Author Topic: If the South rises again...where will you be?  (Read 3260 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
If the South rises again...where will you be?
« on: March 23, 2010, 01:09:35 PM »

If the South rises again...where will you be?

Which states do you think will be south and north?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: If the South rises again...where will you be?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 01:14:56 PM »

It won't be south north this time, it will be Red/Conservative States vs Blue/Communist States.

Where will I be? I'll move to a Red State, considering doing it regardless, I'm sick of New York City and want to live like a human being with human beings. 
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 01:16:22 PM »
I'll end up going to Alabama since i'm only 40 minutes from the border. Mississippi isn't far either.

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 03:18:46 PM »

It won't be south north this time, it will be Red/Conservative States vs Blue/Communist States.

I agree. I already live in a Red State, so I'll be chasing the Lefties out of my state.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 03:36:46 PM »
Why does the south need to rise? Maybe because of arrogance, like chametz?

BTW, what in the hell was the south fighting about? I hope it wasnt to keep the slaves.. Keeping slaves like that is not Jewish..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2010, 03:42:51 PM »
The South,   Great Plains States,   some of the Rocky Mountain States,   and Alaska are America's last bastion of hope.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2010, 04:02:07 PM »
If the question is where we should be when the Days of Judgment are on us then the answer, as Jews, must be in Eretz Yisroel. Jews who are outside the land of Israel will be on their own and may be destroyed due to an evil decree.

American politics are inconsequential when it comes to the prophecies of the end of days...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Shiptar

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2010, 09:14:19 PM »
Maybe the nation will get so divided, that a split would be the best thing. Let the Commies have their state and Americans have theirs. If that happened, i'd leave Nyc in a heartbeat.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2010, 10:40:37 PM »
It won't happen.

Moshe92

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2010, 10:59:00 PM »
Jews should be in Israel, but I hope that righteous gentiles from the South will rule America.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2010, 11:05:53 PM »
Jews should be in Israel, but I hope that righteous gentiles from the South will rule America.

I dont look forward to that... My experience with the vast majority of people from the South east USA has been negative. Most do fufill the stereotype of hick and trailer trash. And both my father and I experienced antisemitism from people in the south.

But Im sure that some JTFers here are righteous southerners.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2010, 11:09:01 PM »
Not wanting to belabor the issue but Aish.com even mentions this:

http://www.aish.com/jl/h/48959126.html

AMERICAN ANTI-SEMITISM

Thus far, we have covered the open murderous anti-Semitism of the Russians and the insidious "intellectual" anti-Semitism of the French. But what about the land of tolerance -- America?

In 1913, in Atlanta, Georgia, a Jew named Leo Frank was falsely accused of the murder of a 13-year-old Christian girl. So strong was the anti-Semitism in the American South that the testimony of a black man -- a unique event in this racist region -- was permitted against a white man. But, of course, the white man was a Jew.

Ironically, the black "witness" was the murderer -- a fact that he had confessed to his own attorney, but this was kept secret. There had also been a real witness but he did not come forward until many years later.

Frank was convicted and sentenced to death, but the governor of Georgia, John Slaton, convinced that Frank was innocent, commuted his sentence.

Then a horrible thing happened.

A Georgia mob kidnapped Frank from prison and lynched him. The lynching was photographed and made into postcards which sold briskly.

Not until 1986 -- 73 years later! -- was Frank awarded posthumous pardon by the state of Georgia.

The Frank case led to the founding of the Anti-Defamation League by the B'nai B'rith. It became the leading Jewish group fighting anti-Semitism in America, and it had a lot of work on its hands, especially after 1918, the end of World War I, and in 1929 when the stock market crashed, and things heated up for the Jews in America.

As we mentioned in our discussion of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion (see Part 57), one of the big promulgators of anti-Semitism in America was Henry Ford, who spent a lot of his own money to get the Protocols translated into English and distributed in America as widely as possible.

The Protocols became the second biggest selling book in the United States in the 1920s and 1930s (after the Bible).

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2010, 12:09:55 AM »

I dont look forward to that... My experience with the vast majority of people from the South east USA has been negative. Most do fufill the stereotype of hick and trailer trash. And both my father and I experienced antisemitism from people in the south.

