Author Topic: ANOTHER Jerusalem "Gay Pride" Parade - Here we go again!  (Read 25561 times)

Rhuan

Re: ANOTHER Jerusalem "Gay Pride" Parade - Here we go again!
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2006, 12:50:58 PM »
Not every single thing ever done by Hitler was bad, only most.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2006, 02:37:58 PM »
If a religion changes with the "times" then it was never a true religion as it merely followed what was popular, when Judaism was first revealed human sacrifice was common as was pedophilia and yet the Torah says those actions are evil, whereas today such a opinion is popular there were once idiots who said judaism needs to change with the times and accept modern values of raping little boys and cutting out peoples hearts to false gods, but we said no, the Torah is truth and doesnt change, and we say the same thing today when homosexuals say the Torah must change with the times. Something is not good or evil because it is popluar but because the action is good or evil.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Rhuan

« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2006, 03:12:18 PM »
I commend kahaneloyalist for that brilliant post.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2006, 03:37:12 PM »
this does not mean it is a good thing. all religions need to evolve to allow for changes in the world. we're not in the year 1000BC which some of you don't obviously realise.

Please do not refer to us as "fags" or "faggotts". It's childish and rude.

Didn't Hitler persecute homosexuals? Just asking.  :-*

you are a fag though, you shouldn't be gay, it is unnatural and evil.  i believe that you are posessed by Satan, as homosexuality goes againsg all of God's values

Offline bsg

• New JTFer
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2006, 03:55:50 PM »
you reall are backwards then. i'm not posessed by satan. i'm not going to be shunned by Gawd. and guess why?

it's a load of old [censored].

Rhuan

« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2006, 03:57:24 PM »
What evidence do you have for that statement?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 04:03:28 PM by Rhuan »

Offline bsg

• New JTFer
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2006, 04:02:39 PM »
what evidence do you have that homosexuality is wrong and evil? please do not ban me as i want to learn how you come up with these ideas.

if you developed homosexual tendancies would you admit you had been posessed by the devil or would you marry a woman and live a lie? Your life continued in misery. I don't want that. I embrace it, rather than deny it. I denied it for nearly 2 years but eventually conceded i was.

And why do you ban people who are gay yet allow this blatant homophobia which is a criminal offence in most democratic, modern countries?

Rhuan

« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2006, 04:10:02 PM »
I base my moral code on the bible, and, on logic, what would happen if everyone decided to be a homosexual?

Everyone has some homosexual tendancies, Satan tempts all of us, but such tendancies should be treated in the same way as the tendancies people have to kill, or too rape.

Homophobia? We are not afraid of homosexuals, as the word phobia would imply, furthermore, I think you will find that opinions and discussions are legal in all free nations. We ban people who flame us and defame rather than debate. This site beliongs to a Jewish organisation, not a liberalist organisation.

Offline bsg

• New JTFer
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2006, 04:12:42 PM »
well i have tried

screw the jews

wish hitler had his way with u and i fully support the leader of iran.

god save all those who oppose the jewish bar stewards

so swivel on my big thick c0ck

Rhuan

« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2006, 04:14:36 PM »
This is why we ban people, for making posts like the one you have just made.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2006, 05:20:33 PM »
Do you see bsg's post praising Hitler, yimach shmo, and saying he wishes Hitler could have finished the job?

bsg is a homosexual pervert who hates Jews because the Torah condemns homosexuality as an abomination. 

The entire Sodomite movement is viciously anti-Semitic.  Even the self-hating Jewish Sodomites in Israel support the Arab Muslim Nazis.  In the Sodomite parades in Tel Aviv, they march with PLO terrorist flags, and with signs backing the Muslim Nazi terrorist "intifada" that has slaughtered over 1500 innocent Jewish men, women and children.

During the Holocaust, the Nazi SS were all homosexual perverts.

Even now, the Sodomite perverts are the leaders of many of the Nazi movements.  Jorg Haider, the head of the large Nazi movement in Austria, is a homosexual pervert as are the other leaders of his party.
The head of the neo-Nazi party in Russia is also a homosexual pervert.

In America, the Sodomite organization "Act Up" openly proclaimed that they admire Nazi tactics and use them.  Even though some of Act Up's leading members are Jewish, they express admiration for the Nazis!

Sodomite perverts who enjoy "S and M" often wear Nazi helmets, swastikas, and other Nazi symbols.  They also march with these Nazi symbols in their annual Sodomite parades.

Jews wake up!  When the Torah calls something an "abomination," there is always a good reason for it.  The Torah is always right!

Offline barf

• New JTFer
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2006, 06:13:49 PM »
i think you mean "the old testemant"  ::)

Please provide examples where it says "homosexuals are the devil".

also, provide examples where the nazi SS are all homosexuals.

any why do you think that they are all perverts? how do you define a pervert?

