Author Topic: If gays could married, guess what is next!!!  (Read 5779 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
If gays could married, guess what is next!!!
« on: March 05, 2010, 10:18:44 AM »
I figure if 2 members of the same sex can get married, pretty soon marriage will encompass more than just two people. Eventually a group of sicko perv (probably leftist-jews since it all starts with them) will say that the 3 of them are in love and if 2 people (of the same or opposite gender)  can get married then why can't we? Once the line is drawn at gay marriage we will see multiple partner marriages, the age for consent will probably go down little by little, and there might be even be an Islamic President in the future who claims he's Chr - - - wait a sec - - - .

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: If gays could married, guess what is next!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 10:22:14 AM »

That is the next thing after gay "marriage" bisexual group "marriage". Well people, enough tolerance of the intolerable, time to get OUTRAGED and take our society back from the sickos!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 10:27:52 AM »

That is the next thing after gay "marriage" bisexual group "marriage". Well people, enough tolerance of the intolerable, time to get OUTRAGED and take our society back from the sickos!
Just think about how much lawyers will make over "group parenting" custody lawsuits.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 10:38:31 AM »
I envision that the sickos will press for marriage with animals... And legalized bestiality... Why not? Without Torah there is no ethics.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2010, 10:39:45 AM »
I envision that the sickos will press for marriage with animals... And legalized bestiality... Why not? Without Torah there is no ethics.

We can only hope that real Christians will draw the line somewhere.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2010, 10:58:16 AM »
What next after marrige, oh let me guess. Hmm maybe adoption of an innocent child, oh wait aren't they doing that already.  ::) Then hmm maybe Lion Dancing.  ;D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2010, 02:05:18 PM »
The realistic next perversion to be sanctioned is pedophilia.  It is on the edge now, and largely universally frowned upon and legally punished but there are academics starting to justify it.  Years ago there was a study done that concluded it did not hurt children.  Yeah right. 

That Michael Jackson could be honored upon death is a first clue.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Moshe92

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2010, 02:46:52 PM »
The realistic next perversion to be sanctioned is pedophilia.  It is on the edge now, and largely universally frowned upon and legally punished but there are academics starting to justify it.  Years ago there was a study done that concluded it did not hurt children.  Yeah right. 

Have you heard of the Man/Boy Love Association?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Man/Boy_Love_Association

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2010, 03:19:59 PM »
I think pedophilia is being encouraged in the media.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2010, 03:30:40 PM »
Next thing you know they'll leaglize child marriages.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2010, 05:23:07 PM »

Have you heard of the Man/Boy Love Association?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Man/Boy_Love_Association

Moshe, in the Gay Pride Parade in San Francisco Nambla used to be given a spot in the parade.  I know of a guy who was an heir of a major corporate fortune who used to go to India and buy himself a 13 year old boy as a sex slave and bring him back to the USA.  His neighbors knew all about it and thought it was cute.  If I had heard about it while it was going on I would have paid him a visit myself.  Fortunately the pedophile died of unrelated causes.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2010, 05:27:36 PM »
Kids. That's what's nxt. And islamic like marraige
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2010, 06:07:39 PM »
Islamic thighing.  Google and puke.  The Ayatollah promoted it.

Yes, group marriage is the next foreseeable advance of immoral society.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2010, 10:40:56 AM »
Yes, I said the age of consent will go down. It will keep going down. Sickos, huh?

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2010, 12:12:23 PM »
I think there is already an establishment of group marriages (several husbands and several wives).

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2010, 01:02:36 PM »

I completely agree with you that all true morals come from Torah.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2010, 01:56:02 PM »
I am sure many demoncrat members of Congress are longing to legalize pedophilia, polygamy and bestiality.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2010, 02:02:39 PM »
Speaking from experience, gay relationships lead to what most other relationships these days lead to: heartache.  Saying that gay marriage is going to lead to marriage between animals is just DUMB and beneath us.  So attack me for what you will, but this forum has value and insinuating insanity makes us look like cranks.  I'd like to think that more people could be against homosexuality and still be a moral, logical thinking person with some compassion for their neighbor.  The next time a post degrades into something like this one has, I want you all to ask yourselves some questions:

--What if this were me or my child?  And if you say this couldn't be your child, you aren't informed.  What if I were a person struggling with these thoughts and I came to JTF, would I stay or would I go?

Just some thoughts. Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing, it's even better to use it intelligently.

I want to point out that when people use words about homosexual persons who are enemies to our people--all of us, I can completely relate; it evokes hatred, it's normal.  So while I'm biased by having lived with the problem, something most of you haven't, I'm not a moron, nor am I unaware of what reading this kind of crap does to a decent person  who is looking for answers.

Most of you should know a lot better.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 04:54:29 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2010, 05:44:11 PM »
JTFEnthusiast, I don't think most gay people would ever engage in something like bestiality or pedophilia, etc. However I don't think that's what this thread is about. I took it to be about the general moral decline of society and the lessening of all sexual taboos, homosexuality being one of the milder ones in comparison to some others.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2010, 06:05:14 PM »
JTFEnthusiast, I don't think most gay people would ever engage in something like bestiality or pedophilia, etc. However I don't think that's what this thread is about. I took it to be about the general moral decline of society and the lessening of all sexual taboos, homosexuality being one of the milder ones in comparison to some others.

I disagree Ruby.  More importantly, I do appreciate your response.  If people do feel that homosexuality will lead to the legalization of beastiality (yes, this was stated), then I would like them to become educated. 

'Educated' doesn't mean 'agree with.'  I am not interested in shoving PC down anyone's throat.  I won't have it shoved down my throat< i'm not going to do it to anyone else.  There is a difference between being PC and grossly misinformed. 

I am personally against 99.99 percent of people who say they are for gay rights.  The gay rights movement thinks it shines when it spits at traditional values.  Gay leaders are often exactly what people on this forum say. 

That being said, I read the thread very carefully before I responded. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2010, 06:11:48 PM »
Sorry to burst your bubble JTFEnthusiast... But...

If there is no moral reason for marriage, and it only serves as a legal document concerning a perverse sexual arrangement, then what is the purpose? Why do gays need to call their relationship marriage? Is there any other reason than to seek divine approval of this relationship? This is the reason the Torah proscribes marriage, it is the fufillment of the contract between a man and a woman which makes sexual contact OK, and it also establishes certain legal and emotional responsiblity on the participants of the marriage.

Why does a relationship which can have no children, which is against the mandates of G-d, according to the Torah which was given to the Jewish people at the Mountain, why does this relationship need to call itself in the name of marriage? I have been all supportive of the idea of civil unions, which are legal ways of establishing a relationship...

By why do gays who don't have this divine need to procreate, because they decided to follow their desires instead of the word of G-d? What in heavens name do they think? Marriage has been and should be a scared union, not some document which legalizes sodomy...

If there is no law preventing this kind of desecration then it is 100% logical that all laws which regulate morality can be questioned. Why not have sex with an animal? There are probrobly some very nice bestial people, who hold good jobs, and donate money and blood to others. There are probrobly some very nice pedophiles also, who look like your neighbors and shop in your markets. They all are people too, and why should there be laws which prevent them from "Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of their happiness"?

I am not saying that gays also are bestial pedophiles... But if there is no moral laws, as I said without Torah there are no morals, then anything goes. This includes murder, idolatry, and sexual immorality... The big three cardinal sins...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2010, 06:29:44 PM »
Muman, I didn't read past the first line initially because what you said in your first sentence, in your attempt to paraphrase me, I never said and don't think.   So coming at me like you're all tough when you have it wrong from the start is a way for me to not bother reading anything else you have to say.

Now that I have read your entire post, your protestations would be better served to someone else.

Why?  I haven't made a point in favor of ONE thing that you articulate in your entire post--not one!

My criticism of your ranting and conflating homosexuality with a teleology in beastiality is what's being addressed.  Your entire post shows that instead of thinking about my commentary, you reacted to every thing that pisses you off about the gay right's movement.  Unfortunately, that has absolutely not one iota to do with my comment.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 06:40:08 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2010, 06:58:30 PM »
Muman, I didn't read past the first line initially because what you said in your first sentence, in your attempt to paraphrase me, I never said and don't think.   So coming at me like you're all tough when you have it wrong from the start is a way for me to not bother reading anything else you have to say.

Now that I have read your entire post, your protestations would be better served to someone else.

Why?  I haven't made a point in favor of ONE thing that you articulate in your entire post--not one!

My criticism of your ranting and conflating homosexuality with a teleology in beastiality is what's being addressed.  Your entire post shows that instead of thinking about my commentary, you reacted to every thing that pisses you off about the gay right's movement.  Unfortunately, that has absolutely not one iota to do with my comment.

I read your post and it seems you did not read mine... Thats a bit unfortunate because I spent good time to write it to explain to you why morality breaks down when the law is changed to allow gays to marry. Holding this belief has nothing to do with my compassion on other people, as I am compassionate even to people who may be gay. I do not discriminate in my compassion nor my charity... If that is what you are implying, believe me, you are wrong.

But compassion is not the issue here. What most of the posters I have read here are posting are the logical conclusions of a morality free society. I have not read hatred, or calling for the death penalty, or whatever... What I have read here are the same conclusions I come to when I think of laws which 'have no victim' which are detrimental to society. Many laws, even for those who commit crimes which are detrimental to society, often are given sentences which are shortened...

Society only survives when there are laws which establish what is true, what is acceptable, and what is right. There will always be some who break the law, and some laws are more important to enforce than others, but the society should not have to legally accept something which is socially wrong. This is why I still am against legalizing drugs, despite the fact that I have had a history with drugs {over 20 years ago}.

I hope that you do not think that I am arguing with you, If you have any questions I would be interested to hear them.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2010, 07:17:26 PM »
It's a bit of a slippery slope. Gay culture is to some degree being normalized and in all types of situations people are expected to not only tolerate but to accept as normal flamboyant behaviors. With that kind of mindset, other deviancies can worm their way in. People who don't like it will be treated as bigots. Many of the same arguments made in favor of accepting gay lifestyles can be made for things like bisexual plural marriage. (It's between consenting adults, etc.)

What you don't seem to understand is that this weakens the moral fabric of the country where this is highly tolerated. Someone who fully accepts one type of sexual sin as normal might be more likely to be open to arguments in favor of other types of sexual sin.

We know that age of consent laws vary by culture and country. Mexico for example tends to see teenagers under 18 as more ready for sexual activity than Americans do, and we are getting a lot more immigration from Mexico. Even worse, we also have a lot of Muslim immigrants who come from cultures where rape of young girls and boys is quite common. There have been pro-pedophile groups attending gay pride parades and this is something you can't really deny. People don't want to accept this, but there have been a long string of movies and tv shows that have had (in a comical context), talking babies that think dirty sexual thoughts. The deviants producing these programs know that American society is not ready for a show that openly promotes pedophilia, but they are slowly desensitizing people to it.  

The ultimate aim of liberalism is to put everyone under one world-wide government. Taboos and mores that limit sexual activity are going to be eroded as much as possible to further this goal.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2010, 07:18:46 PM »
Ruby is correct, I started this thread not to contradict homosexuality, yet to show that the world is heading in a direction where everything will be tolerated - - - there will be no line drawn to prevent us from doing ANYTHING. Slippery slope, one thing leads to another etc.