Author Topic: My dad with another brilliant letter!  (Read 608 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
My dad with another brilliant letter!
« on: March 22, 2010, 09:56:14 PM »
Dear President Obama:

You are the President of the United States, and I am the Prime Minister of Israel. We share much in common. We share common goals, common dreams, hopes for peace, and hopes for democracy around the world. We share technology and intelligence, and are both fighting to wipe out the scourge of terrorism. Our two countries have had a wonderful relationship since 1948, and I hope and pray that this continues. But I am deeply saddened and disappointed that the decision has been made to build new houses in the Harlem section of New York. Harlem, as we all know, has been a predominantly African American, working class neighborhood for many years, and to build new housing so that young, urban professionals could settle there is absolutely unconscionable and unacceptable. There can never be peace in this part of New York, or peace in the world until you put an end to this brazen violation. There are so many neighborhoods suitable for the yuppies in New York and your decision flies in the face of reason. I am strongly against it, the people of Israel are against it, the European Union is against it. Provoking the residents of Harlem is a terrible move and simply the wrong thing to do. The government of Israel hereby demands that the construction of this new housing cease immediately.The relationship between our countries is now strained, and I am urging you in the strongest terms to do the right thing -- for the sake of our long standing friendship, for the sake of peace in your country, and for the sake of peace around the world.
   By the way, it is common knowledge that Mr. Ahmadinajead is busy building nuclear warheads in Iran, which threatens the existence of Israel, the U.S., and the entire free world, but that's not important now.
The building of houses is our main concern, not the building of nuclear bombs.

Yours truly,

Benjamin Netanyahu

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: My dad with another brilliant letter!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 10:13:57 PM »
Great letter! The only thing that would have made it better is perhaps to refer to Harlem as ATLAH.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 09:07:57 AM »
I hope he sends it out to Obango
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 09:14:56 AM »
I hope he sends it out to Obango
Obongo is too busy with his NAC basketball signing to deal with this now. He can't do everything at once.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane