Author Topic: Obama is OBVIOUSLY unconstitutional  (Read 767 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Obama is OBVIOUSLY unconstitutional
« on: March 24, 2010, 12:02:35 PM »
his constitution is 2 words: ALLAHU AKBAR!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Obama is OBVIOUSLY unconstitutional
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 12:18:19 PM »
I'm afraid I'm going to have to end up fighting one day to defend my family from a death panel health care system.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 01:29:13 PM »
I'm afraid I'm going to have to end up fighting one day to defend my family from a death panel health care system.

If ObamaCare isn't overturned in one manner or another,    tragically tens of millions of other Americans will be in the same boat.       This is beyond a horrific situation.     

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 01:58:34 PM »

If ObamaCare isn't overturned in one manner or another,    tragically tens of millions of other Americans will be in the same boat.       This is beyond a horrific situation.     

I really am worried about disabled children and babies. Many will be aborted before they are born, even more than happens today, because Obamacare will deny them coverage.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2010, 02:11:36 PM »
What you mentioned is a HUGE concern.

BHO and a large segment of the Left in general act like Special Needs people are a burden.   

What's ironic and tragic is that Bart Stupak and his Democrat so called Anti-Abortion coalition in the House of Representatives will be as responsible as anyone ( if this legislation stands )  for the murder of unborn babies in general.   

In essence,  " Pro Choice" = Pro Death.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2010, 03:07:41 PM »
I thought the law was that coverage was mandatory?

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2010, 03:08:58 PM »
I thought the law was that coverage was mandatory?

You are correct, under this law coverage is mandatory. You are COMPELLED to purchase this coverage or the IRS will be sic'd on you!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Shiptar

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2010, 03:13:05 PM »
Kill babies and kill the elderly---population control is exactly what the leftists want, and this new legislation provides that.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2010, 03:20:21 PM »
Let me explain what I meant. The babies/children will have insurance. However, and this is the important part, many vital services for them will be restricted or not covered.