Author Topic: Did ZooTube change their viewing format today?  (Read 4072 times)

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Did ZooTube change their viewing format today?
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2010, 06:01:09 PM »
I've been using Crap Cleaner since Day 1 and love it. I like that fact that you can go into Options, where your cookies are stored and CHOOSE which ones for it NOT to delete. I suggest deleting everything the first time with Crap Cleaner, then visit the sites you use your passwords and go back into Crap Cleaner and tell it which ones to save. That way, you don't have this huge long list to go through.
Sorry JTFEnthusiast that it didn't work for you. I read that deleting all your cookies worked for everyone.
Thanks for your confidence in me eb22!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2010, 06:54:08 PM »
I've been using Crap Cleaner since Day 1 and love it. I like that fact that you can go into Options, where your cookies are stored and CHOOSE which ones for it NOT to delete. I suggest deleting everything the first time with Crap Cleaner, then visit the sites you use your passwords and go back into Crap Cleaner and tell it which ones to save. That way, you don't have this huge long list to go through.
Sorry JTFEnthusiast that it didn't work for you. I read that deleting all your cookies worked for everyone.

Arksis,
I didn't realize that I would have to reboot.  I did that and voila, gone. Thank you

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2010, 07:09:04 PM »
Damn,

I almost lost my cookies the other day....

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2010, 07:19:12 AM »

YAY! So glad it worked for you!

Arksis,
I didn't realize that I would have to reboot.  I did that and voila, gone. Thank you
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane