Author Topic: Leftists fire bullet thru Eric Cantors office last night  (Read 966 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Leftists fire bullet thru Eric Cantors office last night
« on: March 25, 2010, 11:05:10 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/03/25/rep-cantors-richmond-campaign-office-shot-overnight/ 

Updated March 25, 2010
Rep. Cantor's Richmond Campaign Office Shot at Overnight

FOXNews.com

Republican Rep. Eric Cantor's Richmond campaign office was shot at Wednesday night, Fox News has learned, the latest in a rash of apparent threats and acts of intimidation against members of Congress.

Decrease Font A A A Increase Font

Republican Rep. Eric Cantor's Richmond campaign office was shot at Wednesday night, Fox News has learned, the latest in a rash of apparent threats and acts of intimidation against members of Congress.

Most of the threats so far have been reported by Democrats, but Cantor -- the No. 2 Republican in the House -- is one of about 10 lawmakers who has asked for increased security protection, Fox News has learned. As a member of the House leadership, U.S. Capitol Police already provide Cantor with a security detail around the clock, but he has asked for more security.

As House Republican whip, Cantor is the highest elected Jewish politician in the country.

The Department of Homeland Security is involved in the Cantor case because he is a member of the House leadership.

Fox News has also obtained a threatening message left Friday on the voicemail of Rep. Jean Schmidt, R-Ohio
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Leftists fire bullet thru Eric Cantors office last night
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 11:20:38 AM »
The American people are being ignored and they are rightfully pissed off, I'm on the side of the brick throwers. The Senate and Congress keep this sh*t up and their going to be dealing with a REAL angry mob. This case it was against a Republican? The guy either accidentally picked the wrong window, or he's peed off at the RINO's as well.

We need Conservative 3rd and 4th partys, the Constitution party, and the American Conservative Party comes to mind, we need to break the 2 party dictatorship, these people in the Demonrat and Republican partys have been bought and paid for by big business and special interest, they do not represent the American people!

When the Republicans take the house back in 2010, then the White House in 2012, it is their last chance, they f*** it up, it is over, I will only vote for and support the Constitution Party candidates, and I have a feeling they will win, the Tea Party Patriots will find them as well.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 11:29:24 AM by New Yorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 11:58:27 AM »
As far as I know, Canor is not a RINO.  I believe he's pro-life and pro 2nd Amendment.  So it's probably just a case of disgusted Americans picking the wrong house.

Anyway, I stand with the protesters. 

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 12:18:33 PM »
In addition to everything else,     Anti-Semitic hate has been directed at Eric Cantor.     I heard some of Cantor's comments about this while listening to Rush Limbaugh's show.

On a related note,   a Southern Woman called up Rush's show and condemned BHO and his " Administration"   for their treatment of Israel.   Including the pressure they are putting on Israel to surrender land.   ( I didn't pick up on what state she was from.)   Rush then mentioned something to the effect that the way Israel can gain favor from BHO is to change the name of the country to Iran.      Rush is doing a great job in his opposition to the beasts occupying the Oval Office.   

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2010, 12:22:50 PM »
In addition to everything else,     Anti-Semitic hate has been directed at Eric Cantor.     I heard some of Cantor's comments about this while listening to Rush Limbaugh's show.

On a related note,   a Southern Woman called up Rush's show and condemned BHO and his " Administration"   for their treatment of Israel.   Including the pressure they are putting on Israel to surrender land.   ( I didn't pick up on what state she was from.)   Rush then mentioned something to the effect that the way Israel can gain favor from BHO is to change the name of the country to Iran.      Rush is doing a great job in his opposition to the beasts occupying the Oval Office.   

We have to neuter them in November, without the Senate those beasts in the White House, will have lost most of their power. Then it's 2 years of blocking the White House, then they are out!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2010, 12:25:58 PM »
New Yorker,   I totally agree that the Senate (  and House  )  elections this coming November are critical.      I'm proudly promoting some good Conservatives on my ZooTube Channel already,   with more being planned.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2010, 01:58:35 PM »
A follow-up from the Rush Limbaugh part of the discussion.

Sean Hannity spent about 10 minutes of the early part of his radio show today ripping into Barack Hussein Obama for his horrific treatment of Israel,  including PM Benjamin Netanyahu,  during his visit to the White House.     Hannity talked about the double standard that BHO uses against Israel,   compared to countries like Iran  (  no-preconditions ).