But Im sure that some JTFers here are righteous southerners.

I think most of the antisemetism in the South comes from the ghettos of South ATL. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2010, 01:15:59 AM »
Muman, I find it hard to believe that Antisemitism was larger in the South than it was in the North.  It was on both sides of the fence, and there are plenty examples of it everywhere.

Also, that bit about the protocols being the second best selling book in the US in the 20s and 30s is StørmFrønt nonsense.  I think we covered this a long time ago.

Also, Chaim is very supportive of southern states keeping their southern heritage, and this is no accident.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2010, 01:34:53 AM »
Muman, I find it hard to believe that Antisemitism was larger in the South than it was in the North.  It was on both sides of the fence, and there are plenty examples of it everywhere.

Also, that bit about the protocols being the second best selling book in the US in the 20s and 30s is StørmFrønt nonsense.  I think we covered this a long time ago.

Also, Chaim is very supportive of southern states keeping their southern heritage, and this is no accident.

brian,

I didn't say anything against the South keeping their heritage. What I am saying is that I don't think the south has a good history of treatment of the Jews.

What I quoted above is not from StørmFrønt, quite the opposite. That is from the Jewish website Aish.com and it is not the only source which claims that Ford and many great American industrialists gained a lot from propagating antisemitism in the 20s and 30s.

http://www.aish.com/jl/h/48956806.html
PROTOCOLS OF THE ELDERS OF ZION

Around the turn of the century (It was first published in 1903), the Russian secret police began to circulate a forgery which became the most famous anti-Semitic "document" in history -- The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. These protocols purported to be the minutes of a secret meeting of world Jewish leaders, which supposedly took place once every hundred years for the purpose of plotting how to manipulate and control the world in the next century.

As ridiculous as this might sound to us today, the Protocols were seized upon as "proof" that the world was dominated by Jews who were responsible for all of the world's problems.

Fans and proponents of the Protocols have included such anti-Semites as: Henry Ford, the founder of Ford Motor Company; Adolf Hitler, as might be expected; Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser; and King Faisal of Saudi Arabia, among others.

Despite the fact that the Protocols are a proven forgery whose allegations are completely ridiculous, an expression of the worst kind of anti-Semitism, the Protocols continue to sell briskly today and are carried by such huge bookstore chains as Barnes and Noble and amazon.com in the name of freedom of speech.

http://www.jewishmag.com/86mag/usa10/usa10.htm
The 1920's were a period of upward mobility for the Jew. Jewish attendance at institutions of higher learning was far greater than ever. Despite that American reactionism increasingly led to direct and indirect quotas restricting Jewish access to professional schools and corporate America, the Jewish immigrant's children increasingly realized the American dream.

The very definition that Jews were a religion and not a separate people would be used, ironically during the civil rights struggles of the 1960-1980's, to exclude Jews from admittance to higher education again. If Jews were a religion and not an identifiable people such as American Blacks, American Indians or American Hispanics, then by affirmative action quotas they could be excluded from admittance to universities. The very effort of trying to be part of America would eventually be used to exclude Jews.

The rising wave of American anti-Semitism, in the 1920's and 1930's, was led by respected leaders such as the American auto magnate Henry Ford through his newspaper the Dearborn Michigan Independent. Ford's serialization of the false anti-Semitic Russian secret police creation, the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, granted an increasing level of legitimacy to American anti-Semitism. Ford believed that WWI was caused by German Jewish banking interests. American anti-Semitism reached its pre WWII zenith under the near fascist support of the nationally syndicated radio broadcaster Father James Coughlin, the famous aviator supporter of the America First Committee, the establishment of the German American Bund and fears generated by the Great Depression.

The Great Depression began in 1929 with the October collapse of Wall Street. Millions upon millions of people were disastrously affected economically. Many looked for someone to blame. Jews were scapegoated and directly impacted when the Bank of the United States failed in 1930. The Bank of the United States was a Jewish bank. Almost all of its 400,000 depositors were Jews. The Bank of the United States held the assets of 1/5 of New York's Jews and 1/10 of all American Jews. With the failure of the Bank, came the Great Depression and wiped out most of the assets of the Jewish immigrant generation; their retirement savings, their college funds for their children, their economic future.

