Author Topic: Just when you thought Bibi had gotten up on his feet, he didn't  (Read 505 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/136465

I thought Bibi had finally stood up for Israel in a limited way.  As Biden came to visit he announced that Israel was building 1600 housing units in Jewish East Jerusalem.  Last night in his speech to self hating leftist Jews Biden said that Bibi assured him the units will not be built for yearsl.  Things that take years sometimes never happen.  Bibi can always be counted on to disappoint.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
Re: Just when you thought Bibi had gotten up on his feet, he didn't
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 09:17:40 AM »
They should be building Jewish housing settlements in the West Bank, Gaza and the Golan Heights that's where I would start my construction plans. Of course when Joe Biden showed up I would show him the plans and see if he wants to watch "clearing" operations.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Just when you thought Bibi had gotten up on his feet, he didn't
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 09:41:07 AM »
They should be building Jewish housing settlements in the West Bank, Gaza and the Golan Heights that's where I would start my construction plans. Of course when Joe Biden showed up I would show him the plans and see if he wants to watch "clearing" operations.

Spot on!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.