doubt they make wigs that unattractive.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Supreme Court Bimbo Dorit Beinish prevents Jews from praying
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 02:54:15 AM »
How horrible of a person can one truly be?  Deadbeats who have not payed 40 years of rent should have been removed over 39 years ago.  I long for the day all Muzis are evicted from our state.

Separated at birth.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 03:01:11 AM »
That dyke needs a good case of AIDS, fast. Maybe she already has it.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 08:31:02 AM »
This woman is severely mentally handicapped. I cannot believe the chutzpah of a judge who will force Jews to stop praying at another Sacred Jewish holy site, the site of the grave of Shimon HaTzadik, in order to allow the filthy arabs to protest their housing situation. This is completely ridiculous, as the Jews are the ones having their homes destroyed, and the government is restricting Jewish construction... The Jews should be able to pray anyway, everywhere within the boundaries of Israel. That we are insulted at the Temple mount and prevented from moving our lips in prayer, that we have  to suffer continued insult from the Israeli supreme court.

This woman deserves more than having shoes thrown at her. She has become an activist judge, one hellbent on destroying the Jewish nature of Israel. I do not know what it takes to have this kind of judge removed from office. But I have added to my prayers to pray for this judge to be removed, one way or another, quickly and silently.

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2010/03/can-you-imagine-if-any-other-supreme.html#links
The Chief Justice of Israel's Supreme Court, Dorit Beinish, has suggested that Jews be stopped from praying at the grave of Shimon HaTzadik (Simon the Righteous) for an hour so that 'Palestinians' may be allowed to demonstrate there against their eviction from apartments in the area for non-payment of rent for more than 40 years.

High Court judge Dorit Beinish on Thursday castigated police, who had refused to grant a permit to Arab residents of the Shimon Hatzaddik neighborhood (called Sheikh Jarrah by Arabs) to demonstrate Saturday night against the evictions of families illegally squatting on Jewish property. Jerusalem Police Chief Aharon Franco said that allowing the demonstration to be held at all was likely to lead to disturbances, as Arabs and leftists have proved time and again in recent weeks, throwing rocks and stones at police and at Jewish worshippers at the tomb of Shimon Hatzaddik. The only way to allow a demonstration and ensure the safety of Jewish worshippers, who use the site to pray throughout the day and night, was to allow the demonstration to be held only at a distance.

In response, Beinish said that perhaps the Jewish worshippers “could stop praying for an hour” in order to allow the Arabs to demonstrate.

Can you imagine the outcry from World Jewry if the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of any other country made a statement like that?

More reaction here.

Let me just add that this woman is butt-ugly. I would mention how ugly she was even if she was a man... Oh, maybe she is really a man in drag.. Look at that pug-face.. And oy, those eyes... And that hair, maybe its a wig.... But I doubt they make wigs that unattractive.

Look at the hate in her face...this is one mean female dog. How dare she attempt to close the Prayer site for Jews and open it up for protesting palestinians. This is so outrageous and an insult to Jews everywhere.
May G-d gives her what she deserves!