Author Topic: New in this forum  (Read 1093 times)

Offline UKjewishboy

• New JTFer
New in this forum
« on: March 15, 2010, 08:12:58 AM »
Hi everyone,
I'm 25 yrs old from London, UK, wants to move to Israel soon.
I totally agree with your point of view, if I could anyhow help you to spread the word about this organization in the UK/Europe please let me know.

Shalom.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: New in this forum
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 10:50:13 AM »
You could promote it by joining popular English fora with the username JTF.org, send the full 1994 show from jtfarchive.org to all your acqaintances, or just carf JTF on your forehead.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 11:59:17 AM »
U should try Yeshiva in Israel first. I know a lot of people from London who went to Israel via JLE London.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 01:43:55 PM »

Welcome to the JTF forum.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline UKjewishboy

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 01:46:04 PM »
U should try Yeshiva in Israel first. I know a lot of people from London who went to Israel via JLE London.

JLE is great, it's in Golders Green, lots of Bahaley Teshuva go to JLE by the way.

Offline UKjewishboy

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 01:46:42 PM »

Welcome to the JTF forum.

Thanks.  ^-^

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2010, 01:48:13 PM »
How is it like living in the UK?  I hope you make it to Israel!  Welcome to the forum.  
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2010, 01:48:53 PM »
You might ought to move this to the new member section so it sticks longer. 

Offline UKjewishboy

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2010, 02:50:15 PM »
You might ought to move this to the new member section so it sticks longer. 

I'm sorry, I was actually looking for a newbies forum but I couldn't find it, so I posted it here - is it possible to move my topic?

Offline UKjewishboy

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2010, 02:56:33 PM »
How is it like living in the UK?  I hope you make it to Israel!  Welcome to the forum.  

The weather is really bad, although the last 2 days it was quite "comfortable" after slight rain in Shabbat.
I have a friend who works in Central London, selling oil paintings, today 4 Arabs shouted at him loudly "YAHUD" and left, Europe is being full of muslims now, the Europeans have no idea how bad Europe is going to be in a few years (maybe even less).

Unlike the Arabs in Israel, I'm quite happy the Arabs are here, and if the ones in Israel can immigrate to be with their brothers here in the UK it would be wonderful. The UK provides a great system where every EU Citizen can rip it off by getting free money from the government, I would encourage the Arabs in Israel to relocate to the UK, it would do only good for them, I am more than happy to contribute whatever I can to have them relocating to Europe, it's their homeland after all, they should come here and leave Israel, would do good for everyone I think.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2010, 04:55:23 PM »

The weather is really bad, although the last 2 days it was quite "comfortable" after slight rain in Shabbat.
I have a friend who works in Central London, selling oil paintings, today 4 Arabs shouted at him loudly "YAHUD" and left, Europe is being full of muslims now, the Europeans have no idea how bad Europe is going to be in a few years (maybe even less).

Unlike the Arabs in Israel, I'm quite happy the Arabs are here, and if the ones in Israel can immigrate to be with their brothers here in the UK it would be wonderful. The UK provides a great system where every EU Citizen can rip it off by getting free money from the government, I would encourage the Arabs in Israel to relocate to the UK, it would do only good for them, I am more than happy to contribute whatever I can to have them relocating to Europe, it's their homeland after all, they should come here and leave Israel, would do good for everyone I think.

I have always heard that England is such as depressing place other than the fact it's full of quaranimals.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2010, 05:39:52 PM »

I have always heard that England is such as depressing place other than the fact it's full of quaranimals.

No not so, well not all of it, some of the cities are dreary and depressing, but the countryside is gorgeous, rolling green hills with sheep grazing on them. I know because I used to have a British girlfriend and would go over to visit. And most of it is countryside anyway. Sadly the Brits have been hijacked by left wing suicidal politically correct morons who are wrecking the country with imported muslims. It is a travesty.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2010, 06:26:14 PM »
Hi everyone,
I'm 25 yrs old from London, UK, wants to move to Israel soon.
I totally agree with your point of view, if I could anyhow help you to spread the word about this organization in the UK/Europe please let me know.

Shalom.

Welcome to JTF.

Two ways to help spread the word about JTF are on  ZooTube,   also known as YouTube.     And on LiveLeak.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2010, 06:28:41 PM »

No not so, well not all of it, some of the cities are dreary and depressing, but the countryside is gorgeous, rolling green hills with sheep grazing on them. I know because I used to have a British girlfriend and would go over to visit. And most of it is countryside anyway. Sadly the Brits have been hijacked by left wing suicidal politically correct morons who are wrecking the country with imported muslims. It is a travesty.

Sounds like you had a long distance relationship.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2010, 06:38:42 PM »

Sounds like you had a long distance relationship.

I met her in New York city, 3 years later her visa expired and she moved back to the UK, it was long distance for about 2 years after that, then it was over. And life continues.  ;D

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2010, 07:00:34 PM »

JLE is great, it's in Golders Green, lots of Bahaley Teshuva go to JLE by the way.

yup!!