Author Topic: Israeli Shlomo Sand claims Jewish people don't exist and no 6 million killed  (Read 1316 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
According to Shlomo Sand, the other of the book "The Invention Of The Jewish People", he claims the Jewish people never existed as a race or ethnic group and that Judaism is just a religion and we have no racial ties to the Israelites. You can see his interview here

And his book here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Invention_of_the_Jewish_People

Why are Israelis promoting this nonsense? Are they simply trying to fit into the world of gentiles? DNA has proven we're genetically related to the Israelites.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 09:25:09 PM by White Israelite »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Ironic how you have blacks trying to prove they're Jews and Jews trying to prove they're Gentiles.

Looks like Shlomo Sand isn't even an expert in ancient history according to citations on that wiki article but rather a expert in European history.

The problem with his arguments is that they are rather "subjective" in that they support his theories based on populations converting but there were never mass conversions, while individual conversions did exist. His claim on the Khazars has been debunked numerous times, the only people who even claim of having ANY Khazar ancestry are the Crimean Jews in Ukraine who speak a Turkic language.

Some of the North Africans did convert to Judaism, a few Berbers but most of them mixed in with the Jewish population anyways just like Canaanite tribes mixed with Israelites. It's  not even known if Kahina really converted to Judaism but it's rumored, there's no facts to back that.

As for Europe, I'm not aware of any point in time that any European population mass converted to Judaism, it was seen as a bad thing to convert to Judaism especially during the dark ages and there's no evidence of Khazars ever migrating into western Europe at any given point in time but it's well known that Southern Italians share similar genetics to the middle east which would support a migration theory.

Lets not forget Carthage either which was established by the Phoenicians, they sailed all over the Mediterranean and established colonies and it's been said Israelites/Jews were aboard those ships as well which would support migration theories.

Either way, I don't mind reading an enemies book just to debunk it and prove it wrong.

I find his book as historical as reading a Lord Of The Rings novel.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
I hope he didn't make a dime from his book.   

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
I hope he didn't make a dime from his book.   

That's why i downloaded it, wouldn't support a enemy like that.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Shlomo Sand obviously is mad because his favorite male strip club got shut down by the health department.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I'm very sorry the doctor told you you have 6 months to live and 3 T-cells left in all of your bloodstream, Ralph. Not.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Ironic how you have blacks trying to prove they're Jews and Jews trying to prove they're Gentiles.

I noticed this too.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Sand is another nutjob promoting pseudoscholarship because he hates himself.   Self-hatred for these people is so powerful they'll publish lies and falsehood in the name of scholarship that real scholars unanimously reject.

Offline Yarin the Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
בס"ד

I hope that he did not do much money from the book
Kahane was right!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I guess he never studied the DNA or Genetics of Jews

http://www.simpletoremember.com/articles/a/jewish-genetics/
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
בס"ד

Just to help you, Yarin:   In English, that should say "I hope that he did not make much money from the book."

"Do" and "Make" are not interchangable in English although perhaps only one word would be used in Hebrew for both concepts.

Welcome to the forum, and chag sameach.

Offline Yarin the Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
בס"ד

Just to help you, Yarin:   In English, that should say "I hope that he did not make much money from the book."

"Do" and "Make" are not interchangable in English although perhaps only one word would be used in Hebrew for both concepts.

Welcome to the forum, and chag sameach.
בס"ד

Thank you my brother and happy holiday also you
Kahane was right!