Author Topic: Ultimate Self-Hating ZooTube Channel  (Read 1600 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Ultimate Self-Hating ZooTube Channel
« on: March 09, 2010, 11:29:56 PM »
This piece of trash is probably is a member of " Peace Now"  and J-Street:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SokPop77
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Ultimate Self-Hating ZooTube Channel
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 11:41:26 PM »

This is AWFUL eb! They are trying to spread those videos around like wildfires. I would not be surprised if these were muzzies using taqiyya! >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 11:44:58 PM »

This is AWFUL eb! They are trying to spread those videos around like wildfires. I would not be surprised if these were muzzies using taqiyya! >:(

arksis,    it wouldn't surprise me either if muzzies were involved in this horrific channel.      The combination of Self Hating Leftists and Muslims threatens the lives of all of us.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 12:08:45 AM »
By the way,    SokPop77 came to my channel and left me a comment promoting his evil channel.    I responded to him on my channel and on his channel.    Twice,  he removed my comments  (  which didn't include any foul language or a personal attack against him  )  within minutes.

Also,    MrDaveCoe,   the Ron Paul loving Peace Now supporter,    just posted on SokPop77's Channel.    The good news is he gave JTF publicity,   even though it was of course an attack on JTF.

As for the comments I left him,  which remain on my Zootube Channel,   they are as follows:

"SokPop77, the 66 Muslim Countries are the definition of Apartheid.     As for Israel, the self hating phony right wing Government treats the Muslims living in Israel better than the Jews and the rest of the country's citizens.  The bottom line is Israel needs a true wing right goverment which is build on the foundation of the Torah/ Bible. A Kahanist Government would be the best solution".

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 10:19:45 AM »
I just posted one line, we'll see if it gets through this idiot's "security". All I said is, "You are ignorant to think Israel is better off this way". I don't understand HOW these people THINK, to be honest! >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2010, 10:45:33 AM »
I just told him what I think of him on his channel, that piece of sh** should be hung.  >:(
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, 11:00:43 AM »
Thanks,   arksis and New Yorker!

This beast also erased my comments in his hideous,  : ( Israeli Prof: Palestinians Are Closest Genetics To This Land Part 1" )  video.      Basically,   all I said is there's no such thing as a   "Palestinian"  people.      I'll be very surprised if this Self Hating piece of trash doesn't remove the comments that both of you put on his Channel.     

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2010, 11:35:21 AM »
All apologists for islam including the self hating Jews do not want any opinions other than their own to be viewed. These people are bullies and cowards!

Shalom - Dox

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2010, 11:38:06 AM »
SokPop = Sockpuppet?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_(Internet)

A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception within an online community.

For example, a NY (Nazi) Times article claims that "sock-puppeting" is defined as "the act of creating a fake online identity to praise, defend or create the illusion of support for one’s self, allies or company."[2]

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2010, 11:40:10 AM »
Let's see how long my edit will last  :::D

"New York Nazi Times"

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2010, 11:40:31 AM »
All apologists for islam including the self hating Jews do not want any opinions other than their own to be viewed. These people are bullies and cowards!

Shalom - Dox

Well said,   Dox.

A few minutes ago,    I left an additional comment for this individual on my ZooTube Channel,    that attempts to convey a similar message that you conveyed:

"SokPop77, you erased the reply comments on your channel that I posted here on my channel. Your the one who first came to my channel.  You are like so many other " Self Hating " type of individuals. It's pathetic! Your Anti-Israeli videos are garbage! G-d is the Ultimate Zionist!"

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2010, 11:43:25 AM »
SokPop = Sockpuppet?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_(Internet)

A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception within an online community.

For example, a NY (Nazi) Times article claims that "sock-puppeting" is defined as "the act of creating a fake online identity to praise, defend or create the illusion of support for one’s self, allies or company."[2]

Great job,    Rubystars!    Thank You!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2010, 11:44:18 AM »
"March 2010
 Welcome to Wikipedia. Although everyone is welcome to contribute to Wikipedia, at least one of your recent edits, such as the one you made to Sockpuppet (Internet), did not appear to be constructive and has been reverted. Please use the sandbox for any test edits you would like to make, and read the welcome page to learn more about contributing constructively to this encyclopedia. Thank you. Darkfight (talk) 18:15, 10 March 2010 (UTC)"

Darkflight the Nazi then

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2010, 11:47:59 AM »
"March 2010
 Welcome to Wikipedia. Although everyone is welcome to contribute to Wikipedia, at least one of your recent edits, such as the one you made to Sockpuppet (Internet), did not appear to be constructive and has been reverted. Please use the sandbox for any test edits you would like to make, and read the welcome page to learn more about contributing constructively to this encyclopedia. Thank you. Darkfight (talk) 18:15, 10 March 2010 (UTC)"

Darkflight the Nazi then

This isn't surprising.      If one's Wikipedia comments were Pro-Islam,   Pro- Liberal,    Anti-Israel,    and/  or Anti-America,     its safe to assume that Wikipedia wouldn't have been reverted the comments.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2010, 11:49:53 AM »
I didn't expect it to last long anyway. They didn't even allow me to add that the Montrose area in Houston is a gay village. Heck, gay people might want to know that! I was doing them a service! That got reverted too.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2010, 12:54:51 PM »
He erased my comment on his page, and I just let him have it again.  >:(

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2010, 01:30:00 PM »

You know, if I had to choose between a quranimal or a self hating traitor "Jew" to push off a cliff, I'd push the traitor, the traitor does far more damage to our people than the quranimal.  >:(

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2010, 02:38:03 PM »

JTF'er's head out an one-star every one of his videos, I just did, lets bring the ratings down for his drek.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2010, 03:12:47 PM »
He is in Venezuela.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline tron77

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2010, 08:55:45 PM »
there is a clip of a women who claims to be a holocaust survivor. The fact that she can compare her mothers death at a camp to the palistinans, is a disgusting insult to her mothers memory. If anyone is in a "ghetto" under the threat of total death it is the state of Israel itself surrounded by those who openly wish to destroy it and its jewish population, including Hamas, and Fatah.  I would love to contact her.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2010, 08:57:04 PM »
He erased my comment on his page, and I just let him have it again.  >:(

No surprise at all that this punk removed the comments that you and arksis posted on his hideous channel.          I just removed his comments from my channel.    His attempt of attempting to get free publicity for his Nazi/ Self Hating garbage isn't going to work on this end,    if he doesn't make his channel a two way street.     

BTW,   I already gave "1 star" to around 50 of his videos.