Author Topic: Woman, 33, has sex with male student, 14  (Read 3401 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Woman, 33, has sex with male student, 14
« on: March 10, 2010, 07:12:16 PM »
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/03/burbank-junior-high-school-arrested-for-allegedly-molesting-a-student.html

A Burbank middle school teacher has been arrested for allegedly having unlawful sex with one of her students, police said Tuesday.

Amy Beck, 33, surrendered at the Burbank Police Department headquarters Monday and was booked on suspicion of lewd and lascivious acts with a child of 14 or 15. She was apparently overcome by guilt, Burbank police officials said.

Burbank police investigators allege that Beck, a teacher at David Starr Jordan Middle School, had a relationship with one of her male students from March to September 2009.

The boy was 14 at the time, said department spokesman Keith Sterling. Beck was being held on $400,000 bail and was scheduled to be arraigned Wednesday in Superior Court in Burbank.

Police said the investigation is continuing and anyone with information is urged to call Det. Wally Schilling at (818) 238-3254.

[Updated at 4:03 p.m. Prosecutors charged the middle school teacher Tuesday afternoon with five counts, including four counts of unlawful sex with a person under 16 and one count of oral copulation with a person under 16. If convicted on all counts, she faces up a maximum sentence of up to seven years in state prison.

Prosecutors asked that bail for Beck be set at $175,000.]
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Woman, 33, has sex with male student, 14
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 07:13:16 PM »
You know, this is something that is a bunch of BS. Show me one 14 year-old boy out there that would turn down a hot woman. This is relativism run amok.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 07:30:33 PM »
In the Netherlands you have rapists doing less time.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 07:39:50 PM »
As a 31 year old myself I can't imagine what kind of sickness must be going through that woman's mind to think it's ok to be with a kid like that. Whether he thinks she's hot or not is not the point. He's too young to give informed consent and sex can have serious, life-altering consequences, even for males.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 07:41:46 PM »
"..she faces up a maximum sentence of up to seven years in state prison"

Seven years!? Oh cmon, that lucky little basta.., I mean that boy, will be legal in less than 4 years!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2010, 07:43:11 PM »
As a 31 year old myself I can't imagine what kind of sickness must be going through that woman's mind to think it's ok to be with a kid like that. Whether he thinks she's hot or not is not the point. He's too young to give informed consent and sex can have serious, life-altering consequences, even for males.

Nah, the kid will be fine, at worst, he's in "love" with her and will get over it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, 07:45:46 PM »
Ok guys think of these possible scenarios:

1. You're the parent of a 14 year old boy. He got his teacher pregnant, and she's having an abortion. Now how will you feel knowing your grandchild will be murdered?

2. You're the parent of the 14 year old boy, and you find out he has some STD, possibly fatal, like HIV infection. You later find out it was from his teacher.

Now does this teacher's actions seem so benign?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2010, 09:33:00 PM »
I am not saying that this was noble or moral in the least. I am saying that to say that a fourteen-year-old boy was "assaulted" by a sexy woman is tantamount to claiming that a chicken committed a crime against a fox by tempting it to eat it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2010, 09:38:58 PM »
When you mess around with sex you mess around with the power to create life. This is not something to be taken lightly.

Most 14 year olds are not ready to be parents, or to have life-long guilt associated with having their child killed. Also some STDs can cause permanent sterilization. Is a 14 year old thinking of all this? No, he's thinking "she's hot, I could tap that". They're kids, they don't think about the consequences, and that's the problem.

Moshe92

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2010, 09:39:15 PM »
In these cases, the teachers deserve to be punished harshly, but I think it's rediculous how news articles refer to the guys in these situations as "victims." Being "in love" with adults is very common among young adolescents, both boys and girls, and I'm sure many 13-15 year old guys dream of being in that situation.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2010, 10:09:23 PM »
but I think it's rediculous how news articles refer to the guys in these situations as "victims." Being "in love" with adults is very common among young adolescents, both boys and girls, and I'm sure many 13-15 year old guys dream of being in that situation.

Amen

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2010, 10:12:24 PM »
Moral of the story: If you have sex with your student/teacher, just don't tell anybody :o :o :o

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2010, 10:13:44 PM »
When you mess around with sex you mess around with the power to create life. This is not something to be taken lightly.