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2006, 06:52:29 PM »
What the hell is so natural, or wholesome, about a man screwing another man up the anal cavity?  Is sperm really meant to travel through someone's rectum?  I cannot see how there can be a rational defense for that kind of behavior.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Rhuan

« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2006, 06:53:17 PM »
I commend Hail Columbia for a brilliant post.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2006, 02:04:31 AM »
i think you mean "the old testemant"  ::)

Please provide examples where it says "homosexuals are the devil".

also, provide examples where the nazi SS are all homosexuals.

any why do you think that they are all perverts? how do you define a pervert?

I don't have a problem answering your post.

I think you mean the Torah. There's nothing "Old" about it... it's still just as relevant today as it was when it was given to Moses.

I wouldn't call them the "devil"... that's just goofy. Jews don't really believe in the concept of the "devil".

I would still argue that male homosexuality is wrong:
Leviticus 18:22  Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

As a side note, even though it's looked down upon, there's nothing technically wrong with a woman being a lesbian in the Bible because she cannot copulate. This law pretty much applies to sodomy or the spilling of the seed. The seed is life and the spilling is death and the two should not be mixed (same concept with kosher food - boiling a kid -death- in it's mother's milk -life-).

It was not intended by the creator or gay men would have children from it. If everyone turned gay tomorrow (heaven forbid), the entire human race would die out.

Oh, and gay nazis... here ya go:
http://www.jdl.org/misc/closet.shtml

Among the more fantastic fables Houston Holocaust Museum curator Colin Keel provided the media in June 2004 regarding the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum traveling exhibit, "Nazi Persecution of Homosexuals," is that Germany's Nazi-era homosexual population was 350,000! Keel used a broad revisionist brush to establish in the public's mind that Germany's Nazi-era homosexual population was 1% of German males, rather than the 7%-10% figure substantiated by well-documented historical evidence including a two-year study in 1937-1938 by a special branch of Himmler's SS, whose findings only confirmed what the rest of the world already knew: Nazi-era Germany was the most homoerotic society on earth. Furthermore, empirical evidence exists proving that only 1/3 of 1% (.03%) of Germany's homosexuals were ever confined in concentration camps, since the figure of 5,000 - 15,000 is the only one that the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum itself is willing to confirm as accurate.

This 350,000 figure was provided by Keel to the Houston gay/lesbian metrozine The Voice where it was published in June. It is also a myth selectively bandied by other disciples of a gay-agenda Holocaust revision movement based not on established scholarship, but on fantasy, anachronism, and counterfactualism, which nevertheless holds the endorsement of the nation's left-wing campuses, the American Historical Association (the nation's most powerful steering committee for college history curriculum), and nearly all of the nation's major institutions of Holocaust study. This because wholesale invention of history is considered OK in these circles, and has been since the early days of the Clinton administration, just so long as such targeted fables lend some measure of redemption to contemporary left-wing political agendas, while surreptitiously criminalizing or dehumanizing the right wing and status quo.

Visit the link to see more.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2006, 03:08:01 AM »
jeffguy, in my opinion, your post is good except when you write that "there's nothing technically wrong" with lesbianism.

"Do not follow the ways of Egypt where you once lived, nor of Canaan, where I am bringing you.  Do not follow their customs." (Leviticus 18:3).

Chazal (the Rabbis of the Talmud) explain in Sifra Acharei Mot 8:8-9 that one of the forbidden evil customs is lesbianism.  There is no machloket (disagreement) among Chazal that lesbianism is comparable to prostitution and is absolutely forbidden.   While it is true that male homosexuality is even worse, lesbianism is still a grave transgression.  The maximum Torah penalty for male homosexual activity is death, while the Rabbinic penalty for lesbian activity is lashes.

The feminazis and other evil forces have spent decades trying to convince women to become lesbian deviants.  Let's not play into their hands.

THE ONLY NORMAL AND ACCEPTABLE SEX IS BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN WHO ARE MARRIED.  WHETHER PEOPLE ACCEPT IT OR NOT, THAT TRULY IS WHAT G-D DEMANDS.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 03:16:33 AM by jsullivan »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2006, 11:55:27 AM »
jeffguy, in my opinion, your post is good except when you write that "there's nothing technically wrong" with lesbianism.

"Do not follow the ways of Egypt where you once lived, nor of Canaan, where I am bringing you.  Do not follow their customs." (Leviticus 18:3).

Chazal (the Rabbis of the Talmud) explain in Sifra Acharei Mot 8:8-9 that one of the forbidden evil customs is lesbianism.  There is no machloket (disagreement) among Chazal that lesbianism is comparable to prostitution and is absolutely forbidden.   While it is true that male homosexuality is even worse, lesbianism is still a grave transgression.  The maximum Torah penalty for male homosexual activity is death, while the Rabbinic penalty for lesbian activity is lashes.

