Author Topic: Do we stand with PeePee?  (Read 734 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Do we stand with PeePee?
« on: March 28, 2010, 07:19:03 PM »
I know how poor a Prime Minister Nethanyahu has been this time.  However, if Obama wants to force regime change on Israel (and there are more and more reports that he does) then we should stand with PeePee at least until this crisis passes.  Otherwise, Israelis will be asking Obama for permission to go to the bathroom.  If Israelis have any pride, if they desire to be a sovereign nation rather than a colony they need to let Obama know he does not run Israel.  If he wishes to rule Israel, he needs to convert to Judaism, make Aliyah, and then he can run for office and hopefully people will spit on him as he deserves.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: Do we stand with PeePee?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 07:37:15 PM »
Yes, we must support Netanyahu. And why do you call him PeePee? What does it mean?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 07:43:16 PM »
You mean Bibi?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 08:34:57 PM »
Chaim refers to Bibi as Pee pee sometimes.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2010, 08:36:12 PM »
Yes, we must support Netanyahu. And why do you call him PeePee? What does it mean?
Peepee is Chaim's little joke abuot Bibi.  He says that he goes Peepee in his pants whenever the Americans talk to him.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2010, 08:49:59 PM »
Peepee is Chaim's little joke abuot Bibi.  He says that he goes Peepee in his pants whenever the Americans talk to him.

:::D
But seriously, YES, we MUST stand with Peepee and ALL of Israel!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2010, 06:27:53 AM »
As long as Pipi netanyoyo upholds Jewish rights to all of Jerusalem, I would stand with him on ONLY that issue.  He still has frozen natural growth in communities of Judea and Samaria, and he is still calling for creation of a PLO terror state.  So I never stand with such a person or his antisemitic decrees.

Offline Yarin the Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2010, 06:37:08 AM »
As long as Pipi netanyoyo upholds Jewish rights to all of Jerusalem, I would stand with him on ONLY that issue.  He still has frozen natural growth in communities of Judea and Samaria, and he is still calling for creation of a PLO terror state.  So I never stand with such a person or his antisemitic decrees.
בס"ד

Bibi Netanyahu is worse than the left
Kahane was right!