Author Topic: White Alaskan Woman Savagely Murdered By [censored] (Sort Of)  (Read 912 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Alaskan Woman Mauled To Death By Wolves On Road

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100312/us_nm/us_alaska_wolf
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10070/1041963-84.stm

Think about it. The tragic death of this young lady is going to make worldwide news, and she is going to be upheld as a martyr. She was a victim of an exceptionally rare fatal wolf attack. However, in the interval since this woman's death, how many beautiful white/Jewish young women were murdered, raped, and/or tortured by human ("") wolves?

Thousands upon thousands of white/Jewish women are viciously attacked each and every year by [censored] and sand negroes, all over the world. Does any of that make news, even though the savagery of these crimes often far exceeds what a mere wild animal would do?

Dr. Brennan Fan

Quote from: Yahoo News
Teacher killed by wolves in Alaska, police say
By Yereth Rosen – 56 mins ago

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (Reuters) – A schoolteacher found dead this week near a remote Alaska village was probably killed by wolves, Alaska State Troopers said on Thursday.
The fatal attack could be the first on U.S. soil in more than 50 years. Attacks by wild wolves, rather than wolves kept as pets, are extremely rare, numbering no more than a handful a decade, mostly in Canada and Russia.
Candice Berner, a 32-year-old teacher and avid jogger who traveled to several rural schools in Alaska, was found dead on Monday along a road near Chignik Lake, a Native Alutiiq village about 475 miles southwest of Anchorage.
Snowmobilers found her severely mauled body in a pool of blood and multiple wolf tracks in the snow, according to officials. The State Medical Examiner said the cause of death was "multiple injuries due to animal mauling."
Chignik Lake locals had expressed fears about wolf sightings in the area, state troopers said. The Alaska Department of Fish and Game plans a special meeting to hear their concerns.
State troopers said there were no records of deadly wolf maulings in Alaska. Bruce Woods, spokesman for the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, said fatal attacks are extremely rare worldwide.
(Editing by Bill Rigby)

Candice Berner, young woman viciously murdered by an animal negro

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: White Alaskan Woman Savagely Murdered By [censored] (Sort Of)
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 08:50:30 PM »
I dont really get what you are trying to say? That we should not take notice that she was killed by wolves? I don't see the logic in what you are saying. This has nothing to do with [censored] or sand negros.... You seem to be trying to spin this story in a strange way..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 08:52:29 PM »
Something must be really stressing that pack. I don't understand why they would attack a human being, which they would usually fear.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 08:53:03 PM »
I dont really get what you are trying to say? That we should not take notice that she was killed by wolves? I don't see the logic in what you are saying. This has nothing to do with [censored] or sand negros.... You seem to be trying to spin this story in a strange way..

I think he means that deaths by negroes go unreported while this is being reported.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2010, 08:58:11 PM »
I think he means that deaths by negroes go unreported while this is being reported.
Yes, exactly.

Compare the number of white women killed by wild animals to that killed by "human" wild animals. Despite the staggering ratio, only one ever makes the news.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2010, 08:58:46 PM »
Something must be really stressing that pack. I don't understand why they would attack a human being, which they would usually fear.
If they have lost their fear of humans due to constant contact, it would become a lot more possible.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2010, 09:27:20 PM »
If they have lost their fear of humans due to constant contact, it would become a lot more possible.

I could see that, but on the other hand I don't want people trying to retaliate against wolves or try to paint them as more dangerous than they really are.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2010, 09:42:58 PM »
I agree with that. Animals are innocent and they cannot be held criminally liable for anything because they do not have free will. My point is that this extraordinarily rare incident will create infinitely more uproar than the long-standing race war that blacks have declared on whites.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2010, 09:48:55 PM »
You know the sad thing is that so many whites don't even realize they're in a war until they get physically attacked/raped/have a family member raped or murdered, have murder attempted on them, etc. and the only motive for the crime is that they're white and the attacker is black.

Blacks are very aware of the fact that they're in a conflict and have been incited to violence by the mass media and by evil black leaders like Farrakhan and Elijah Mohammed.

I'm glad not all blacks are like that but with whites being completely unaware of this in so many ways then they are like sheep being led to the slaughter.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2010, 10:21:00 PM »
The vast majority of blacks are like that. Among famous blacks, only Pastor Manning, Alan Keyes, Clarence Thomas, Dr. Sowell, Rev. Peterson, etc. are worthy of the title of African-American.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2010, 11:49:37 PM »
The vast majority of blacks are like that. Among famous blacks, only Pastor Manning, Alan Keyes, Clarence Thomas, Dr. Sowell, Rev. Peterson, etc. are worthy of the title of African-American.

Now listen... I don't want to be contrarian here but I will say something....

There are nice and good Blacks in this world. And maybe they aren't on the same page as I am in some areas, and maybe their politics are slightly different than mine... But tonight when I went to the market tonight the security guard at the market, a very large and beefy black man, started a conversation with me. I am a very unique individual and people like to recognize me in public... As I said numerous times, I have grown long side-locks, wear tzit-tzits {ritual fringes} and a baseball cap covering my kippah... I also drive a unique car, a late model Ford Mustang GT which I have been told is very attractive, and sounds throaty... The security guard seemed to me like a very sincere and good person, and he said I can count on him in case I need anything, or anyone is giving me any problems...

There is also a black tollbooth attendant who also likes to spark up conversations with me when I drive through his tollbooth.

While I agree that there are many blacks who ascribe to gangster and entitlement mentalities. I have known such black people, and in my younger days I experienced living with them. But I also have known scumbag white people, of a variety of non-Jewish nations who became theives, rapists, and drug dealers.

I will judge each person, black, white, purple on how they receive me. If they hate me, I will return their hatred.. If they love me, I will return the love...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14