Author Topic: Crazy vampire cult in the heart of Germany  (Read 2000 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Crazy vampire cult in the heart of Germany
« on: March 30, 2010, 06:37:10 AM »
Now after Islamophilia, Bolschewism and Dhimmitude is a new trend in Germany ...

Vampire-fellow Rafael (39) drinks from the forearm of his blood-girlfriend. He says: The best taste has the bloodgroup AB-negative. It tastes not so metallic, but sadly it is the most rare.

He enjoys while soaking at her arm, the women moans quietly. But the photo shows no intime relation, but a real bloodsoaker while drinking blood.

The amazing: He is not the only fellow of Vampirism in Germany. People like him are living under us - and you are nearly unable to identify them. Vampire expert and criminal-biologist Dr. Mark Brenner (39) says: "There is a vampirism boom!"

Vampire cult in the middle of Germany!

Why does Rafael drink human blood:

Rafael: „Because of the Energy and power that are in the blood of humen. And it is tasty. In recent times I have drunken two times to three times the week, but now I drink only one time in two monthes. My girl friend is no bloodsoaker and she doesn't like to see it."

etc ...

At the cemetry fiends Rafael inner peace.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source: http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/2010/03/30/vampir-kult-mitten-in-deutschland/hier-trinkt-vampir-anhaenger-rafael-menschenblut.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Crazy vampire cult in the heart of Germany
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 06:39:56 AM »
What idiotes.  :::D

I think I have posted an article before a few years here on the forum, in that the public health insurance company warned of tooth vampire surgery. But actually I am unable to find it right now.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 06:46:58 AM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 07:40:28 AM »
Yes we have these type of idiots here  :o
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 07:44:21 AM »

The caption is quite ironic. I know that it's supposed to be "finds" and it is probably misspelled because of a German-English translation, but how ironic that the word used is "fiend" when describing this guy.

fiend –noun
1. Satan; the devil.
2. any evil spirit; demon.
3. a diabolically cruel or wicked person.
4. a person or thing that causes mischief or annoyance.
5. Informal. a person who is extremely addicted to some pernicious habit.

It certainly fits.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2010, 09:49:14 AM »
There are many, many people like this in the USA. Some are psychologically addicted to blood and actually suffer withdrawal symptoms if nobody allows them to "feed".

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2010, 11:36:13 AM »
Death to all Vampires!

Just poke em through the heart till dead
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2010, 11:38:10 AM »
Maybe someone thinks that Jews need blood for matzah...

My matzah was a bit red!?!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2010, 12:05:21 PM »
Death to all Vampires!

Just poke em through the heart till dead

Is that Bela Lugosi?  :::D

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2010, 12:08:09 PM »

The caption is quite ironic. I know that it's supposed to be "finds" and it is probably misspelled because of a German-English translation, but how ironic that the word used is "fiend" when describing this guy.

fiend –noun
1. Satan; the devil.

It certainly fits.

Yes it fits. To my shame I have to admit, that I didn't use any translator.  :D

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2010, 12:15:02 PM »

fiend –noun
1. Satan; the devil.

It certainly fits.

Yes it fits. To my shame I have to admit, that I didn't use any translator.  :D

No shame. I think you picked the perfect word.  ;D
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2010, 12:51:38 PM »
Good riddance when this guy gets aids or hepatitus drinking blood.

In the meantime, someone get some garlic and a flashlight, that'll keep those vampires at bay.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2010, 01:05:29 PM »
Thank you HiWarp.  :)

This world is so crazy. If you would today invent the most crazy story you can imagine. Read the news tomorrow ...

:o

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2010, 10:53:56 PM »
This is the kind of thing that happens when you take away a people's culture. White people are told they're not supposed to be proud of their heritage or culture, so they fill in the void with all kinds of nutty things, like this, and like acting black, etc.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2010, 01:26:26 AM »

Some faggot troll will take you seriously, Muman. In fact, I won't be surprised if the next Nazi ignoramus who spams our site will use the old blood libel. Nazi queers aren't known for originality in their retarded faggot claims about Jews.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2010, 05:45:16 AM »
This is the kind of thing that happens when you take away a people's culture. White people are told they're not supposed to be proud of their heritage or culture, so they fill in the void with all kinds of nutty things, like this, and like acting black, etc.

