Author Topic: Whats going down in Philadelphia?  (Read 900 times)

Offline VladTheImpaler

• Full JTFer
Whats going down in Philadelphia?
« on: March 25, 2010, 02:37:42 PM »
We have had a warning in Britain from a kinsman in the good old USofA informing us that thousands of blacks are on the streets harming,raping killing white people.
This is the future, we build they destroy.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Whats going down in Philadelphia?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 02:45:35 PM »

So, whats new?
That's not news.
These savages have been pillaging here for 400 years.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 02:47:47 PM »
What is going on there people?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 03:46:36 PM »
They mostly kill other blacks but they also rape/murder/torture whites, Asians, and others. I wish we could have a Wal-mart type announcement "All blacks have to leave the USA now"

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2010, 03:58:06 PM »
They mostly kill other blacks but they also rape/murder/torture whites, Asians, and others. I wish we could have a Wal-mart type announcement "All blacks have to leave the USA now"
Ruby you seem a little bitter.  I agree that Black people have a degraded culture but the chances of improving their culure (admittedly not great) are better than the chances of a mass exodus of Blacks from the USA.  There was a Black author who went to Africa in search of his roots and to meet his brothers.  He came back so disappointed in what he saw that I can say with some confidence that there will never be a Back to Africa movement among Black Americans on any scale.   In the 1980s there was improvement of the Black community.  At one time Black teenage unemployment was lower than that of Whites (pre minimum wage).  The rates of illegitimacy and incarceration in that community truly are scary.  The bad news is that Whites are getting more like them in that regard.  And if you abhor Rap music (which I do) I have to tell you that the money being made in that genre is from White kids not Blacks.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2010, 05:07:30 PM »
It's sad but true, more whites buy rap music than blacks. It's because they've been stripped of their own culture, told that to take pride in it is evil, and so there's a vacuum that must be filled with something.

I don't think it's likely blacks will be kicked out, but I do think that certain policies encourage them to make more blacks, such as giving them more welfare per child.