Author Topic: Latest Ira video - this time she pokes fun at our support for the heroic Serbs  (Read 1891 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Ira makes a lot of comical videos. She publicizes our name and our web site, which is good. Although she laughs at us sometimes, none of her videos are malicious. In fact, her videos really are quite funny.

In this video, she pokes fun at our support for the heroic Serbs. People who see this may decide out of curiosity to check our serious videos on the Serb issue. If that happens, then it will help us spread the truth about the Balkans.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
That silly music she put with it makes it seem like a bigger party than it probably was.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
I'm not so sure we should be publicizing Ira's videos. Aside from the fact that we don't know who she is really is, what her intentions are and the fact that she's friends with JTF haters and Nazis, she's also made videos against 4International.

I cannot support someone who makes videos against one of the greatest JTFers and writes insulting comments against him on her YT page.

A couple of months ago, 4International put up a documentary series on YT about the Jasenovac concentration camp, where the most brutal, bestial and vicious slaughter of Serbs, Gypsies and Jews occured during World War Two in Nazi-puppet Croatia. It was a really important and revealing documentary. It was a serious and important issue but only a couple of JTFers looked at the video and commented on it. On other hand, when Ira creates a silly video, it immediately receives dozens of views and comments.

4International is an intelligent and talented individual who makes excellent quality videos that deal with serious and important topics and I try to thank him as much as possible for his support for Serbs. We should focus more on promoting his videos than Ira's. But that's just my opinion.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I think we should promote everyone's videos.

Keep in mind that more people view things that are short and don't require a lot of thinking.  That's just the nature of the beast.  It does not mean that JTFers in general do not value the intellectual work and the high quality productions of 4international or anyone else.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
IT HAS A CATCHY  TUNE 
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
I think we should promote everyone's videos.

Keep in mind that more people view things that are short and don't require a lot of thinking.  That's just the nature of the beast.  It does not mean that JTFers in general do not value the intellectual work and the high quality productions of 4international or anyone else.

I agree that it's best that we promote everyone's videos that support what JTF is trying to accomplish.      One thing that I have been trying to convey is that the Leftists,   Muslims,   and 911 Inside Job Conspiracy Freaks/ Neo Nazis will do everything possible to destroy us.       I appreciate the efforts of anyone who is making videos,   blogs,  and posts in the efforts to defeat our numerous enemies.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
 I wish I knew how to make videos as well as 4International does. He really is talented!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
I wish I knew how to make videos as well as 4International does. He really is talented!

He is the best.
I never know where Ira stands. This video is an OUTRAGE to me. When I found out about what America did to the Serbs, this is NOT funny to me.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member

He is the best.
I never know where Ira stands. This video is an OUTRAGE to me. When I found out about what America did to the Serbs, this is NOT funny to me.

בס''ד

Ira makes comical videos. She usually makes fun of me. I am not offended.

Everyone knows that we zealously support the heroic Serbs against the murderous Croat Nazis, Albanian Muslim Nazis and Bosnian Muslim Nazis.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Yes whoever Ira is she/he/it ain't no the brightest person

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Yes whoever Ira is she/he/it ain't no the brightest person

בס''ד

Yehudah, I have to disagree with you. I think she's very smart.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
u think she'll see my comment and make a video against me?

Offline Daniele.from.Italy

• Junior JTFer
Oh my... I thought (and hoped) to never listen to the background song again in my life... ;D
That took me by surprise!
For the records, the singer is an ukranian woman (or a drag-queen, it's hard to figure out). No idea why she sing in german, but here it's how she looks like when performing on stage. (That's why I was trying to remove her from my mind...)

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
4International's videos on the Balkan issues are great.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Where is 4International? I have not seen him on the forum for some time now.

I don't have reason to be offended by this video. If our Serbian culture is funny to somebody so be it.Jewish Task Force stands for justice and truth and this can be funny only to mentally ill individuals.

Here is one very important video. Man who speaks is Serbian hero Arkan, well known around the world for his accomplishments in fight against nazi forces and the Taliban volunteers in Bosnia.

In this video Arkan speaks English so it is easy for everyone here to understand.

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
Arkan  :o

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member

He is the best.

בס''ד

Everyone knows that we zealously support the heroic Serbs against the murderous Croat Nazis, Albanian Muslim Nazis and Bosnian Muslim Nazis.
Chaim, I am not 'rebuking' you, but I am sorry, I dont trust this person. How do you know that this is not a set up to put you in a hard place with the Serbian people that love you??
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
I think that Chaim knows what he is doing.
We should trust him!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
We should trust him!

I dont trust anyone anymore, and I dont have to. I dont like the division this person has caused here with people, I have a right to feel the way I feel.
TY.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
We should trust him!

I dont trust anyone anymore, and I dont have to. I dont like the division this person has caused here with people, I have a right to feel the way I feel.
TY.

Have you seen how she insults 4International on her channel along with the two JTF-obsessed goons? She should not be promoted on this forum IMO. If people want to watch her videos, let them subscribe to her but I don't think a new thread should be opened up everytime she makes a new video.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
TY.

In what way did that person caused division and on what issue?
I do not know that person! Of course you have the right to be suspicious..

I think that Chaim knows what he is doing. But still everything is possible..

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Arkan  :o
He personally saved my life on April 3rd 1992!!
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer

He is the best.

בס''ד

Chaim, I am not 'rebuking' you, but I am sorry, I dont trust this person. How do you know that this is not a set up to put you in a hard place with the Serbian people that love you??
Person that made this video is evil.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer