Author Topic: Jews are Dhimmis in their own Homeland  (Read 386 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Jews are Dhimmis in their own Homeland
« on: March 21, 2010, 11:54:41 AM »
The Muslims and arabs in Israel make me sick. I cannot believe that to this day the Jews act as dhimmis, or second class citizens in their own G-d-given land. The Jews in Israel are so afraid of offending the cursed mohomudians that they prevent righteous Jews from observing the commandments of the Torah. I was brought up believing that Israel was the 'Jewish State' and as such it is a place Jews can feel comfortable observing the various Torah commands. But today Israel is just a dhimmi state where Jews must be frightened and intimidated as they pray at the Holy Western Wall, cannot pray at the holiest Jewish site the Temple mount for fear of being arrested for praying, cannot go to the tomb of the patriarchs or the tomb of rachel for fear that the putrid arabs will riot...

And now the righteous Jews who are trying to observe the Jewish festival of Pesach through the Pascal offering are being denied because of the dirty muslims who threaten riots and violence if the Jews observe the commandments.

If I was in control of Israel I would allow the sacrifice, and add to the sacrifice a few 100 dirty muslim arabs... Those arabs who dared to interrupt the Passover holiday would immediately be put to death (and burned to a crisp as a Oleh}..

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/136630

State: Passover Sacrifice a Dangerous Provocation of Muslims
Nisan 6, 5770, 21 March 10 07:16
by Maayana Miskin

(Israelnationalnews.com) State attorneys asked Sunday for the Supreme Court to forbid Jews to bring sacrifices on the Temple Mount. The appeal to the court was a response to a petition from the Temple Mount Institute, which requested permission to bring a sacrifice on the Temple Mount prior to Passover.

The Temple Mount Institute argued that Jews are commanded to bring a sacrifice prior to Passover, and that by prohibiting them from doing so, the state was violating its own laws protecting freedom of worship.

State attorneys argued that the sacrifice would be a dangerous provocation of Muslim sensitivities. “Performing the ritual on the Temple Mount would deal a severe blow to public safety and security,” they said.

The sacrifice would be dangerous “particularly at the current time,” they said, apparently in reference to recent Muslim riots over the dedication of the rebuilt Hurva synagogue in Jerusalem's Old City. Muslim and Palestinian Authority leaders incited their followers to violence, claiming that the rededication of the synagogue was part of a Jewish plan to seize control of the Temple Mount.

In past years, the Supreme Court ruled that Jews may not offer sacrifices on the Temple Mount due to the possibility of a violent Muslim response. The Temple Mount Institute has performed an educational demonstration of the Passover sacrifice instead.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Jews are Dhimmis in their own Homeland
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 12:02:13 PM »
Muman, and who do we have to thank for this?
LEFT WING JINOS.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates