Author Topic: Britain was and is the most evil empire on the face of this planet ..EVER!  (Read 8810 times)

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer

I'd rather deal with the British conquerors than the muslim murderers.
The British bullies your city away from you then what? They modernise it.
Way better than when muslims or others take over.

At least The British are civilized unlike the Muslims who aren't but ironically Britain now is being overrun by Muslims.

Civilized  how ???because of crumpets and tea? the white papers?  trying to take over the world and falling after WW2  by the hand of G-D?conspiring to bring the ayatollah committing  to make Persia the Islamic republic of Iran Israels worst enemy?  taking over India?  Nationalizing and arming the Arabs? (trasn jordan, Iraq , Islamic republic ? etc etc)  no no they never did such things what great people! just because they speak with that ridicules accent people fall in love with them.

Iranians chant death to America and israel not death to Brittan , why do you think that is? . Americans how no idea what goes on or went on  Iran before you were born , or what the British did! because you family didn't live there nor did they know the people  .. just the same how Ashkenazim Jews don't know what its like to live under Arab rule but us Sephardi do and we never want to live under them again!

call mussies blue collar evil , but don't call Brits civilized.  Call them white collar evil if you want

Offline looserivet

• Junior JTFer
Well that does it for me, adios.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
Well that does it for me, adios.

My friend .. the truth is the truth .... and the truth hurts.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb

I'd rather deal with the British conquerors than the muslim murderers.
The British bullies your city away from you then what? They modernise it.
Way better than when muslims or others take over.

At least The British are civilized unlike the Muslims who aren't but ironically Britain now is being overrun by Muslims.

Civilized  how ???because of crumpets and tea? the white papers?  trying to take over the world and falling after WW2  by the hand of G-D?conspiring to bring the ayatollah committing  to make Persia the Islamic republic of Iran Israels worst enemy?  taking over India?  Nationalizing and arming the Arabs? (trasn jordan, Iraq , Islamic republic ? etc etc)  no no they never did such things what great people! just because they speak with that ridicules accent people fall in love with them.

Iranians chant death to America and israel not death to Brittan , why do you think that is? . Americans how no idea what goes on or went on  Iran before you were born , or what the British did! because you family didn't live there nor did they know the people  .. just the same how Ashkenazim Jews don't know what its like to live under Arab rule but us Sephardi do and we never want to live under them again!

call mussies blue collar evil , but don't call Brits civilized.  Call them white collar evil if you want

Well compared to Muzzies everyone is civilized even blacks.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
as a brit(englishmen), i find it quite regardless of our evil past how far the other way we have gone...we are now a woefully pc country...look how we welcome this muslim terrorists..

So they went from traditional Christian antisemitism to Islamic antisemitism... What difference from the Jewish perspective?

Historically speaking there might be very little. The thing is England's day is done and they are lucky if they keep their own heads above water. Islam is a present very real threat to the Jewish people and most of the non muslim world. This is what should be concerning us not beating a half dead horse completely to death.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
as a brit(englishmen), i find it quite regardless of our evil past how far the other way we have gone...we are now a woefully pc country...look how we welcome this muslim terrorists..

So they went from traditional Christian antisemitism to Islamic antisemitism... What difference from the Jewish perspective?

Historically speaking there might be very little. The thing is England's day is done and they are lucky if they keep their own heads above water. Islam is a present very real threat to the Jewish people and most of the non muslim world. This is what should be concerning us not beating a half dead horse completely to death.

No no its very much a life hourse ..albiet on life support..but if you look at the beni brith and I can give you countless other they support the arabs. They r a thorn on the worlds side and they encourage the arabs with evil behavior. They r doing what they can with every breath they have ..sorry to be poetic . Yea muzzies r bad 2. But the root is the brits they make so much trouble.that being said ..take them off life support and don't underestimate their cleverness

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Although Xtianity is a falsehood, it has some elements of truth derived from us, and as the Rambam says, the purpose of Xtianity was to spread a certain knowledge of the Tenach and belief in G-d around the world.

And who were in the forefront of that spreading: the British!