I knew, that I am something special. My whole ability to think and to see things is totally different from those of Muslims. I knew Muslims personally, so I can tell. But I doubt that this has something to do with the colour of my skin. I met also lots of people from the ex DDR. They are very atheistic and love to mock God. They are mostly arrogant as Muslims and their personal cheekeness is pesky. They are totally different from me too althrough they are white. I know, that my character and my ethics are superior to those of them and I will never change my mind about this.

It is not helpfull if you give this kind of people artificial reasons to be proud of what they are. It will make things only worse, because they will become more evil towards people like me.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2010, 08:49:30 AM »

I knew, that I am something special. My whole ability to think and to see things is totally different from those of Muslims. I knew Muslims personally, so I can tell. But I doubt that this has something to do with the colour of my skin. I met also lots of people from the ex DDR. They are very atheistic and love to mock G-d. They are mostly arrogant as Muslims and their personal cheekeness is pesky. They are totally different from me too althrough they are white. I know, that my character and my ethics are superior to those of them and I will never change my mind about this.

It is not helpfull if you give this kind of people artificial reasons to be proud of what they are. It will make things only worse, because they will become more evil towards people like me.
The people from the DDR are not used to thinking for themselves ,maybe thats why they are like muslims
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2010, 08:55:23 AM »
I'm not sure what DDR stands for.

What I'm saying is that white people in general have a great culture but they're not allowed to be proud of it in public most of the time, so there's a big hole that needs to be filled with something.

In America you have for example white people who are obssessed with Japanese anime/cartoons. They say they want to visit or live in Japan, learn to speak Japanese, dress like they're Japanese, etc. I like some of those shows too, but theres' a difference between liking something from another culture and trying to take that foreign culture on as your own culture.

There are also, as you know, white people who try to act black. They dress up in fake gold chains, listen to rap music, talk with black dialect, and wear pants that show their underwear. They are substituting what passes for black "culture" for their own culture.

I think this vampire stuff is similar to that. These people have such a cultural void that they need to fill that they make their own sub-culture and obssess to the point of destroying their teeth to make them look like vampires, drinking blood, and dressing in an odd manner.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2010, 09:00:42 AM »

Some faggot troll will take you seriously, Muman. In fact, I won't be surprised if the next Nazi ignoramus who spams our site will use the old blood libel. Nazi queers aren't known for originality in their retarded faggot claims about Jews.

Anti-Semites are really stupid and won't be able to tell that he's making a joke, so you're right.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2010, 09:01:00 AM »
I'm not sure what DDR stands for.

What I'm saying is that white people in general have a great culture but they're not allowed to be proud of it in public most of the time, so there's a big hole that needs to be filled with something.

In America you have for example white people who are obssessed with Japanese anime/cartoons. They say they want to visit or live in Japan, learn to speak Japanese, dress like they're Japanese, etc. I like some of those shows too, but theres' a difference between liking something from another culture and trying to take that foreign culture on as your own culture.

There are also, as you know, white people who try to act black. They dress up in fake gold chains, listen to rap music, talk with black dialect, and wear pants that show their underwear. They are substituting what passes for black "culture" for their own culture.

I think this vampire stuff is similar to that. These people have such a cultural void that they need to fill that they make their own sub-culture and obssess to the point of destroying their teeth to make them look like vampires, drinking blood, and dressing in an odd manner.

It was communist Germany

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2010, 09:02:12 AM »
Thanks Mord. Whenever I see DDR I think "Dance Dance Revolution"  :laugh: :::D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2010, 09:02:34 AM »
:::D :::D :::D :::D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2010, 01:19:21 PM »
I suppose it means something like "Deutsche Demokratische Republik" And in English it usually called the GDR - German Democratic Republic.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2010, 07:25:59 PM »
I suppose it means something like "Deutsche Demokratische Republik" And in English it usually called the GDR - German Democratic Republic.

That was probably why I didn't get it.  ;D