Author Topic: What do you think of the shirt I made?  (Read 1338 times)

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
What do you think of the shirt I made?
« on: March 14, 2010, 06:21:16 PM »
 ;D

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: What do you think of the shirt I made?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 01:38:58 AM »
How a bout put some kind of funny looking picture of the Kenyan on it. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 08:37:42 AM »
You made this?
Is that you in the shirt? Did you walk out in a black [censored]'hood?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 09:25:45 AM »
The election is over. Not very wise to wear such a T-shirt in public now. "Jews against Obama"? What can it mean now? Before the election it meant Jews who opposed his election, but now it can be misunderstood. Better write " I am against Obama". Imagine if I made a T-shirt with a rainbow and a script "Noahides against Cristina Kirchner"! It would put the few Noahides here into trouble.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 09:38:35 AM »
"Noahides against Cristina Kirchner"

Who?

Aside from that, I have no idea what you are saying.  Why is it a problem to say Jews against obama after the election?   Obama still calls for Jews to stop building in their homeland after he's been elected.  He still calls for a fakestinian nazi terrorist state to be created in the Biblical heartland and for 300,000 Jews to be thrown out of their homes, after he's been elected.   Obama still actively arms the Lebanese military, which has a Hezbollah faction within it (and within its leadership) and thus Obama arms Israel's enemy who is poised to attack and create another war with Israel - after Obama's been elected.  And Obama still calls for Israel to commit national suicide in the interests of political correctness and his identification with what he sees as the "oppressed" people - the aggressors in reality - the fakestinian arab muslim nazis.   So why can't I be a Jew against Obama after the election?

Even Abe Foxman and mainstream Jewish organizations have attacked Obama over the latest dispute with Bibi and the demand that Jews stop building in the east part of Jerusalem.   I don't know where you are from Raul, but in America one does not have to be in blind support of everything the president does once he's elected.   Look at all the bumper stickers that called Bush a nazi - that just goes to show we are allowed to criticize the president.   So rather than lie down and be trampled on and sit by idly while our people and homeland are castigated and served up to the moslem alligators, (btw, engendering further disdain from goyim who will be disgusted by our lack of self-respect which you advocate), we can assert our pride and self-respect by telling Obama firmly, we are against your Jew-hating and Israel-abusive policies.     If Obama is against Jews living in Judea and Samaria and building communities there, what self-respecting Jew cannot proudly say I am a Jew against Obama?   What coward is afraid to say that?   He is not worthy of the name Jew in such a case.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 09:42:56 AM »
I think the shirt is nice. Besides Obama is running for re-election.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2010, 09:44:16 AM »
Cristina Kirchner is the leftist president we have here in Argentina.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2010, 09:57:48 AM »
Cristina Kirchner is the leftist president we have here in Argentina.

And why can't noahides be against her?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2010, 10:06:55 AM »
Yes, we can be against her, but I wouldn't wear a Noahide rainbow in a protest against her. I'd rather wear a political banner or a flag. Not wise to involve faith or ethnicity in politics.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2010, 10:37:57 AM »
Yes, we can be against her, but I wouldn't wear a Noahide rainbow in a protest against her. I'd rather wear a political banner or a flag. Not wise to involve faith or ethnicity in politics.

Well this is america and every group involves their ethnicity and/or faith in politics.  Some seem to think it's wise for their own group but not for others.  But at the end of the day, everyone does.   I don't see why Jews shouldn't when blacks do, asians do, baptists do, evangelicals do, catholics do, even atheists do etc etc...   We should have the self-respect to involve our identity in our political positions and opinions.   If not, we do a disservice to our heritage.  In fact, we turn our back on God and ourselves if we ignore our faith/heritage as the Jewish people in this aspect or any aspect of our lives.

And the shirt is political so I'm not sure what you mean by you'd rather wear a political banner of flag.  The shirt that 18chai made is surely political as was the entire movement called "jews against obama."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2010, 10:39:46 AM »

You can't really divorce faith and ethnicity from politics. Look how important it was in Obama's election. Lots and lots of blacks voted for him because he's part black. Millions of stupid whites voted for him because he's part black. A lot of people didn't vote for him because he's a Muslim, while Obama and friends insisted that he was a Christian.

Your faith and ethnicity are an important part of who you are, and will color (no pun intended) everything you do and believe.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2010, 10:50:15 AM »
Most of those who voted for Obama did so because he is leftist. The question of his possible Muslim religion arose because of the recent Muslims attacks against US. If there had been a doubt about him being a Buddhist or Hindu, it wouldn't have had any effects on the results.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2010, 01:15:13 PM »
The election is over. Not very wise to wear such a T-shirt in public now. "Jews against Obama"? What can it mean now? Before the election it meant Jews who opposed his election, but now it can be misunderstood. Better write " I am against Obama". Imagine if I made a T-shirt with a rainbow and a script "Noahides against Cristina Kirchner"! It would put the few Noahides here into trouble.

It could mean that Jews oppose his reelection. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2010, 02:40:04 PM »

Haha .. I like you comment ..it was funny! :laugh:

Jews Against Arafat! lol

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2010, 03:44:17 PM »
Most of those who voted for Obama did so because he is leftist.

That only would get him about half of the country. What did Obama have that Kerry and Gore didn't? He was black!

The question of his possible Muslim religion arose because of the recent Muslims attacks against US. If there had been a doubt about him being a Buddhist or Hindu, it wouldn't have had any effects on the results.

There's an unspoken rule that the president has to be Christian (at least nominally). It's not an official rule but something that has always just been kind of assumed, just like the president has always been a married man. Any other faiths would raise questions and controversy. Even though that may not be the final issue on the matter, it's still something that's expected.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2010, 05:25:50 PM »
Gore in fact got the majority of votes, and perhaps even won the election in Florida, but both the electoral system and perhaps some mistakes in counting in Florida played against him. Kerry was beaten by Bush because of the war against terror. People generally support the current Govt. in times of war. In 09 being leftist was the latest craze. Hillary, Gore or Kerry would probably also beat McCain in that election.
And those Balcks who voted for Obama due to racial sympathy made a silly mistake. Obama does not belong to Afroamerican minority. He is just half Hawaiian and half-Kenyan. It's like we, Argentinians voting for an Eskimo or a Japanese, just because of racial similarities with Amerindians!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2010, 05:28:10 PM »
It is silly in a way. Barack Obama obviously was not raised in black culture and doesn't have a real connection to it. He isn't even related genetically to American blacks, except in a very distant way. There were other factors involved in why Gore and Kerry didn't win, obviously, but I think if they were black it definitely would have pushed Gore into a win and Kerry would have had a better chance than he did. The elections were very close.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2010, 05:34:28 PM »
Obvioulsly, when the results are too close, even a few people who vote on racial sympathies can change the result.But in the last election the long war in Iraq with no results and continous fighting with American casaulties had a greater influence in results.