"The greatness of Britain was built on the Bible!" (Queen Victoria).

One of the British major "successes" was in partially Xtianising India, & in destroying with their bayonets the murderous Indian stranglers of the Thugee Cult (whence the word 'thug'). Better that Hindus and Xtianised Indians are in charge of India than the Muslim Moguls who ruled it for centuries. Otherwise India would today be one massive Pakistan!

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Although Xtianity is a falsehood, it has some elements of truth derived from us, and as the Rambam says, the purpose of Xtianity was to spread a certain knowledge of the Tenach and belief in G-d around the world.

And who were in the forefront of that spreading: the British!

"The greatness of Britain was built on the Bible!" (Queen Victoria).

One of the British major "successes" was in partially Xtianising India, & in destroying with their bayonets the murderous Indian stranglers of the Thugee Cult (whence the word 'thug'). Better that Hindus and Xtianised Indians are in charge of India than the Muslim Moguls who ruled it for centuries. Otherwise India would today be one massive Pakistan!
What happened the is C on your computer broken?  :::D

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

No no its very much a life hourse ..albiet on life support..but if you look at the beni brith and I can give you countless other they support the arabs. They r a thorn on the worlds side and they encourage the arabs with evil behavior. They r doing what they can with every breath they have ..sorry to be poetic . Yea muzzies r bad 2. But the root is the brits they make so much trouble.that being said ..take them off life support and don't underestimate their cleverness
You might have a point in that England might have a bit more life in it then I gave it credit for. I just personally feel that as we speak Muslims in general are the major threat in the world today. If the English are working along with them they are working at crossed  purposes. England itself has been the target of quite a few terrorist attacks.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
Imperial india was good? Do you have any idea what they have done? pleanty of indians were non muzzie and non jesus belivers.

They helped Make pakestan and the islamic republic!

Why whould anyone defend such horrable acts? All they want to do is take advantage.

Do you know what they do to the irish ..now yes not not in the past? The mis east policy they have towrd my people..yes I'm a jew

You were not there.. I seen the horrible things they. Have done in modern yes modern. Times
And they did no spread their religon to help anyone ..all they did is spread a  religon from the arrogance that they have... only though the act of G-d does the world now know what the torah is not man... in preperation of messiah so when he comes people won't get socked but that's the extent of it
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 09:43:29 PM by 18chai »

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Britain did good and bad things as all powers have done in history. They lead the horrible slave dealing from Africa, but they also have the merit of having abolished slavery in the world.
Their policy in Israel was awfull, but it was Balfour that first issued the declaration which opened the dorr for Israeli independende.
I don't see why Britain would be worse than other Empires in history

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
The Euro-Communist British Empire had the only plus point that they inadvertently helped India from getting liberated from the clutches of the worst evil muslamic terrorist domination.

However they were to lose this attribute, when they helped to give birth to  another evil muslamic Papistan666. This act of theirs surely exposed, recognized and branded them as the Old Beast, who was fatally hit in the head and then was supposed to be thought as going dead but then amazingly changing in to the New Beast to the utter astonishment and veneration of the peoples and the Kings of the Earth.
 :beast:  ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
Still can't figure out why Britain was fighting the Nazis alone for years while the Americans were sitting on their collective backsides. Or why this forum is in English, if the English were so bad. Or why the ultimate legacy of the British Empire - the USA - is still so popular for Jews who prefer not to emigrate to Israel. Or why Britain is nowadays the only country in the world providing meaningful support for the USA in Afghanistan. Doesn't make sense.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 02:24:43 AM by Cato the Elder »

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
One things for sure, even when outnumbered 100 to one, the Redcoats at their best new how to handle Negroidals!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
One things for sure, even when outnumbered 100 to one, the Redcoats at their best new how to handle Negroidals!

I like the song "Men of Harlech", althrough imo it was not right to invade and colonize Africa.

But in one thing the message of this szene from Zulu is true. The British are great soldiers. Imo they have the right balance of bravery and daringness combined with rational thought.

Did anyone know Horatio Hornblower? I had all the books from CS Forester about him - until I bourrought them a friend.  :'(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
The Brits killed the Afrikaners with no mercy
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
The Brits have always been conquerors. But what do they do after they've taken your city?
Do they blow it up? Do they murder everyone?
They take it over and build all kinds of infrastructure.

Yes I know the opium wars were bad. But the people in HK and Shanghai etc... actually like the British.
Tell me they didn't modernise HK. When they took it over, yes, they did say things like no dogs and Chinese allowed. And now?
Can we say the same about other conquerors? The Attila the Hun, Genghis Khan, Hitler, Stalin, etc.....

They were butchers in the act of taking. Their goal is to take. Their goal has never been to simply pointless murder.

Even Germany after Hitler.  Jews there get reparations.

Ever gotten anything under Islam or anyone else?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
even when i was playing Age of Empires, the British and the Turks used to collude against my Indo-Chinese Empire  >:(

;D
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 11:39:41 PM by ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I don't see what's so bad about invading Africa. Honestly the natives haven't done anything of merit there except come up with bizarre scarification rituals and herd cattle. Imagine how wonderful Africa would be with human management! It would be a breadbasket for the world.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
I suppose to sum up all I am saying , The Brits are in league with the Muslims. Case in point , Israel used forged British  and Aussie ( Brit commonwealth ) passports  to make the Dubai assassination so when they arrive ,there will be no suspicion , they didn't use South American or  U.S. or.... well, you get the point. Guess why they used British?

Thats pretty much all im saying. Islam wants Israel of the map no doubt, but so does Brittan, and they use Muslim to do the dirty work because that's what they do best!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

I'm not saying the Brits are such nice guys.
The subject here is: "Britan was and is the most evil empire on the face of this planet...EVER!".
Well, I say they are not.
I don't agree with the title. I think Muslims are the most evil.
Now lets see some one find a more evil people or nation or whatever.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel

The subject here is: "Britain was and is the most evil empire on the face of this planet...EVER!".

Romans were evil cruel monsters as were Russians, Nazi's, Japanese (holocausts on Chinese). Britian slaughtered millions of Irish people throughout the years. It was like a holocaust every 200 years. There is only 4 million Irish people in Ireland and England which is the same size has roughly about 50 million English people. They are nothing but oppressors and bullies. So saying the Brits are civilised is like saying the Nazi's were civilised and the murdering of 6 Million Innocent Jewish men, women and children was necessary for civilisation. And we all know that is not true. Murdering Innocent people is an act of pure evil and all nations that do that should be exposed and forced to recognise that they are held accountable for their crimes. Germany said sorry to The Jewish People. Britian never said sorry to The Irish People.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer

The subject here is: "Britain was and is the most evil empire on the face of this planet...EVER!".

Romans were evil cruel monsters as were Russians, Nazi's, Japanese (holocausts on Chinese). Britian slaughtered millions of Irish people throughout the years. It was like a holocaust every 200 years. There is only 4 million Irish people in Ireland and England which is the same size has roughly about 50 million English people. They are nothing but oppressors and bullies. So saying the Brits are civilised is like saying the Nazi's were civilised and the murdering of 6 Million Innocent Jewish men, women and children was necessary for civilisation. And we all know that is not true. Murdering Innocent people is an act of pure evil and all nations that do that should be exposed and forced to recognise that they are held accountable for their crimes. Germany said sorry to The Jewish People. Britian never said sorry to The Irish People.

yes, i'm sure those English engineered the potato blight that caused the famine in the 19th century.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
I don't see what's so bad about invading Africa. Honestly the natives haven't done anything of merit there except come up with bizarre scarification rituals and herd cattle. Imagine how wonderful Africa would be with human management! It would be a breadbasket for the world.
Exactly. And if whites shouldn't have been in Africa, they shouldn't have been in North America either.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

Actually, I do see that.
I didn't say they were nice guys or peace loving vegetable eaters.
Yes, what they did to the Irish was terrible. And they're paying for it now with the invasion of of disgusting muslims.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774