Most 14 year olds are not ready to be parents, or to have life-long guilt associated with having their child killed. Also some STDs can cause permanent sterilization. Is a 14 year old thinking of all this? No, he's thinking "she's hot, I could tap that". They're kids, they don't think about the consequences, and that's the problem.

The article does not clarify whether she used/made him use protection.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2010, 10:21:13 PM »
You know, this is something that is a bunch of BS. Show me one 14 year-old boy out there that would turn down a hot woman. This is relativism run amok.
No doubt a 14 year old would like having sex with an adult teacher but that does not mean it is harmless.  When I was 19 I had a brief relationship with a 23 year old foreign woman.  I thought it was great but I also learned there were downsides.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2010, 10:30:08 PM »
No doubt a 14 year old would like having sex with an adult teacher but that does not mean it is harmless.  When I was 19 I had a brief relationship with a 23 year old foreign woman.  I thought it was great but I also learned there were downsides.

19 is worlds away from 14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2010, 01:51:23 AM »
Not in male libido years.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2010, 02:49:29 AM »

I have to agree that 14 is too young to have sex. You need to have a more mature responsibility to understand what you are doing.

But the most important thing that no child learns is the reason why sex is so dangerous.

Sex is the most powerfull form of spiritual alchemy and therefore ought to be taught as not to be taken lightly.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2010, 04:58:49 AM »
Of course the Law is made by falible human beings and can only punish those who have sex who minors. If extended to adults, everyone could be accused. But I claim that, in some cases, even adults cannot give an infomed consent. A Gentile dating an assimilated adult Jew/ess who had little education in the Torah can also lead to severe life-altering consequences for the Jew/ess.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2010, 05:25:18 AM »
Now cmon guys. If it were two 14 year olds you would be more horrified.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2010, 06:01:15 AM »
Now cmon guys. If it were two 14 year olds you would be more horrified.

I wouldn't be quite as horrified by that because at least they would be on the same maturity level and it wouldn't be, quite as predatory in nature. It would still be a bad situation though.

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2010, 09:08:05 AM »
It is wrong of that teacher to be engaging in inappropriate conduct with one of her students, it's called statutory rape. That teacher is old enough and mature enough to find companionship her own age, she does not need to be fooling around with her students.

High fives or slaps on the back, that 14 year old boy will be damaged for life, if he doesn't receive the support of family and friends, in his adult life he might become a drug addict, alcoholic,emotional problems and might find himself getting in trouble with the law. He's the real victim in this whole thing.

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2010, 11:09:41 AM »
For those of you defending the teacher, let me ask you to consider something:

If it was 33 year old man & a 14 year old girl, would you be okay with it?

If it was YOUR daughter, would you be okay with it?

I await your reply.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2010, 07:00:22 PM »
I would not be okay with any scenario where a 33 year old adult had sex with my 14 year old child.   Boya or Girla.   :nono:
I agree with Historical Truth.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2010, 07:43:15 PM »

I await your reply.

No, the rules are different for girls! If it was a 33 year old man, and my little 14 year old girl, he should be beaten to death. No-one touches my little princess. >:( (I don't have a daughter but if I did  ;D )

Now if it's my 14 yr old son, and it's a hot 33 year old blond woman, well then, he's just a chip off the old block, a lady killer, just like his dad. (Beaming with pride)  ;D

??? <- Historical Truth

:::D <- Me

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2010, 08:15:35 PM »

I await your reply.

No, the rules are different for girls! If it was a 33 year old man, and my little 14 year old girl, he should be beaten to death. No-one touches my little princess. >:( (I don't have a daughter but if I did  ;D )

Now if it's my 14 yr old son, and it's a hot 33 year old blond woman, well then, he's just a chip off the old block, a lady killer, just like his dad. (Beaming with pride)  ;D

??? <- Historical Truth

:::D <- Me
Girl or boy it really should not matter it is still sex with a minor no matter how its looked at. 14 is just to young male or female.  At 16 or 17 if the minor was a male child I might raise the roof a bit ranting and raving but it would just be to set the right example. If it was a female child the 33 year old teacher at the very least would be sitting down for all his future bathroom visits because he would be missing some vital hardware ;D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years