Author Topic: The Rules of The JTF Forum and The Censored Words Policy  (Read 45613 times)

Offline Zan

• Junior JTFer
  • Evil-doers, beware!
    • The Liberal Institute -- Objectivism and Classical Liberalism
Re: The Rules of The JTF Forum and The Censored Words Policy
« Reply #125 on: November 07, 2007, 01:41:30 AM »
After reading that, I think you are probably the most arrogant person here on the forum.

Are you sure it's arrogance? Even if so, are you confident it's not justified?

Do you want strong and good people here -- or would you really rather not?
Classical liberalism is the future! www.YouTube.com/PureLiberalFire

Offline Zan

• Junior JTFer
  • Evil-doers, beware!
« Reply #126 on: November 07, 2007, 02:11:29 AM »
After reading that, I think you are probably the most arrogant person here on the forum.

Are you sure it's arrogance? Even if so, are you confident it's not justified?

Do you want strong and good people here -- or would you really rather not?

Yes, yes, and yes.

Well, I beg to differ. Censorship is loathsome and evil. It's that same miserable sh*t YouTube is pulling on us right now!

Don't you see the irony? Censorship makes the otherwise great JTF forum a weaker and less happy place to be!

newman

« Reply #127 on: November 07, 2007, 02:23:20 PM »
A suggestion:

Could we program the forum so that "muslim" and "islam" appear as "muSSlim" and "iSSlam" only the two capital Ss should be the seigel symbals as in germany's SS.

We do it with StørmFrønt, why not with the other nazis?

Offline Zan

• Junior JTFer
  • Evil-doers, beware!
« Reply #128 on: November 12, 2007, 09:20:08 AM »
Well, I give JTF credit for not having censored my comments on this general discussion of censorship. That's good.

But it's not good enough. Not if JTF wants to take over the world. Not if JTF wants to be great. Censorship and greatness do not mix.

I'm an adult. And a good person. No-one on this planet should DARE to "monitor" or censor my words. You people are lucky and privileged if you even get to say "hello" to me. No-one on earth should DARE to monitor or censor me!

And the rest of you people should speak up for yourself as well!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #129 on: November 12, 2007, 02:42:26 PM »
Well, I give JTF credit for not having censored my comments on this general discussion of censorship. That's good.

But it's not good enough. Not if JTF wants to take over the world. Not if JTF wants to be great. Censorship and greatness do not mix.

I'm an adult. And a good person. No-one on this planet should DARE to "monitor" or censor my words. You people are lucky and privileged if you even get to say "hello" to me. No-one on earth should DARE to monitor or censor me!

And the rest of you people should speak up for yourself as well!

Brother, JTF doesn't want to "Take over the world".  Look at it this way...  Some may see it as "censorship" while others see it as "de-Political Correcting".  Lenin stated quite accurately "A lie told often enough becomes truth", this is emphatically the case for the non-entity known as "P alestine", "West B ank", "P alestinian People", "Occupie d Territories", "East Jer usalem" etc. etc.   All of which do not exist and quite sadly, too many people use too often and too benightedly.  Jesus was a Jew from Judea who lived in the Judean Galalee.  He most certainly wasn't an Arabian  from Pa lestine or a P alestinian from the West B ank in the Occupied Terrir ories....  Thanks to political correctness and ignoramus Jews and Christians...this revisionist molesting of history can even take root...O0
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 02:45:37 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #130 on: November 12, 2007, 02:59:08 PM »
Sarah -- 40 days ago you wrote:

Actually the forum has a moral duty to prevent the usage of swear words in regards and respect to those members who do not wish to see or read such foul words or evil. Swear words, mean horrible things, if you'd lie to see these words when there are equally good terms of expression that can be used then thats not nice. Zan you can even create a poll asking people if they'd rather use swear words, i'm sure many would not wish to do so.

Freedom of speech, concerns views and opinions, not adjectives that serve no purpose other then to insult. I suggest you by a theasaurus if you lack the imagination to use any other vocabulary.

Btw Welcome to the forum, I don't mean to be mean, just stating what I believe.....Freedom of speech! :D

Let me be very clear about the pro censorship policy of JTF. It's morally wrong and practically destructive. I hold JTF in contempt for it. I predict JTF will now have a significantly harder time creating good and great people to lead the world because of this evil policy. JTF will create sheep -- not lions (as I am already). I predict JTF will become a successful mass movement much later than it easily could have and should have.

JTF needs ten or a hundred Chaim ben Pesachs to lead it. This wrong-headed censorship policy insures they'll be less likely to emerge. It will weaken the mind, and break the heart of many -- seeing to it that much of the next generation is still-born.

As for me needing to "by" a "theasaurus" -- I have a larger, richer, and better vocabulary than anyone else on this forum. But some of this consists of sexual and bigoted 'swearing' which is absolutely essential to full vigorous expression.

And as for you "welcoming" me to the JTF forum -- I've been a Kahanist for more than 20 years! This is longer than anyone else here except Chaim!     

Sheesh. You know what, why don't you tell Chaim this and see what he thinks, since you say his the only Kahanist more experienced then you. I can predict his views already.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #131 on: November 12, 2007, 04:33:40 PM »
Someones got an ego issue   :o

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #132 on: November 26, 2007, 05:39:05 PM »
can someone tell me, why i cant ask chaim to help me make a persausive speech, trying to convence my LANG115 class on the rightousnes of JTF's view's.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #133 on: November 27, 2007, 04:55:52 AM »
Missionizing is not permitted and will result in permanent banning.

Just serach for Irongreek's post in this thread and judge if it was missionizing, or at least anti-Torah
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=12351.15

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #134 on: December 13, 2007, 08:40:01 PM »

Just serach for Irongreek's post in this thread and judge if it was missionizing, or at least anti-Torah
He's a 17 yr old-give him a break! We give you a brake, going on about all your leftist nonsense.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #135 on: December 13, 2007, 09:24:48 PM »

He's a 17 yr old-give him a break! We give you a brake, going on about all your leftist nonsense.

Agreed, Boer.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #136 on: December 13, 2007, 09:52:38 PM »
Thank you Fan ;)

Offline IR0N GREEK

• New JTFer
« Reply #137 on: December 18, 2007, 03:28:56 PM »
Fellow jtfers last night when i tried to log into the forum on Iron Greek
it says Sorry Iron Greek, but you have been banned from the forum!!
I dont know how this could have happened because i have been pretty peacefull for weeks and it just happened out of nowhere
do you think it could be a accidental error??
Your help will be appreciated!!! I honestly dont know how this could have happened.
I am a proud supporter of the Jewish Task Force and it would be a shame if this was an intentional action. I have great respect for my fellow members.
This great organization had a tremendous impact on my life.
Thanks!

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #138 on: December 18, 2007, 03:31:17 PM »
It is because your IP was changed to one that was banned.  It happens a lot.  Just unplug your modem and log back in.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline IR0N GREEK

• New JTFer
« Reply #139 on: December 18, 2007, 03:48:17 PM »
I did that
and it shows that regardless what is done

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #140 on: December 18, 2007, 06:18:19 PM »
Yacov messaged me that you have been banned for attacking other members and posting obscene language; go talk with Yacov via PM and try to get the ban lifted.  I told him that I don't agree with it and want a warning or few day ban but the decision is up to him.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 06:21:49 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #141 on: December 18, 2007, 06:36:50 PM »
Maybe you should have been given a warning BEFORE you were BANNED!
PM Yacov and try to get you account active again...

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #142 on: December 18, 2007, 06:38:12 PM »
Yeah, I agree.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #143 on: December 18, 2007, 06:47:22 PM »

yup.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #144 on: December 18, 2007, 06:59:05 PM »

yup.
I agree that you should have been giving a warning before being banned!  :(
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #145 on: December 18, 2007, 07:23:07 PM »
I am sure the Admins did what they believe best. I for one have been quite disgusted at some of his posts towards certain members! >:(

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #146 on: December 18, 2007, 07:43:40 PM »
 :-X  ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #147 on: December 18, 2007, 08:58:11 PM »
I am sure the Admins did what they believe best. I for one have been quite disgusted at some of his posts towards certain members! >:(
If its the thread I am thinking of he had quite a bit of provocation. Still we need to keep things to a certain standard but that should go for everyone involved the provoker and the provoke. A strong warning in this case should suffice for both sides.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #148 on: December 19, 2007, 05:12:27 AM »
We really have to keep things clean on the forum. We are an example.

Since we proclaim our faith in Hashem and Torah, teach Rabbi Kahane's message, and are an example to the outside... we have that higher level of responsibility and we can't claim the great Rabbi Kahane's message and then condone behavior that he spoke out against. We are here to be a light and to help change the world.

I agree that IR0N GREEK was banned and this was the right thing to do. There is no room for perverted speech, condoning beating women, and glorification of sick and depraved ideals. I wish I had seen more of his posts before all this happened and could have spoken out against it but I don't think that JTF is where this person belongs.

Sometimes, not with ill intention or malice, we take our tempers, egos, or dark humor too far. The Torah is very clear on this and our example is not only important to Chaim and JTF (as if this wasn't enough)... but to Rabbi Kahane, his message, and his life's work.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #149 on: December 19, 2007, 06:37:07 AM »
We really have to keep things clean on the forum. We are an example.

Since we proclaim our faith in Hashem and Torah, teach Rabbi Kahane's message, and are an example to the outside... we have that higher level of responsibility and we can't claim the great Rabbi Kahane's message and then condone behavior that he spoke out against. We are here to be a light and to help change the world.

I agree that IR0N GREEK was banned and this was the right thing to do. There is no room for perverted speech, condoning beating women, and glorification of sick and depraved ideals. I wish I had seen more of his posts before all this happened and could have spoken out against it but I don't think that JTF is where this person belongs.

Sometimes, not with ill intention or malice, we take our tempers, egos, or dark humor too far. The Torah is very clear on this and our example is not only important to Chaim and JTF (as if this wasn't enough)... but to Rabbi Kahane, his message, and his life's work.
I completely agree with you Shlomo!