Author Topic: How can you tell fake right  (Read 1857 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
How can you tell fake right
« on: March 29, 2010, 02:04:23 PM »
Most commentators who claim to be right wing seem to be phony.

Glenn Beck for example attacked Geert Wilders, so we know he's a phony.

Chaim has mentioned that if someone says they're right wing in America, but supports left wing policies in Israel, they're a phony.

What are some other ways we can tell?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: How can you tell fake right
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 04:01:59 PM »
For me, it's when they're completely non-chalant about the harm Obama, Pelosi and Reid are causing this country.  When they say they want America to fall, because it's not worth saving, that's a red flag right there. 

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 04:14:02 PM »
Most commentators who claim to be right wing seem to be phony.

Glenn Beck for example attacked Geert Wilders, so we know he's a phony.

Chaim has mentioned that if someone says they're right wing in America, but supports left wing policies in Israel, they're a phony.

What are some other ways we can tell?

I agree with Chaim.
The KEY is Israel, Lisa, THAT is how you can tell 4 sure if they are G-d fearing people.  Beck is useful for showing that America is falling under Marxism, but hes out of line many times.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 04:18:29 PM »
sorry Ruby! LOL
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 04:51:22 PM »
The vast majority of mainstream conservatives are frauds.  The likes of Hannity, Limbaugh, Beck, and so many others are merely out for a buck.  The first four letters of conservative sum them up.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2010, 05:21:03 PM »
I like everyone's answers so far. This is a very important issue because there are many, many fakes out there which are trying to keep real conservatives from uniting.

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2010, 07:38:04 PM »
You need to define what conservative is, as far as I am concerned the concept of conservatism is only alive in the hearts and minds of a small few, the republicans are essentially the democrats, so are the Ron Paulers.

In my eyes true conservatism is Paleo Conservatism.

For too long have the political parties in America attempted to become raceless, cultureless blobs of people who argue over how to make the most profit.   

« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 10:44:33 PM by Skkie »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2010, 11:47:53 PM »
Skkie "Paleo" conservatives like Buchanan are generally Nazis.

Remember that anyone who claims they're for any other cause, but is an anti-Semite, really only cares about anti-Semitism. This is something I've learned by reading many things.

As I've mentioned before I believe in white pride and think of America and European countries as white nations. However I can not and will not associate with most of the people who claim to believe in those concepts because they don't care about anything but Jew hatred.

Buchanan and others claim to be conservative, but if they really cared about moral values they would honor the people who wrote the Bible and laid the foundations for Biblical morality.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 11:56:49 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2010, 11:53:56 PM »
Also, as I see it, Paleos are isolationists and are pro-Muslim.  They go on about about how they want their culture and their sovereignty preserved from Third World immigration.  But when it comes to Israel, a Western style democracy, they take the side of the Third World fakestinians. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2010, 11:58:01 PM »
Also, as I see it, Paleos are isolationists and are pro-Muslim.  They go on about about how they want their culture and their sovereignty preserved from Third World immigration.  But when it comes to Israel, a Western style democracy, they take the side of the Third World fakestinians. 

Exactly. Any thing an anti-Semite claims to believe in is total BS and they will betray that belief at the drop of a hat or less. ALL they care about is killing or hurting Jews.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2010, 12:03:56 AM »
Also, some "traditionalist" conservatives believe they differ with neocons on the issue of race.  These people go on and on about how they want to "preserve" Western civilization.  Yet they're completely non-chalant about the dangers of a black Muslim POTUS with a Democratic majority in congress. 

Anyway, I don't see how wanting to preserve your race makes you a "true" conservative.  I mean I'm all for it.  But it's not the deciding factor of what makes a conservative.  Blacks and Hispanics think their race/culture is superior to that of whites.  But that doesn't make automatically make them conservatives. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2010, 12:13:35 AM »
Well Lisa here's how I see that racial nationalism could fit into it. I believe that there is a push to blend every nation into one big blob. The European Union is one step toward that. We also know that there is a push for a North American Union. I have also heard rumors of a proposed African Union and Asian Unions.

By maintaining separateness, among countries, nations, races, and cultures, we can keep these evil people from trying to make everyone the same (if everyone's the same, they're easier to rule over).

Part of the reason that the NWO people are against Israel is that they just plain hate Jews, but I think in some ways that's a side effect. I think the fact of Israel as a separate country, made for Jews is a problem for the New World Order. You see they don't want Jews to be distinct from Arabs, or whites to be distinct from Turks or Pakistanis or blacks. They want everyone to meld into one large group, subservient to their agenda.

This agenda is a death sentence to all distinct groups of people and all cultures if it isn't stopped.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2010, 01:51:51 AM »
Anyone who espouses "alternative" views of World War II. Hint-hint.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2010, 02:14:02 AM »
Anyone who espouses "alternative" views of World War II. Hint-hint.

Very good point. Also 9/11 conspiracies.

Offline Shiptar

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2010, 07:15:21 AM »
If most blacks were conservatives, race wouldnt be much of an issue. But 97% of them voted for Obama, and most of them are welfare freeloaders. Guys like Alan Keyes and Pastor Manning are great black men.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2010, 09:53:04 AM »
It would still be important to maintain distinct groups of people. Who wants their people to be destroyed? The New World order wants to genocide every group of people either by killing them off or blending them out of existence so that you can't tell one group from another.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2010, 01:58:13 PM »
It would still be important to maintain distinct groups of people. Who wants their people to be destroyed? The New World order wants to genocide every group of people either by killing them off or blending them out of existence so that you can't tell one group from another.

Sounds like the Borg:

Resistance is Futile!
You will be assimilated!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2010, 02:13:28 PM »

Sounds like the Borg:

Resistance is Futile!
You will be assimilated!

Yep we have OBorg in the white house. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2010, 07:00:41 PM »
My beloved father taught me that whenever I encounter someone "up on a soapbox" I should always ask myself "What are they selling?"

As far as the "Talk Radio" hosts are concered, they usually expose their true agenda -- posing as a "conservative patriot" in order to sell books which they've authored, sign up new members to their website which has a "members only by paid subscription" section, or merely serving as a "paid shill" for some organization or political party.

When it comes to politicians, all that matters is what they do.  It's pretty much a given that whenever their mouths are moving they're lying.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2010, 10:24:32 PM »
Muman exactly, it's like the Borg.

Massuh, that's a good point, see what someone's selling to know what their agenda is.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2010, 04:39:19 PM »
Anyone who is pro-Muslim is a phony rightwinger.

Anyone who supports "painful concessions" to arab muslim nazi PLO terrorist murderers by the Israelis to "bring peace" is a phony rightwinger.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2010, 04:57:25 PM »
Anyone who is pro-Muslim is a phony rightwinger.

Anyone who supports "painful concessions" to arab muslim nazi PLO terrorist murderers by the Israelis to "bring peace" is a phony rightwinger.

I mentioned to someone earlier today that in order to have "world peace" you either have to kill everybody, or make everybody the same. For that reason, world peace is quite a frightening idea to me, unless God is the one bringing it about in a better way that humans are capable of.