Author Topic: Woman, 33, has sex with male student, 14  (Read 3398 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Woman, 33, has sex with male student, 14
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2010, 09:22:09 PM »
For those of you defending the teacher, let me ask you to consider something:

If it was 33 year old man & a 14 year old girl, would you be okay with it?

If it was YOUR daughter, would you be okay with it?

I await your reply.
The female sex drive is a lot different than the male, due to both biology and the way we are socialized, even today. Very few fourteen-year-old girls are truly desperate for sex purely out of their own libido. If one was, then yes, I would feel the same way.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2010, 09:33:02 PM »
Look at the hypocrisy here. This sex act, while deplorable, isn't as half as disgusting as when two men or two women screw. But will the media ever report on that?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2010, 09:33:54 PM »
Rubystars,

Completely agree with you, CJD, and secular believer.  This is the only PC form of statutory rape that gets applause from people who are hardliners on every other kind of sexual immorality out there.  The kid may be getting his 'rocks' off, but it's absolutely at a cost.  Even the perp here felt badly enough to turn herself in
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 09:41:29 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2010, 09:37:06 PM »
Look at the hypocrisy here. This sex act, while deplorable, isn't as half as disgusting as when two men or two women screw. But will the media ever report on that?

Yeah Dr. Brennan, the hypocrisy is glaring at us in the face.  You condemn two consensual adults having sex, but you 'rock on' to something that is totally amoral, an adult having sex with a kid.  With adults, they are both equal consensual parties to their behavior, even if you find the behavior disgusting

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2010, 09:41:42 PM »
I'm talking about what G-d's laws say about it, not the artificial rules that mankind has picked and chosen for itself in this depraved, crumbling culture. Where did I say that what the teacher and boy did was ok?

Their sex act, while extremely immoral, did not violate the basic biological design for sex. That is why I say homosexual intercourse is worse.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2010, 09:43:36 PM »
I only think homosexual sex is as bad as that if it involves coercion of some kind. Simply by the fact of this woman being an authority figure in this boy's life it means there was some level of coercion.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2010, 09:44:08 PM »
I'm talking about what G-d's laws say about it, not the artificial rules that mankind has picked and chosen for itself in this depraved, crumbling culture. Where did I say that what the teacher and boy did was ok?

Their sex act, while extremely immoral, did not violate the basic biological design for sex. That is why I say homosexual intercourse is worse.

So you're saying rape is better than consensual sex between two adults because rape can lead to the birth of a child?  How is that different than Islam?

« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 09:52:50 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2010, 09:47:25 PM »
I only think homosexual sex is as bad as that if it involves coercion of some kind. Simply by the fact of this woman being an authority figure in this boy's life it means there was some level of coercion.

Of course she coerced him.  At the same time that doesn't mean he didn't enjoy it, want it, and look forward to it.  Like you said, a 14 year old cannot possibly consent to sexual intercourse with a 33 year old, never mind his TEACHER.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2010, 10:19:53 PM »
How was there coercion here? In fact the boy may have come on to her.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2010, 10:34:40 PM »

That's a fair point, but let's frame it this way, if a 14 year old girl offered to perform oral sex on you because she thought you were 'hot,' and she was curious, would you be a moral person for letting her do it because she wanted to?  So the adults in these matters are responsible even if their younger partner initiates it.  Or do you see it differently?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2010, 11:25:18 PM »
You know, this is something that is a bunch of BS. Show me one 14 year-old boy out there that would turn down a hot woman. This is relativism run amok.

Agreed. I testify that when I was 14, I probably had the same mindset. No I don't condone that or encourage it

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2010, 10:27:40 AM »

Of course she coerced him.  At the same time that doesn't mean he didn't enjoy it, want it, and look forward to it.  Like you said, a 14 year old cannot possibly consent to sexual intercourse with a 33 year old, never mind his TEACHER.
Very true.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2010, 11:14:59 AM »

She should know better.   IT SHOULD BE AN OUTRAGE THAT A 14 YEAR OLD BOY IS BEING ABUSED BY A SICK WITCH.  ARE WE ANIMALS HERE!?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 11:34:23 AM by AsheDina »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2010, 11:45:04 AM »
You said it right aish
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein