Author Topic: Victim of Anti-Semitism has had enough from---- Australia  (Read 2986 times)

Offline yonnichai

• New JTFer
Victim of Anti-Semitism has had enough from---- Australia
« on: March 14, 2010, 08:23:44 PM »
Most Israeli's think of Australia as a paradise---But for me who has been born here, I have faced a constant battle of anti-semitism & persecution.  I have had a terrible time here for the past 20 years and I can relate it to the story of jews in Egypt (mitzraim). I believe it is part of G-d's plan that I have faced a turbulent time of rejection, occasional hatred and isolation.

This has made me a nationalist.  I see problems when there are mingling of cultures (That has been my experience, I got beaten up and threatened with rape by the police of Australia because of the deep racial hatred). I have never attacked anyone else because of their race but have been a victim on many occasions because of anti-semitism. That is why I have become really interested in Rabbi Meir kahane---

I just want to live in a country with the same type of people and be free of racial prejudice...All I have experienced in Australia is racial hatred, ostracisation and pain

Moshe92

Re: Victim of Anti-Semitism has had enough from---- Australia
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 08:34:53 PM »
Welcome to the forum  :)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 09:23:20 PM »
Welcome to JTF. 

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 09:35:27 PM »
I must be lucky because I've never really suffered any anti-semitism before in person except the occasional "Jew" jokes. Most of it is internet related targetting us as a group and I primarily have noticed it from blacks or arabs.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 12:08:01 AM »
Who do you experience the anti semetism from?  White Nationalists?  Aborigines?  Anywho, welcome to the forum!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2010, 08:50:27 PM »
Welcome to the forum.  You are among friends here

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2010, 03:03:21 AM »
very sorry for you. Once again it shows that those who hate jews,also hate hindus. those who hate hindus also hate jews. In the last 6 months Australia and Indian government is fighting it out over racist attacks on Indian students by white nationalists. Numerous incidents in recent months.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/indians-abroad/Indian-set-on-fire-in-Melbourne/articleshow/5426643.cms

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_against_Indians_in_Australia_controversy

So i'm not surprised that even jews are being attacked. I feel more sorry for you, as jewish getting attacked in australia did not even make headlines anywhere. atleast in case of indian, it become an international-media issue.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2010, 07:05:28 PM »
Yonni, I am sorry to hear such terrible things, I know all too well all about Jew hate.  You must counter this with force, there is no other way. I have dealt with this my whole life, and nobody will f with me, or I will beat them up, or cyber bully them into submission- physically OR here in cyberspace.
I have a .357 and a 22 g semi.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2010, 06:29:05 AM »
Welcome to the forum. I am very disappointed now. Friends from Australia always told me how open-minded and peaceful Australia is. I have not expected to read something like that here!  :'(

Offline Noos

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2010, 08:03:03 AM »
I am very sorry. 
I feel so responsible, cause I am Greek.  We have scoop-in. 
Two times until now, we forbid the Jewish religion and we must find out a solution to this.
The first time was ancient :  Antioch period.
The second time was Byzantine : Year 429 the last Nashee at Tiberian area.

First of all, Greeks must make their atonement.
Against a third time of forbid, Greeks must prey for a third Solomon's Temple !     

What rubbish theory is about Philistine from Crete island and not recognizing the Jewish from their own land ?
Because Jews were abstemious and they were not crazy for buying everything ?

French Revolution was also forbid Jewish religion.  Not only Christ religion as the topic matter (as a topical component).
That is so much strange.  But don't worry. 

Usually kids are stiffly to the olders...   

You are older in so many ways and you know that.

Please be patient with my English language. Need some more practice.