Author Topic: Israeli airforce jets scramble to meet foreign fighter planes (details withheld  (Read 1025 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Was this a dry run for an attack against Israel.  Why are details being withheld???  Which foreign nation was flying these fighter planes in Israeli airspace??

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/136782

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Iran maybe, testing the response time against a bombing run?
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I hope it wasn't the USA

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Surprise! It was not a first April day.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Yarin the Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
Surprise! It was not a first April day.
בס"ד

So it's not true?
Kahane was right!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I read on Arutz Sheva that it was Turkish planes, they were doing training missions and "accidentally" entered into Israeli airspace, so the jets scrambled but nothing came of it...

And of course Israel believes them.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
I read on Arutz Sheva that it was Turkish planes, they were doing training missions and "accidentally" entered into Israeli airspace, so the jets scrambled but nothing came of it...

Thanks for the info.  It probabaly was an accident.  Israel has fairly close ties with the Turkish military.  Even though they can't stand the vilr, antisemtic leader of Turkey. 

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

Thanks for the info.  It probabaly was an accident.  Israel has fairly close ties with the Turkish military.  Even though they can't stand the vilr, antisemtic leader of Turkey. 

I don't believe it was an accident, I think the Turks take advantage of the "ties" with Israel and did a little experimenting in the airspace (also to test the Israeli response) and then call it an 'accident' so that they're not held accountable.   And it is still a possibility the Turks did this as a test on behalf of the syrians to see the israeli response.   Turkey tries to  maintain good ties also with the syria-iran alliance.  Israel is stupid to trust them.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer

I don't believe it was an accident, I think the Turks take advantage of the "ties" with Israel and did a little experimenting in the airspace (also to test the Israeli response) and then call it an 'accident' so that they're not held accountable.   And it is still a possibility the Turks did this as a test on behalf of the syrians to see the israeli response.   Turkey tries to  maintain good ties also with the syria-iran alliance.  Israel is stupid to trust them.

You could be right!  But nobody knows for sure except for the Turkish pilots who flew into Israeli airspace.