The Great Depression and consequent economic implosion led to a very human reaction in America. Jobs, scarce as they were, went to ones own. Young Jewish Doctors were generally excluded from hospitals except for the 44 Jewish Hospitals in the country. Being a Jewish attorney was a guaranteed ticket to virtual starvation. Jews, like the American Black, were the last to be hired and the first to be fired. Radicalism grew rapidly in the 1930's, along with anti-Semitism.

Physically, Jews were rarely attacked but that the American environment could turn on them suddenly was a terrible shock. The Great Depression made anti-Semitism respectable and not just the domain of the lunatic Ku Klux Klan. As Howard Sachar noted "A 1930 research study undertaken by New York's Federation of Jewish Philanthropies concluded that 'normal absorption of Jews within the American economic structure is now practically impossible." Eight years later, an American Jewish Congress report noted that anti-Jewish restrictions in want ads had reached their highest level in history.

Hebert Hoover's inability to respond to the new realities of the Depression led to the 1932 election victory of Franklin Roosevelt. Jews saw in Roosevelt a liberal alternative to the backsliding reactionism of the Republicans. As early as 1928, Jewish voting power was beginning to exert itself in Presidential elections when Alfred E. Smith garnered 72% of the Jewish vote for the Democratic ticket. The fact that Alfred Smith – an Irish Catholic who spoke serviceable Yiddish as well as Italian and who had prominent Jews on his staff earned himself the nickname of the "Irisher mensch."

August 15th is auspicious as a day when two different Jews were lynched :

*  S.A. Bierfield was lynched by the K.K.K. in Franklin Tenn., 1868, first such incident involving a Jew.

* Albert Bettelhein, journalist and author, convicted by a Georgia jury of murder, was lynched by an anti-Semitic mob, 1915.

I will say once again that times have changed and maybe I am just holding onto a prejudice from the 50s-60s... But there was much hostility toward what they called "New York" Jews, of which my family was considered.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 01:51:08 AM by muman613 »

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2010, 05:12:33 AM »
Maybe the nation will get so divided, that a split would be the best thing. Let the Commies have their state and Americans have theirs. If that happened, i'd leave Nyc in a heartbeat.

This is an unworkable solution since the Commies need Americans to pay for all their entitlements.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2010, 05:26:40 AM »
Nobody is going anywhere. No states are going to rise against other ones. Obama and demoncraps are going to be voted out.

However if there is any hint of cheating or BS during election day by Obamafart then there will be trouble
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2010, 07:27:51 AM »
Nobody is going anywhere. No states are going to rise against other ones. Obama and demoncraps are going to be voted out.

However if there is any hint of cheating or BS during election day by Obamafart then there will be trouble

There was lots of cheating and BS last time and they got away with it.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2010, 08:17:09 AM »

The [un]civil war was not about keeping slaves. The south had negroe soldiers.
They were being taxed to death and they decided not to be part of the union. Slavery was ending anyway.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Shiptar

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2010, 08:22:36 AM »
How can you be so sure it wont happen ? Theres tremendous anger and frustration out there, ppl will eventually revolt at some point.

Wasnt Gov Perry talkin about secession a few months ago ?

Go Texas !

This country is on an irreversible path towards marxism. Heck, we're almost there now.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2010, 08:45:44 AM »
Speaking of cheating during an election....I put my bets that the next election is rigged because the left knows obama is going to be voted out.
Does anyone here think the Left is going to let obama be voted out? I believe they are so PUNCH DRUNK with POWER, they won't be able to give that up and their only option to keep the power is by cheating during the next election.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2010, 09:46:54 AM »
Speaking of cheating during an election....I put my bets that the next election is rigged because the left knows obama is going to be voted out.
Does anyone here think the Left is going to let obama be voted out? I believe they are so PUNCH DRUNK with POWER, they won't be able to give that up and their only option to keep the power is by cheating during the next election.

Every election is rigged

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2010, 10:12:24 AM »

I could not agree with you MORE on this Elizabeth! They have already stated that taking away public funding from ACORN is unconstitutional! And so it begins......
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2010, 10:30:48 AM »

No?

A little spooky. http://www.americanmilitiamovement.com/forum/ 
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.