The feminazis and other evil forces have spent decades trying to convince women to become lesbian deviants.  Let's not play into their hands.

THE ONLY NORMAL AND ACCEPTABLE SEX IS BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN WHO ARE MARRIED.  WHETHER PEOPLE ACCEPT IT OR NOT, THAT TRULY IS WHAT G-D DEMANDS.

I have never seen that before in the Talmud and am ashamed I didn't know that. I am impressed by your knowledge. Heaven forbid I teach someone wrong!

Feminazis! Hahahaha  That's what I've always called them too! hahahaha

I think one of the biggest problems most people who hate the Bible have are the laws pertaining to sexual conduct. One of the biggest problems muslims have are naked goats.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline rko

• New JTFer
« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2006, 03:32:27 PM »
ooh lezzers are dirty. ugh minge.

i think that you all want a bit of [censored].

youuu llaaaaaavvv iiiit.

i bet this is a front to cover up the sodomy you commit behind closed doors.

i bet jsullivan is a gorgeous mincer.

what sort of backwards country punishes homosexuals, llet alone not punish homophobia? so backwards!

why is gayness wrong? apart from the crap you read, why don't you be accepting to people. arent you supposed to love thy neighbour and forgive people?

or dya just like insulting and damming them?

[censored] backwards folk. no wonder nobody respects the jews when there's sects like u.

i'm just glad most aren't likre you and shun your old fashioned ways.

Offline rko

• New JTFer
« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2006, 03:34:03 PM »
its always dodgy to use figures from nazi germany. for example, widely accepted surveys show that the jewish population in germany was stable throughout the 30's, 40's and 50's. yet we dont talk about that

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2006, 04:17:02 PM »
"...widely accepted surveys show that the jewish population in germany was stable throughout the 30's, 40's and 50's. yet we dont talk about that..."

"Widely accepted" by neo-Nazis, Muslim Nazis, and the mentally ill.

Some people are so incredulously stupid and uneducated that they will accept total lies "at face value".

"stable"...?

If by "stable", you mean the following:
-terrified, rounded up without charges for "deportation", jammed into cattle cars and sent to death labor camps, hiding in attics, hiding in forests, being murdered and tortured and having every single bit of legally owned property stolen from them, etc....

Also "widely accepted" is the FACT that queers caught AIDS by having sex with monkeys in the jungle and then having sex with other queers.

Rhuan

« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2006, 06:15:46 PM »
Men having "sex" (I use quotes, because in my opinion sodomy cannot really be called sex) with other men is the same as men having sex with animals, i.e. utterly disgusting, it is not how we are meant to be, think about it, if we were all like that, the human race would have died out, it is sick in every way shape and form. The anus is meant for excreting feces, not providing pleasure.

By rko's most recent post in this thread he has proved himself to be a supporter of nazis, and as such I would recomend banning him, he is the kind of person that it is almost impossible to reason with.

Offline rko

• New JTFer
« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2006, 07:36:58 PM »
i am not a fan of the nazis. they also killed homosexuals.

i'm young, gay and happy. i love my life and i don't want anything to change.

and i love everyone on this board

*big gay kisses to all*

Rhuan

« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2006, 07:38:42 PM »
Are you truly happy, are you sure that you are truly happy?

Offline lu2006

• New JTFer
« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2006, 02:11:52 PM »
I can't believe that in this day and age people are still displaying homophobic attitudes towards gay people like this! The majority of people accept us, apart from a narrow minded few who won't, and of course a minority of closeted homosexuals... yes its true, the most homophobic people are themselves gay!!

I myself am gay and happy, yes I'm very happy, I'm popular, got lots of freinds (all of which love the fact I'm gay) and my family all love me for who i am, I'm studying at university and generally having a great time!

But I don't need to justify my happiness, because I don't feel I have to, and whatever I say its not gonna change your opinion of us.

And if you want to ban me go ahead and ban me, I've got better things to do than sit on the internet talking to a load of traditionalists who need to go outside and experience the world, and meet people like us gays, then you might realise that we are just ordinary people, wanting to live an ordinary life.

Thanks for your time.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2006, 03:08:28 PM »

I myself am gay and happy, yes I'm very happy, I'm popular, got lots of freinds (all of which love the fact I'm gay) and my family all love me for who i am, I'm studying at university and generally having a great time!

Your "happiness" is a temporary thing.  You cannot be really happy by disobeying God's laws.  God created Adam and Eve and not Adam and Steve.  If you study history properly no society that promoted homosexuality had survived.  The same God who destroyed sodom and gomorrah those days is still executing His righteous judgment on fags.  Your happiness in not really happiness but a darkness surrounding your soul.  There are many fags who got delivered from homosexuality and living a normal life now.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.